Orchid is a stunningly beautiful flower. This fragile plant symbolizes femininity and grace. Therefore, to create artificial copies, you should choose very thin materials, for example, foamiran. Orchid from foamiran, the master class of which is quite simple, will be a successful replenishment of the piggy bank of ideas of any needlewoman.
Flowers from phoam: we recreate natural elegance
If you are interested in how to make flowers from foamiran, patterns in the network can be found in considerable quantity. This popularity provides them with a unique material. The fact is that foamiran (aka foam or reveljur) when heated easily and amazingly quickly changes its shape. Besides:
- it can be painted (even with pastel pencils);
- Foam is not afraid of water (therefore, if decorations from this material fall under the rain, they do not change either color or shape);
- Foamiran parts can be joined with any glue.
Luxurious greenhouse beauties - a versatile decoration for any occasion. The same can be said about the foamiran orchids. These flowers can be used as:
- interior decoration (topparia, ikebana; some insert branches with artificial orchids into a pot with a live flower, creating the illusion of an ever-flowering plant);
- a gift for March 8 or birthday;
- element of costume fashionistas;
- details of the surround panels or paintings;
- accessory (in this quality phoam flowers are used most often. Hoops, hairpins, brooches and rings - each item will look exclusive and colorful).
At the same time, it is not difficult to make orchids from phoam. You only need to prepare the tools and stock up a couple of hours of time.
How to make an orchid from revelure?
There are several options for making a graceful foamiran orchid, some of the templates will be discussed in detail.
- Foam white, green and purple flowers;
- black beads (about 0.5 cm in diameter);
- wire (thin);
- sheet of white paper for the printer;
- thick needle or awl;
- ball pen with purple paste;
- a small piece of foil;
- green tape;
- wire (floristic);
- silicone glue.
- On paper we draw orchid petals: a blank with a triple petal and with a double, and also a figured middle.
- We put a pattern of petals on a white foam and use a contour with an awl, cut out the blanks.
- Middle doing purple.
- We fold the wire in half, threading a bead into it.
- In the center of the purple blank we pierce a hole and pass a wire with a bead through it.
- Hold the core for a couple of seconds over a burning candle until the billet begins to curl.
- Fingers knead the billet petals, slightly expanding them at the ends.
- In the pattern of a double petal, we make a hole and pass a core through it.
- Stringing the resulting billet on a triple petal.
- Handle make fan-shaped veins on the white petals.
- Repeat steps 2-11 for each flower.
- From the green foam we cut out 4 small petals.
- From a foil we form a ball, we pass a wire into it.
- Above the candle we melt the green petals and glue the foil ball over them.
- We wind wire around floristic wire.
- We fasten the petals of flowers on the stem (the distance from the bud to the stem should be about 2 cm).
- Now, from the bud, we wrap the stem with a tape-tape for the entire length, carefully passing the attachment points with flowers.
- The edges of the tape fix glue. Orchid do it yourself.
There is a more labor-intensive way to create an orchid from the phoama with embossed petals.
- Foam purple and white flowers;
- several beads;
- pattern paper;
- silicone glue;
- corrugated paper;
- floral wire;
- green tape;
- pastel pencils.
- On paper, draws 5 orchid petals.
- We transfer the pattern to the foam with an awl.
- Pencils draw streaks on the petals.
- Cut the corrugated paper into 5 pieces and wrap each petal in it.
- Iron heat the workpiece, twist them.
- Unfold the still warm petals and give them the desired shape with your fingers.
- From a foil we make a dense ball and wind it on a wire.
- Wrap the ball with petals, putting them on the glue. The first flower is ready.
- Repeat 4 times steps 3-6.
- From white foamiran do hearts.
- On each blank we make black dots.
- Melt them lightly over the candle.
- Glue the petals to the cores.
- In the center of each flower we paste a bead.
- Tap tape glue the stem. The orchid is ready.
A good example of an original and very beautiful crafts is the foamiran orchid. Master class of its production shows that a lot of experience with the revelure is not required. You just need to be patient - and a graceful flower will not only delight you, but also delight those who are surprised to find that it is artificial.