The relatively recent art of lumigurumi - weaving from colorful silicone gum - is gaining more and more fans. This kind of needlework allows you to express creative potential in different products. But the most experienced lovers of the rainbow loom hone their skills, making toys from rubber bands on the machine.
The wonderful educational toy rainbow loom not only trains the fine motor skills of fingers, but also perfectly stimulates the creative abilities of children. Many adults are also captured by the process of interweaving bright irises. For older people lumigurumi is a great opportunity to relax and distract. Many people do not even know how many various accessories and knick-knacks can be made from rezinochek! Bracelets, rings, necklaces, trinkets, toys, shoes and even dresses are just some of the weaving directions that allow you to be creative and original.
Toys from gum on the machine
Everyone who begins weaving from elastic bands, starts development of technology from bracelets. This is the most fertile ground for training, as it does not require complex compounds of elements or multistage repeats. However, over time, lumigurume lovers take on the manufacture of toys, which not only can be funny dolls for children, but also serve as charms, talismans or even decor items. Of course, the easiest and most understandable is to weave toys with a machine - professional or mini. So you can do not only flat, but also three-dimensional figures.
Learning to use the monster tail machine
The monster tail mini-machine is included in the rainbow loom set, so this is the most convenient way to learn how to weave toys. A wonderful little dog is a great option for a toy made of gum on a small machine for beginners.
- We take 2 black irises (for the tips of the legs), put them in 3 turns on the middle column of the front row of the machine.
- We pull on a double non-twisted elastic band on parallel extreme columns.
- Throw black iris in the middle.
- Throw in 2 irises and shrink the bottom layer to the center.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- The front foot is ready - we remove it on the hook.
- For the second foot, repeat steps 1-6.
- To make the hind paw, repeat steps 1-5 and add another link so that it is longer than the front.
- Making the second paw.
- For the body, we put on the central column of the near row a twisted gum.
- We put on a non-twisted elastic band on parallel extreme columns.
- Then we put 2 non-twisted elastic bands on the middle column of the lower one and the third column of the upper row.
- 2 non-twisted irises pull on the extreme rows from the bottom and top.
- We tighten the lower loops in the center.
- We transfer middle loops from the near row to the outermost columns of the same row.
- On the extreme first parallel columns we put on 2 loops of the hind leg blank.
- We put on the second hind limb on the far extreme parallel posts, tightening the last layer of eyelets from the outermost columns to the center.
- Stretch a single iris on the entire horizontal row.
- On parallel rows we stretch double rubber bands.
- Shrinking the horizontal iris in the middle.
- The bottom layer of eyelets is also dropped to the center.
- Repeat steps 18-21.
- Now we put on the front legs on the extreme rows.
- Rezinochki with extreme columns we drag on average.
- On the central posts we put on a double iris and tighten all the latter in the middle.
- Drop the remaining loops on the hook.
- Create ears by repeating steps 1-5.
- We put the hooks on the hook.
- On the hook, throw the gum in 3 turns, stretch through it a double iris.
- Repeat the previous step. So we got 2 blank sides of the face.
- We twist the rubber band in 4 turns on the hook, pass through it single. This is the preparation of the spout.
- On the central column we stretch the rubber in 3 turns.
- We throw 2 double irises on parallel middle columns - the second from the bottom and the third from the top and the second from the bottom and the first from the top.
- Shrinking the bottom row to the center.
- We stretch a single rubber band onto all horizontal columns.
- Blanket for the nose throws on the first and third columns of the middle row.
- Blanks the sides throws on the parallel extreme rows.
- We put on a pair of irises on them.
- Fold the last 3 loops from the first and third columns to the center.
- We put the loops on the torso on the middle posts.
- The last 2 rezinochki second columns in the center.
- On all the columns of the near row we stretch the iris.
- On rows of parallel columns we put on a pair of rubber bands.
- From all sides of the machine we throw off the lower loops so that there are 2 irises at the top.
- On the extreme columns we throw in 4 turns of black rubber - these are the eyes of the dog.
- We pull the iris at once on 3 columns.
- Throw gum-eyes in the center.
- On all the columns we throw double rezinochki parallel.
- From all the columns, we stretch 1 horizontal rubber band and all those below.
- At the outermost columns we put on the ears.
- Now gently overtighten the loops from the outer rows to the second.
- We throw 1 rezinochku and all the loops underneath the bottom of the total.
- We draw one loop into another, tighten it and hide the end into the product. The dog is ready.
Original rubber toys for beginners
Happy owners of professional devices can easily make 3D toys out of rubber bands. On the machine, these knickknacks are obtained even by inexperienced fans of irises. For example, a koala, which can be a funny decoration of a pen or pencil.
- Turn the bars with the open parts to the right.
- For the head we put on 2 rubber bands in a circle on the extreme posts.
- We put a rubber on the middle post of the head.
- To highlight the neck, put on the gum on the average 2 columns coming from the head.
- From the neck we denote the shoulders with rubber bands.
- On the marked torso, we make bear's paws, winding it on parallel columns of 1 iris in 4 turns.
- We remove the middle loops on the hook for braided ears.
- We wind the iris for the koalas in 4 turns and, after passing through it, the iris of the main color, fasten in a certain place.
- Repeat the previous step for one more eye and nose.
- On the lower parallel columns we remove through the upper loops the lower ones - these are the koalas.
- The first braid of the eyelets is mounted on the lower columns, and the other - near the neck.
- The hinges from the columns under the shoulders and neck are pulled down to the center, thrown over the columns.
- Close the loops, which are located near the head.
- We pass the rubber in the head of the workpiece and tighten it with a hook.
- Pigtails legs can be extended with one iris, to get a key ring on the handle. Koala is ready.
Such lightweight toys from rubber bands on the machine can be made in the form of foxes or other animals.
Learning to make toys from gum on the machine is not so difficult. And if you have a professional adaptation, then the task is greatly simplified, and the time it takes is much less. In this case, the figures can be made of absolutely any size, even to the height of a person. The main thing is to have enough gum!