Women always want to look beautiful. For this woman, they came up with all sorts of jewelry. Bracelets are one such jewelry. They can be bought at any specialty store, but much better to do it yourself.
Beads are often used in bracelets: shiny, matte, multi-colored or of the same color.
The lightest bead bracelet
Beads - one of the most affordable and common materials for making bracelets.
First of all, because it is enough just to strung the beads tightly on a thread or a fishing line, fasten the wrist by volume, and you will have a thin bracelet. You can make several thin bracelets and put everything on one hand. For stringing, you can take beads of the same size or color, but you can not.
The bracelet will look beautiful with stripes: one thread of the bracelet is made of the same color (blue), the second one of the other (lilac), and we alternate it several times.
Beaded bracelet (baubles)
For weaving baubles use special small beads - beads. However, baubles can be made not only from beads, but also from other materials. Weaving beads baubles is extremely interesting, but painstaking. It is important to comply with the main condition of weaving: good lighting. And then so close to lose sight.
There are many ways to weave baubles from beads. The main thing is to learn how to weave simple thin patterns, everything else is built according to their schemes. Vary only color combinations, methods of weaving and plexus.
In order to learn how to weave beaded bracelets, you can look like special courses or buy special literature. If it is convenient for you, you can learn it on the Internet (books, video tutorials).-
Beaded bracelet with knitting elements
For those who know how to crochet, the following baryant of a homemade bracelet is very suitable. To make it, we will need a thin crochet, beads (of the same or different colors to your taste), floss threads (6 threads), a needle, scissors.
- With the help of a needle, we string the beads on a string (the length by the volume of the wrist). Do not cut the thread. Leave long edges: from one shorter, from the other - long equal to the length of the strung beads.
- We make as many air loops with a knob as many beads were strung on a string.
- We knit a series of columns without nakida.
- Take a string with strung beads and knit each bead in each loop.
- Secure the bracelet on the second side by tying a row with single crochets.
- Fasten the ends of the bracelet well.
- Make a fastener (you can buy, and you can leave the ends of the thread and tie them).
The bracelet is ready. Choose better threads and beads contrasting in color. It is not necessary that they merge - the beads can be lost in the strings.
Bracelets from beads do it yourself: photo
This article offers several options for weaving bead bracelets. To your taste you can do any. Of course, a lot depends on your capabilities, time and patience.