Modern women of fashion do not represent their wardrobe without a stylish and fashionable thing - a bolero. This short jacket perfectly complements blouses and turtlenecks. It will not take much time to create it, and even a beginning needlewoman will be able to crochet a bolero - the schemes and descriptions of the models can be very different. We offer several options.
Where did the bolero come from in our wardrobes?
A short jacket to the waistline and above - a bolero - appeared in the wardrobe of Europeans in the 18th century. Prior to that, such a piece of clothing was exclusively part of the male costume of the matador. And there were no sleeves or fasteners on it. Over time, women complemented it with sleeves, a collar, clasps, and even hoods. The models have become more functional: in the cold season, the bolero warms the arms and the chest, without overheating the whole body. And even in summer this jacket does not lose its position: openwork patterns make the image complete. Today, the bolero can be worn with almost any outfit, only it should be tight - then a short jacket will look particularly advantageous with:
- cocktail dress;
- a blouse;
- a shirt;
Bolero models - for every taste!
A bolero can be sewn or knitted from different materials: cotton, jeans, knitwear, lace, wool, fur, etc. This item of clothing can be trimmed with decorative elements, clips, buttons or buttons, if desired. It can be made with sleeves or sleeveless.
Special love won models crocheted. First, in this way you can create a bolero for any time of the year. Secondly, the bolero crochet knits quickly, schemes and descriptions exist for every taste and level of skill - you only need to study them well. Such models look great and from thick threads for a winter bolero under a turtleneck, and from thin ones - as a cape for a cool summer evening.
How to pick up the thread?
Before you choose the thread for a bolero blouse, you need to decide on the pattern.
- If the pattern is lightweight, airy, then it is better to take a thin yarn with the addition of synthetics - so the product will hold its shape better.
- For loose, thick patterns, threads will fit more dense, can be knitted in 2 threads.
- If you want to knit a crochet laced bolero, it is better to choose acrylic yarn - it is convenient to use, and the patterns on it look especially embossed.
The thickness of the hook depends on the thickness of the thread, but the ideal option is No. 4, which fits almost any thickness of yarn.
How to crochet a bolero: a diagram and description for beginners
One of the most sophisticated crocheted bolero models is fish scale. This pattern is knitted from motifs, that is, the calculation of loops implies their exact number by the number of whole motifs. For this bolero we need:
- 100-150 g of yarn;
- hook number 3.
The motive vyvyazyvaniya motive is simple
- We tie a chain (its length is equal to the one and a half circumference of the chest, based on the ratio of 1 cm - 2 loops).
- Knit 2 rows with columns of 2 air loops and 2 nakidov.
- Now, in two double crochets, you need to make 10 columns with 2 nakida. We get a segment of 20 columns.
Work on the bolero is constructed as follows.
- We make a chain, we knit 29 columns with nakida.
- We knit 4 rows of motive.
- Lay off 3 motive for the shelves.
- We get another 50 loops, connect with the back (1 motive remains in the middle).
- We postpone 6 motives, we get 50 air loops. Also 1 motive is left in the middle.
- We connect with the shelf. We knit 5 motifs sleeves.
- For every second row of sleeves we reduce 1 motive.
- Fasten the product with a strap of 2 posts without nakida.
- The bolero is ready, it remains to sew a button or button for fastener.
Knit openwork bolero
Openwork never goes out of fashion. In order to crochet openwork bolero, you need to prepare:
- 110 g of fine yarn;
- hook number 3.5.
The sequence of vyvyazyvaniya picture is as follows.
- Knit from 1 to 9 row according to scheme 1.
- Further under the scheme we knit from 2 to 9 rows.
We begin to knit this model with the front and back, which fit in one web.
- We collect loops (calculation - 4 loops on 1 cm of a cloth).
- Knit a row of columns without nakida.
- We make 13 motives of the drawing according to the scheme 2.
- On the 9th row we begin to reduce the loops.
- 23 cm after the beginning of the motive, close the loop. Tie the neck.
- For the sleeve we make a ring of 100 loops. Knit 21 rows openwork.
- Begin to expand for the armhole.
- On the 45th row we knit in bidirectional rows.
- After 56 rows from the beginning, we leave 2 motives, knit 10 rows and tie the sleeve into the back with a shelf.
- For fastener sew 2 buttons.
Bolero for girls
With the help of a bolero, you can perfectly complement the outfit of a little princess. For children's models it is recommended to choose a yarn with a minimum content of synthetics. And yet you should not completely abandon it, otherwise the product will quickly lose its shape. To crochet a bolero for a girl, we need to take:
- 50 g of yarn;
- hook number 2.5.
The pattern is knitted according to the scheme, starting with 3 lifting loops to each first loop and finishing each row with a connecting post to the last lifting loop.
For vyvyazyvaniya parts bolero act in the following sequence.
- We make 58 air loops.
- We knit 2 rows with single crochets, alternating with semi-polished columns according to Scheme 2. Next, we follow Scheme 3.
- After 4 cm after the start, leave 2 loops, and then 46 rows of 1 loop for the armhole.
- For the shelves, we knit the pattern symmetrically to the back, but decrease 1 loop in 20 rows.
- After 8 cm we leave 1 loop for the neck in each 2 row. Knit 10 rows.
- 16 cm after the set we complete the knitting.
- For the sleeve do 32 loops. After 5 cm in each 5 row add 1 loop 10 times.
- After 16 cm after the start in the same row we decrease 2 loops and 11 times 1 loop. We complete the sleeve.
- We tie up the details, decorate the bolero knitted roses. At will it is possible to make a fastener button.
This type of clothing for several years retains its position among the fashionable wardrobe details. Schemes and descriptions of the bolero crochet allow needlewomen to create original patterns on short jackets. And, of course, the most popular are openwork drawings, which are excellent for both adult women and little girls, adding to the image of lightness, romance and a certain amount of playfulness.