Children's age is the period when it is especially useful to develop fine motor skills of hands. Achieve this through educational games or interesting crafts. If you live near a forest or a park, you can take a walk along with the child, gather up cones, leaves and twigs to make something original at home. For example, crafts from cones hedgehog.
Hedgehog from cones and plasticine: manufacturing
You will need:
- White, brown, red, black and green plasticine;
- Board for plasticine or oilcloth.
- Take a small piece of brown plasticine. Form a ball out of it and stick it to the base of the bump. Form a hedgehog muzzle from this blank, slightly stretching a plasticine ball. Nose for crafts can be made from a piece of black clay, rolling a tiny ball and attaching it to the face.
- Make the legs of the hedgehog from four pieces of brown plasticine, rolled them into sausages.
- Eyes for crafts can also be formed from clay of white and black colors, rolling small balls of them, putting them on each other.
- You can decorate the original craft with a leaf or an apple, which can also be easily made from plasticine.
Hedgehog from cones and hay: master class
You will need:
- Glue gun;
- Beads, buttons or toy eyes.
- This work is done for quite a long time, so be patient and time. First of all, make a hedgehog frame from the branches and scotch. He does not have to completely repeat the hedgehog’s trunk; Wrap the frame with hay, and use long and resilient straws for fixation. Stubble out hay and straw.
- Using a glue gun, gently glue the bumps on the back and the head of the hedgehog. Glue buttons, beads or toy eyes to your head at eye level. Mouth and nose can mold from clay. You can decorate your head with a beautiful bow or a flower, then you will get a hedgehog. To make the hedgehog feel comfortable, make him a glade of leaves, berries or mushrooms.
How to make a hedgehog from polymer clay and cones?
You will need:
- Polymer clay beige and black;
- From beige polymeric clay, color blind 1 large, 2 medium and 2 small balls. From the black clay blind 1 small and 2 very tiny balls. From a large beige ball, form a cone-shaped muzzle, attach to the bump and lift the tip of the muzzle slightly upwards.
- Attach to the bump feet, on which a toothpick cut notches. Put a hedgehog on a wooden stand. Attach a small black ball to the nose. Tiny black balls attach to the eye.
- Draw a toothpick hedgehog mouth. With the help of colors, revive the face of a hedgehog, giving it a playful and cheerful look. Decorate a stand with a hedgehog with sprigs, dried mushrooms and berries, as well as leaves.
Crafting a hedgehog from the cones is an interesting way to spend time with children in a fun and useful way. In addition, you can instill in your child a love of creativity and develop his artistic abilities. Master crafts with your child, develop creativity and innovative thinking in it from the very!