On a holiday, each hostess wants to not only realize her signature recipes, but also decorate the table with original things. Such a beauty will not interfere in everyday life. Paper flowers - this is the option of decoration, which suits the definition of "cheap and cheerful." Therefore, do not break your head over intricate decorative elements, ask how to make a rose out of a napkin, and you will be provided with an elegant table.
Paper flowers have always been appreciated as a decoration for a festive meal. They can also decorate a hall where anniversaries and weddings are held, or home cooking. Some craftswomen decorate gift wrapping paper with roses. To make these cute little things, do not have to make a lot of effort. Moreover, the most popular representatives of the flora are roses, which can make even a child. By the way, this is a great way to develop fine motor skills of children's fingers. And besides, an extra reason to spend time with the baby. After all, for these crafts, only ordinary napkins, glue and scissors are needed.
How to make a rose from a napkin with your own hands?
Roses from paper napkins can be with or without stems. Heads of flowers can be put in cognac glasses or ikebana in the center of the table. Consider the process of making buds of roses. To grow it, we will need paper napkins of standard pink size.
- Put in front of him a paper napkin, folded in four.
- Make one edge bend 1.5 cm.
- Wrap the napkin on the middle finger so that the fold is inside.
- When the napkin is wound, slightly twist it at the tip of the finger.
- Remove the product from the finger, turn down the curved edge with 2 layers as if unwinding the spiral. Bud is ready.
To make a bud on the stem, slightly complicate the process of twisting the flower.
- Lay out a paper napkin in 1 layer, and then fold it in half to make a rectangle.
- Bend 2 cm from any edge and wind the napkin on the finger with the curved edge out.
- When the napkin is fully wound, tightly squeeze the base of the bud and begin to twist the rest of the napkin - this is the stem.
- When the twisting reaches one of the edges, we release it - this is our piece.
- Twist the stem to the end, straighten the curved edge - the bud on the stem is ready.
Making roses to decorate the table with cloth napkins
You can create magnificent roses not only from paper, but also from cloth napkins. Such jewelry looks very elegant in low glasses.
- cloth napkins (pink and green);
- cognac glass
- We fold the pink napkin four times, turn down 1 edge by 2 cm.
- We wind the napkin on 2 fingers and intercept it at the base with wire.
- We fold the green napkin in the form of an accordion, over-tighten it in the middle with a wire.
- We put the piece in the glass, and on top we put a bud - the decoration is ready.
- We fold napkins four times and make one of them.
- 2 sides cut off with scissors, making a "wave".
- We decompose the napkins in 1 layer and drag it in the middle with a braid.
- The resulting blank unfolded to get a full-blown rosette.
Such decorations look beautiful on bottles - they are conveniently tied with loose ends of the braid.-
Master classes from experienced needlewomen
From paper napkins burgundy or red color get luxurious blooming roses. It takes about 3 minutes to make them.
- paper napkins (about 10 pieces);
- We take a dozen napkins and lay them in 1 layer.
- We collect the pile and fold it in four.
- 2 edges figuratively cut, again laid out in 1 layer.
- We collect blanks in a pile, but not smoothly, but randomly, so that we get a lot of petals.
- Straighten the rosette, fasten the base with a pin.
A more sophisticated and time-consuming version of a rose requires more perseverance, but such queen of flowers can be decorated with topiary or ikebana.
- paper napkins;
- PVA glue;
- wire (thin).
- Cut the napkins into 4 parts on the folds.
- Put an angle up in front of us and wrap a napkin from a corner on a pencil.
- When 2/3 of the workpiece is wound, slightly wrinkle the napkin on the pencil, creating a corrugation effect.
- Repeat steps 2-3 three times.
- Take another 1 piece of paper and cut it in half.
- We crush one part into a small ball, and the second we wind this ball so that we get a small tail.
- We put in the tail glue-coated wire.
- We cut off a long strip from the napkin and wrap the wire with it - this is the stem of our rosette.
- Now we are going to collect the petals around the head of the roses, putting them upward with the corrugated part. To secure the petals, lightly grease them with glue. Rose is ready.
Flowers can be collected on a round basis and make the original topiary, which will look great even in the kitchen. At the same time napkins can be multi-colored.
Knowing how to make a rose from a napkin, you can be sure that if necessary, you will need a minimum of time to decorate the serving or the interior. Such simple solutions look elegant and cute not only on the table, but also as decorative elements of the package. Moreover, made with their own hands, they are "saturated" with the spiritual warmth of the master.