The money tree is considered a symbol of wealth and belongs to the family of Crassulaceae. The plant is valued not only because of its unpretentiousness, but also because of the active attraction of monetary energy in the house to its owner - so says science feng shui. Money tree is perfect for any interior, so you can safely place it in your apartment. You can read more about where and how to place a money tree in the article “Feng Shui Money Tree”.
Also, the money tree constantly releases substances that have a positive effect on the air atmosphere in the room, and this is best reflected in human health. Thanks to the money tree, you can constantly breathe clean air, and this in turn will help you to quickly relieve mental stress, stressful states and overcome fatigue. The components that the plant secretes, among other things, kill harmful microbes that hover in the air, and are good prevention of colds. It is just necessary to have such a useful plant in your home and many housewives have long since acquired it.
Only an acquired young plant, or an already-grown money tree, often requires a transplant, and here comes the important question: How to transplant a money tree ?. If you think when it is better to transplant a money tree, then spring or summer is ideal for this. Money tree should be replanted every two years, not more often, as it develops slowly and does not need frequent transplantation. A young plant purchased in a store also needs to be transplanted, especially if it was sold in a light and fragile pot, you can begin transplanting a young money tree in a couple of weeks.
Stages of the money tree transplant
- Prepare the soil for replanting. You can take the usual store mix for succulents and cacti, if you use traditional soil for transplanting indoor plants, then add some sand in it, in a ratio of 1: 4. The bottom of the pot cover with drainage (expanded clay) layer of about two centimeters. Such drainage will absorb excess moisture and protect the roots from rotting. Monetary energy of the plant will increase, if you put a few coins of the nominal value of your country on the bottom of the pot, by the way, coins can serve as a drainage layer.
- Be careful about choosing a pot for the money tree. Stop your choice on a small and low pot, such a pot is most favorable for the money tree, since the plant has a superficial root system. For better stability of the plant, select the pot in accordance with the diameter of the flower crown. If you choose a pot with the wrong diameter, the bruise may slow down or deform, so if you notice that the plant is developing more slowly, then pick a wider pot for it.
- Replant the plant along with the old soil. It will be much easier for a fat woman to cope with a transplant if he is picked up with a large piece of land around the roots, and then put a money tree in another pot and covered with new soil mixture.
- It may be that from excessive watering the roots begin to rot, in order to prevent complete destruction of the root system, cut off the spoiled roots and put the plant in the open air to dry with open roots.
- In the process of transplantation, try to be extremely careful, as the leaves of the fat man are very fragile and they can easily come off.
As a rule, shreds are propagated by leaves, cuttings or seeds. The latter method of propagation by seeds is used quite rarely. Before planting, the stalk should be slightly dried and only then planted in the ground. Some advise to pre-place cuttings in water, in which you need to add a couple of tablets of activated carbon. After the cuttings have taken root, they should be planted in small pots, no more than 5 cm in diameter. Care for a small plant is the same as for a large shredder.
How to care for a money tree after a transplant?
- A money tree after transplantation, while it has not yet fully settled down, should be protected from the scorching sun and strong watering.
- The fat woman quickly dusts, so periodically wipe the leaves with a wet cloth.
- Water the money tree only when dry soil will be visually observed, as this plant does not like overmoistening.
- In summer, the tree should be kept away from the sun in the open air, and in winter it is better to hide it away from heating appliances.
The money tree loves respect for itself, and it may even bloom for particularly diligent owners. The science of feng shui says that the money tree brings wealth and good fortune to its owners. Get a money tree, and it will become your faithful talisman for many years!