Do not like to wear hats in winter? Do you think that such an accessory spoils the hairstyle and appearance of a woman? Then the scarf-loud will be a good alternative. It is soft and warm, fits nicely on the shoulders and looks very elegant. Interested? How to crochet snoot, you will learn from our article.
How to crochet for beginners: master class
With the onset of cold weather, each girl wants not only to dress warmly, but also to look stylish and fashionable. Snud in the winter season will be a great solution. This accessory can be worn as an ordinary scarf, elegantly gathered around his neck in waves, or used instead of a hat, casually tossed over his head. By and large, a snood is a scarf that has no beginning and no end, but don’t get scared, just crocheting it is easy.
- 2 skeins;
- hook 6 mm.
- Starting to crochet need to crochet with a set of lifting air loops. In our example, there are 32 of them, but you can vary the quantity depending on the desired width of the scarf.
- When the chain is typed, you need to retreat from the edge of the 2 air loops and knit a crochet in 3 eyelet lift.
- Continue double crochet into each loop of rise. When you reach the end of the row, position the thread that was left while typing the loops, behind the product as shown in the figure.
- Now enter the hook into the next air loop and stretch the stitch, grabbing the remainder of the thread. Such a simple action will hide the unnecessary yarn immediately during operation.
- When the first row is finished, the work should look something like this.
- In the second row we knit 2 air loops of rise, then 30 double crochets and turn the product. Repeat this row 70 times.
- To make the product beautiful and neat, make sure that you insert the hook under the 2 lower loops, and not into the chain space of the previous row.
- After the yarn is finished, attach the second skein with a bundle, as shown in the picture, and immediately knit it into the product.
- It is necessary to finish knitting with single crochets, connecting both ends of the back together.
- The rest of the working thread can be carefully sewn with a needle.
- It is recommended to wash the finished snood in warm water with soap or detergent and dry it, spreading it on a towel so that the product does not lose its shape.
Learning to knit snood-collar (circular scarf)
In the classic version, a snood is knitted in the same way as a regular scarf, and at the end of work, the ends of the product are simply sewn together. However, this solution is not always successful, because the resulting seam is clearly visible. You can avoid such trouble, if you initially knit LIC in a circle. How to tie a snood crochet hook, tell our master class.
- hook 10 mm.
- Dial in a convenient way for you a chain of air loops on the desired circumference of the scarf.
- Now we knit a connecting column in the first air loop of the rise, forming a circle.
- We will knit the next row with 2 crochets, starting with a line of 4 lifting loops.
- When we reach the end of the circle, we knit a connecting column in the third air loop of the rise.
- In the end, should get this circular crochet.
- Then we make a stitch in the space between the loops, as shown in the figure.
- From this place we start to knit the second round of sleep.
- We make 4 air loops of rise and continue to knit with 2 nakida columns in the same way as in the first row.
- After 2 knit rows, the LOS should look something like this.
- From 1 ball of wool yarn mesh pattern should be 9 rows. But if you want a wider scarf, use more skeins of yarn.
- Ready Loose must be washed in warm water and dried without hanging.
Schemes to help needlewomen
As you have already noticed, you can knit a scarf-pipe in a circle or a regular stripe, then sew the ends of the product together. In addition, Snood can be decorated with various buttons, sequins, embroidery or volumetric knitted details. To do this, it is enough just to connect creative thinking and fantasy to the work.
The scarf of open-work knitting will look very beautiful, which is perfect for late autumn or early spring. Here are some good ideas on how to crochet, with descriptions and diagrams.
Add a little summer mood on cold winter days, linking yourself with a luxurious dream of floral motifs. And if in the work at the same time to use threads of different colors, such a scarf will not only warm you in the cold, but also significantly improve your mood.
The ornament with knobs will look very neat and at the same time elegant enough. Of course, such a dream will not warm in the winter, but it is perfect for the autumn season.-
There was a skein of fine lace yarn? Be sure to bring it to the case and try to tie a virtually weightless scarf-collar according to this scheme. It will be very stylish and beautiful.
Do you still think that only a tablecloth or a plaid can be connected with square motifs? In fact, it is quite easy to create almost any product from openwork squares, and this is no exception. For example, try to tie a colorful scarf for spring according to this pattern.
Snud or scarf-collar is a very convenient and practical thing. It is no longer necessary to constantly take off and put on a hat or think up how beautiful it is to tie a scarf around your neck, because the Lack itself elegantly rests on your shoulders. We hope that our lessons will help you in your work, and the proposed ideas will inspire new achievements.