Many children, fascinated by a certain cartoon, require their parents to buy an exact copy of the cartoon character. However, such toys are usually quite expensive. You can please your child if you make a toy yourself. Let's look at how to make a dragon from clay - the hero of a popular cartoon or fairy tale.
How to make a dragon from clay: a phased master class
Today we offer you to make a funny dragon from the beloved animated series "Dobrynia Nikitich and Gorynych Snakes". However, in the end, the dragon turned out not so evil and fire-breathing, as originally intended by the creators of the cartoon, but your child will like this interpretation. Especially if the baby will be directly involved in the process of making toys.
- plasticine: red, green, white, blue;
- toothpicks or matches;
- knife for figure cutting;
- plastic plate
- At the first stage of modeling it is necessary to form the trunk and tail. To do this, roll up three long sausages and medium ball. We fix each sausage on a toothpick as shown in the picture.
- Then we make balls of slightly larger diameter and in each of them with a special knife we make a hole for the mouth. We put all 6 balls on short toothpicks.
- Now we fix the balls of smaller diameter on top of the larger ones and make the tongue, eyes and ears.
- After the main body parts are ready, it is necessary to form the wings. It will look very nice if the membranes on the wings are highlighted in red.
- We start sculpting details for decoration. To do this, from 6 sausages of red plasticine form the legs, in each insert a toothpick.
- Then we roll two sausages from red or pink plasticine, press each palm a little bit and cut out the spikes in the upper part.
- All parts should look something like this.
- It remains only to collect all the parts, and the funny Serpent Gorynych is ready.
Sculpt Dragon Whelp Night Fury
Almost every modern child loves the cartoon "How to Train Your Dragon?" In his story, the most sweet and good creation is the dragon Bezubik from the Nocturnal Furies kind. He is very smart, fast and always comes to the aid of friends. How to make the dragon Bezzubik of plasticine, tell our master class.
- plasticine 4 colors: black, gray, white, orange;
- matches or toothpicks;
- stacks of various lengths and shapes.
- The process of modeling a cartoon dragon begins with the formation of the lowest parts of the body - a drop-shaped body and legs.
- Then you need to roll a small ball of black clay and form a head.
- In the head with a metal ball, we make 2 small holes for the eyes and insert 2 pieces of orange clay inside. Attach the head to the body on a toothpick.
- Now it is necessary to blind the antennae and thorns for the muzzle.
- Then we roll out 2 black legs from black plasticine and form hollows with a toothpick or a sharp stack.
- We make 12 very small balls from white plasticine and attach them to the holes for legs and handles.
- Now it is necessary to blind three small-sized triangles and make cuts in them, forming spikes.
- At the penultimate stage, you need to roll up a long arched sausage for the tail, attach one of the triangles to it, and pick up the wings on short toothpicks.
- In conclusion, we attach wings to the back of the dragonet and form pupils from a small piece of plasticine.
Cute "Horrible Monster"
Dragon Awful Monster belongs to the class of self-igniting Firemen. In the cartoon "How to Train Your Dragon?" he is rather stubborn and self-righteous, extremely aggressive and always ready to fight with the enemy. It is easy to mold it from plasticine, and the finished whelp is almost as if alive.
- plasticine red, yellow, black and white;
- plastic stack;
- First, you need to blind the oblong body and a slightly smaller size of the same tail, and then connect both parts.
- Now we proceed to the formation of the head. It should be oval in shape with a horn in the center of the intended mouth.
- In addition to the head, it is also necessary to make an oval of contrasting yellow plasticine and then combine both parts together.
- Now we make 4 horns: 2 long and the same short. Make a pair of eyes, as shown in the figure.
- Next you need to connect the torso and head. This can be done with the help of a toothpick or simply blinding two parts together.
- Now we cut the wings out of cardboard and stick them with clay on both sides.
- In addition to the wings, we make spikes and combine both parts together.
- At the very end of the sculpt 11 spikes and the tip of the tail. We combine all the details together.
- We complete the process by attaching 2 pairs of legs to the body.
So easily and quickly with the help of plasticine you can bring to life any cartoon character. Your child will be pleased with such a toy, especially if he takes an active part in the process of its creation. In addition, this craft will cost you pretty cheap, and if you wish, you can always use clay again.