How many incredible crafts can be made from fabric! For example, do-it-yourself felt flowers, patterns, patterns of which obey even a beginner in needlework, won a lot of fans of home-made jewelry. Consider the principle of the basic models.
This many-sided felt ...
DIY handicrafts are one of the most affordable types of handmade items. And in many respects, this is due to the amazing flexibility of the material. Felt - felt from natural wool. Its texture is a thick "notch" of fibers, which intertwine thoroughly among themselves and help the product to keep its shape. Felt fabric comes in different colors and thicknesses, so you can always choose a material that fits your idea. So, let's say, toys are made of thicker felt, and flowers are made of thinner. But there is no strict compliance law in this case.
Where can felt flowers be used?
The most common crafts of felt fabric are flowers. Experienced needlewomen love them for their excellent compatibility with other elements of a wide variety of handicrafts. And those who are just taking the first steps in hand-made, prefer felt flowers because of the guaranteed successful result. These products can be used for decoration:
- clothes (even the strictest and most boring dress will sparkle with new colors with an original decor in the form of a flower brooch. You can also trim mittens, a hem of a coat or a hat with felt flowers);
- accessories (for example, a headband or hair clip with a flower looks very fresh and nontrivial);
- gifts (gift wrapping will be even brighter if you stick a felt on it);
- home textiles (decorate bedspreads, pillows with flowers);
- interior (from felt crafts you can make a beautiful panel or collage on the wall).
Do-it-yourself felt flower patterns
The patterns of most representatives of the flora are similar: they are built on the basis of chamomile - a few petals with a core. But the way in which these elements are grouped, and provide a specific difference of colors.
- a piece of felt (usually ready-made pieces of fabric are sold in stores for creativity);
- pencil (the softer the stylus, the better);
- silicone glue;
- thread, needle;
- floss threads suitable for shade to fabric;
- beads or rhinestones for the heart of the flower.
Astra from felt
- On the fabric draw a flower with thin petals.
- Cut the pattern, cutting through each petal to the core.
- We make in the same way 4 more preparations, but each time we slightly reduce the diameter.
- Thread floss sheathe each petal (optional).
- We spread the blanks at each other, flashing them.
- Cut out a small circle from the contrasting shade of felt, assemble it into a small ball and glue it into the core. The flower is ready.
On the back of the crafts, you can glue the fastener and use felt aster in the form of a brooch.
- On the yellow fabric draw a flower with small pointed petals.
- Cut the workpiece, cutting through each petal.
- From a felt of a paler shade, cut a circle that is slightly smaller in diameter than the first.
- Glue the second blank to the first one.
- In the middle we sew black beads. The flower is ready.
If desired, the sunflower can be sheathed with green leaves. This craft will be a bright addition to the decoration of the bedspread or tablecloth.
Master classes with step by step photos
There are some more technologies for making colors from felt. For example, the creation of crafts from one piece.-
Rose of felt
- On the fabric draw a circle (diameter about 10 cm).
- We begin to cut the petals, moving in a circle from the edge to the middle, to make a long chain.
- We fold the bud, starting from the inside and lubricating each turn with glue.
- From the back side we catch a flower with threads.
- If desired, cut out the green fabric with petals and sew a rose on them. The flower is ready.
If you want to make a full-blown rose, then, when collecting a flower, you shouldn’t strongly strain the layers. The middle of such a product can be decorated with a bead.
Violet of felt
- On the fabric draw a flower with rounded petals.
- Cut the workpiece, but do not cut the petals to the end - just denote their shape.
- We make 5 templates.
- Fold 4 flowers 4 times and sew on the base. Violet is ready.
- Their felt cut a long strip, fold it in half and grab with pins.
- Make the same cuts on the fold line.
- Fill the fabric so that we have a flower. The stronger the thread, the denser the chrysanthemum will be.
- On the fabric we draw 12 identical circles and 1 circle with a diameter slightly larger.
- Each of the 12 blanks folded in a bundle and glued.
- Glue 4 pieces to the base.
- Between the petals of the first level, paste another 4, then another 4. The flower is ready.
- Cut out of felt about 25 rectangles of different sizes.
- On one side of each blank we make a fringe.
- The opposite side is rounded.
- Using glue, lightly glue the rounded portion.
- We form a flower by stitching petals.
- From the fabric of dark shades make the core. To do this, we cut a long strip, on one side we make a thick fringe and fold it into a roll. Sew the blank with threads.
- Sew a roll with a fringe into the middle of the flower. Peony ready.
There are no options just crafts, if you know how to make flowers from felt with your own hands! The schemes, templates of these products are very similar, their implementation does not take much time, and the decor elements are bright and interesting. Such simple, but original jewelry just will not leave anyone indifferent.