How to draw a Christmas tree in stages, we know even from school. But to be honest, in childhood we missed many lessons. It is not surprising that by becoming older, we respond to the requests of your child to draw a New Year tree with excuses. This article will teach you to draw beautiful fir even those who do not possess special artistic skills.
Useful tips novice artists
Drawing trees is, in fact, a very simple and exciting activity. Unlike portrait painting, where it is important to correctly place accents, the branches on the trees can be painted in a chaotic manner, and they will still look natural. A few tips on how to draw a fir tree will help us in our work:
- Use a slate soft pencil to create a sketch, since at the end of the work these lines will need to be removed with an eraser. Choose domestic pencils labeled "M", and the European - with the letter "B".
- In order not to smear the drawing during work, put a piece of blank paper under your arm. So the wrist will remain clean, and you will not have to correct the sketch.
- If you put your fingers closer to the end of the pencil, then you will get an exact drawing, but the touches will come out more rigid.
- When you draw a spruce on the sketch, do not be afraid to go beyond it. So the tree will turn out much more realistic, because there are no branches that grow only to a certain length.
- It is most convenient to work with paints using a special palette. But if you don’t yet have one in your arsenal, it’s not the best idea to get colors from a can. Then put some paint on an extra clean sheet. So shades do not mix with each other.
- Make sure that the paint does not flow down the brush. Having gained extra ink, it is better to gently blot the brush on the edge of the jar or palette.
That's all, it's time to move on to practice. Stock up on free time, pencils and clean paper.
Christmas tree: draw with pencils
Painted spruce - universal tree in all senses. She can decorate a postcard, make an application or just hang a good picture on the wall. The ever-green spruce will perfectly fit into the summer landscape, and with toys and gifts on the branches will complement the Christmas picture. How to draw a Christmas tree with a pencil step by step in an easy and beautiful way, teach this photo tutorial.
- a simple pencil (you can use color at once);
- A4 sheet of paper.
- As a first step in any drawing, the artist must make a small sketch - a sketch. The contour of the Christmas tree, we build in the form of a cone.
- It is not necessary to mark the branches and needles, but in the future this step will simplify our work. That is why it is best to draw such a simple markup.
- At first, the tree is not particularly similar to a real Christmas tree, right? Let's add to it a few twigs around the edges and in the center. These will be the main large branches of spruce.
- Now put on the picture a lot of random lines. Try to make them in different parts of the drawing so that it looks natural. If you use a simple pencil, and in the future you wish to decorate the Christmas tree, then try not to put pressure on the stylus.
- The easiest way to draw small needles on the branches, however, it will take a lot of time. Decorate each twig with small random strokes and gently erase the remains of the sketch lines with an eraser.
- Now it remains only to decorate the Christmas tree with a star on top and add gifts.
- To make the drawing bright and colorful, paint it with a green pencil or felt-tip pen.
We draw a pine with watercolors
It is considered that it is very difficult to work with paints, therefore inexperienced artists reluctantly take on such drawings. This workshop will dispel all your doubts and tell beginners how to draw a Christmas tree in stages.
- angular brush;
- white pencil;
- paints of two colors: green and white.
- Let's start by drawing a pyramid with a straight line in the middle. It will be a tree trunk.
- Then submerge the brush in dark green paint and make a small blot from the edge of the pyramid. In the center of the fir tree it is more convenient to work with the whole plane of the brush, but its edges need only be drawn with a sharp tip.
- With such intermittent movements we draw the entire bottom row of our Christmas tree. Before each new layer of branches it is necessary to make small indents, we will paint over them later with paint of a different color.
- Reaching the very top of the tree, wash off the green paint with a brush and type a new color - white. This shade will be used as snow in all spaces between the branches.
- That's all: a wonderful Christmas tree is ready. Give the picture a little dry and you can insert it into the frame.
We hope that these lessons were not in vain and now you are able to help your child learn how to draw a beautiful New Year tree. Creative success!