Who in the childhood was not amused with paper wafts made of ordinary notebook sheets? If you want to please your child and see a joyful smile on his face, then a master class describing how to make a jumping frog out of paper is what you need! Moreover, the manufacture of this craft will take just a couple of minutes.
The art of origami allows you to create unusual crafts toys. Children love to play with jumping frogs, for the manufacture of which will need only a piece of paper. And it can be a notebook or a sheet torn from a notebook. The size of the craft will depend on the paper size. However, keep in mind that more “jumpy” models are medium-sized, made from A4 paper. To make the animal even more attractive, you can use colored paper or decorate the finished crafts to your taste.
How to make paper jumping frog: scheme
The origami instructions have several options for making paper frogs. The jumping model is in 2 versions. Consider the first.
- Fold the A4 sheet along in half.
- We fold the top corner in half so that the angle in 90 degrees has turned out. Extend the fold.
- Repeat the previous step with the second corner.
- Fold the workpiece inside the corners so that an isosceles triangle is formed in the center.
- We fold the upper side corners upwards - these are frog legs.
- The lower part of the workpiece bend in half.
- We reduce the sidewall in the center.
- Again fold in half.
- We pull the bottom corners, directing them down.
- Bend the corners obliquely - this is the frog's hind legs.
- We fold the lower part in half and turn down. We turn over the work - the frog is ready. To jump, you need to press down her back with a finger.
For the second version of the frog, except for paper, you need a marker to draw the eyes.
- A4 sheet fold a right triangle. The remaining piece of paper is cut off.
- Smoothes the sheet and folds along the second diagonal.
- Now we make the fold so that we get a double isosceles triangle.
- Bend the corners of the base of the upper part to the center.
- The resulting triangles are again bent in half.
- Bend the corners of the lower triangle outwards to the base of the second figure - these are the eyes of a frog.
- We turn the workpiece and bring the sides of the triangle in the middle.
- The inner sides are bent in half outwards.
- We turn over the work with the “face” and make a double bend in the torso area.
- Coloring eyes. The handicraft is ready. To check the "jumping" you need to click on the back of the torso.
With such models, you can arrange the whole competition - which frog will jump higher and further.-
Paper frog on the fingers: master the technique of origami
Another popular model of origami frog is the talking frog, which is worn on the fingers.
- A4 sheet fold in half lengthwise, smooth the fold.
- Again bend in half, but across.
- Folded sheet fold again in half vertically.
- Bend the upper corners towards the center towards each other.
- Bottom rectangle remaining after folding the triangles, bend upwards on both sides.
- Bend the corners out.
- Expand the workpiece and fold the diamond.
- Bend the bottom corners up from 2 sides.
- Flatten the triangle and bend in the center.
- Fold the resulting diamond in half, draw eyes at the top.
- We slip our fingers into the upper and lower pockets - the frog is ready for the fingers.
Knowing how to make a jumping frog out of paper in several ways, you have the opportunity in any situation, in the most cramped conditions, to entertain a child. The main thing is that no special tools are needed for this - only paper, dexterous fingers and a little bit of time to master simple schemes.