Today we will tell you how to draw a bird in pencil in stages. Having obtained similar skills, you can easily and quickly depict any feathered paper on canvas and teach your child this.
We draw a bird easily and quickly
This workshop will tell you how to draw a flying bird in pencil in stages for beginners. Technique, of course, is far from perfect, but allows you to understand the basics of creating a picture. So, stock up on two pencils - soft and hard, we start.
- the pencils;
- In the center of the sheet of paper draw an oval - it will be a little birdie.
- Then at the bottom of the oval we draw a small triangle - this will be the tail.
- After the main shapes are drawn, we draw two arcs at the top of the oval.
- Now draw the lower contours so that the wings look like two leaves.
- In the upper part of the calf draw a small semicircle - it will be the head, and in its center - a small eye.
- We draw several lines to draw the final forms of the chest, tail, back and wings. Carefully loot the beak.
- At the end of the work we form the wings, drawing each feather. Be careful: for the image to be realistic, the feather should be stretched outward and thinner at the top of the wing.
- Now finish the formation of the bird's tail, draw the paws and delete the unnecessary pencil sketches with the eraser.
- Here such flying baby bird should turn out as a result. At will, the finished drawing can be painted with paints or colored pencils.
Revive the cartoon
Every child just loves to watch colorful and exciting cartoons about animals. So why do not you help your baby to draw on paper a favorite cartoon character? For example, a wonderful feathered friend from Disney movies. The process will become much easier if you learn in advance the main aspects of how to draw a bird in pencil in stages for children, using this example.
- album sheet;
- Draw three circles: 2 large and 1 small. Large circles will form the head and body of the bird, and small circles will form the tail.
- Draw two curved lines along the head circumference as shown in the figure.
- The point of intersection of the horizontal and vertical will be a place for the beak. Connect the body and the tail with smooth lines, draw a triangle to further form the tail.
- Draw several arches of different sizes above the horizontal guide, as you can see in the picture. Add to the muzzle a few half-rings for the cheeks and the feather of the feathered bird, trace the contours of the wings.
- Now put on the canvas legs of the bird, draw the outline of the branch.
- Then, with precise movements, complete the drawing of the beak, decorate the wings and tail with feathers. Gently remove the unnecessary connecting lines with the eraser.
- After that, a tuft can be added to the top of the head. Make a blackout with a pencil on the eyes, beak and edges.
- Finish drawing the picture by adding some color to the main parts of the bird. Please note that it is not necessary to paint over the breast, eyes and beak.
Visiting a fairy tale
The prototype of the famous character of many Russian fairy tales of the Firebird can be found in the real world - it is a peacock. Therefore, having set yourself the goal of figuring out how to draw a heat bird in pencil in stages, take as a basis this particular representative of the feathered world. In order to depict this fantastic wonder of nature as realistically as possible, you do not need to arm yourself to the teeth, as it was done in fairy tales, but simply prepare pencil and paper in advance.-
- To begin with, draw on the whole sheet of paper two arched semicircles to form a charming tail.
- Then draw a neat base line, add a small circle for the head along the center of the arches.
- Now draw a long neck line from the base of the circle and complete the sketch by adding the outlines of the body and legs.
- The next step is to add to the sketch the first outlines of feathers on the tail and wings. In the photo, the lines to be drawn are marked in red.
- Now you need to add a second tier of feathers, which will slightly protrude beyond the edges of the first arch. At the same stage, draw the heat bird tuft, beak and eyes.
- After that, it remains to finish the last feathers, which should exceed the previous layers in form and size.
- Finally, draw several thin lines in a chaotic manner, starting from the base of the feathers. Complete the formation of a gorgeous fiery tail, drawing shapes resembling a leaf to each line.
- At the very end, use the eraser to carefully remove the unnecessary sketch already and correct any irregularities and flaws.
Finally, it is worth noting that the creation of any initial sketch almost always begins with drawing simple geometric shapes: a circle, a semicircle, arcs and triangles. Based on this, you can create everything that prompts your imagination. Just imagine what a bird looks like if it could be broken into ordinary characters, and then draw what it saw on paper. Everything is very easy, isn't it?