Any woman at any age wants to look fashionable, stylish, charming. This is what clothes are made for. And how nice that there are some things hand-made that do not go out of fashion! For example, a crochet cardigan. Patterns and descriptions of patterns can vary, creating a wide range of possibilities for craftswomen, even beginners.
Cardigan - sweater, emphasizing the shape and having an elongated silhouette. This thing is very practical, as it can be not only a jacket, but also perform the function of a coat. Cardigans can be worn with:
- casual or strict dresses;
- classic trousers;
- skirts of different lengths;
- slinky jeans.
Cardigans are sewn from elastic fabrics, and can be knitted or crocheted. The latter option allows you to create exclusive models and schemes and descriptions of cardigans hook for beginners.
Knit female crochet cardigan: master class
With the hook, you can create stunning models of cardigans. And do not spend much time counting loops. We offer a version of the jacket, which is a 3 rectangle - back and 2 shelves.
- 400 g of acrylic yarn;
- hook thickness №3;
- 3-4 large buttons.
- Calculate the width of the back. To do this, we make 2 columns of the chain without air loops, try on and remember the quantity.
- For the picture, type the number of loops, a multiple of 9. Add another 5 loops for the edge and the beginning of the row.
- We make a tie-less column in each 8 loop, connecting them with air loops.
- We form 1 row. We skip 2 loops and make 2 additional air loops.
- We make 1 stitch cap every 2 loops, 2 extra, 2 skip.
- 1 linkless column in every 3 loops, 2 additional air, 2 skipped.
- Repeat steps 5-6.
- Form the second row. 3 additional loops, 5 columns cap under the arch of 2 additional loops of the previous row.
- 2 additional loops, 1 back stitch, 1 air loop, 1 back stitch. Repeat until the end of the row.
- Repeat 4-8 steps to the desired length.
- The width of the shelves is calculated in the same way as the backs. We knit them in a mirror image to each other.
- Finish knitting with a border or 2 rows of single crochets.
- We connect parts and sew buttons.
This figure can be considered universal, as it is suitable for women of any body size. In order to crochet cardigans for full ones, schemes and descriptions need to be selected without convex patterns. It is better to give preference to smooth patterns.
Elegant openwork cardigan
Openwork cardigans look the most advantageous, because they emphasize the elegance of the “main” dress.
- 550 g microfiber yarn;
- hook number 4.
- 1 row. We throw 4 air loops and 2 volume columns of 2 blocking caps, a cap with a cap.
- Between each pair of magnificent columns do 2 columns without single crochet.
- Repeat step 1.
- We form the necessary number of rapports for the chosen length.
- We complete the border with shells, knitting a chain of 6 air loops into each second loop.
- We connect the details and knit 2 chains for the shelves.
This pattern is also suitable for a crochet model for a girl’s cardigan, only the diagrams and description need to be calculated for the required size.
Warm Cardigan Coat
For cardigan-coat models, you need to choose dense patterns so that the thing is warm.
- 500 g wool or acrylic yarn;
- hook number 3;
- 5-6 buttons.
- We make a chain of air loops of a multiple of 28.
- We knit a double crochet, a single crochet into the second loop from the hook.
- Repeat the previous step to the end of the row.
- Making the second row. 1 air loop, linen twist, double crochet and single crochet into the first loop, we skip the next one.
- Repeat step four to the end of the row.
- We knit all the canvas, repeating steps 2-5.
- We combine the parts, steam the finished product and sew buttons.
Similar patterns look good on crocheted hooded cardigans. At the same time, the diagrams and descriptions do not change at all, only 2 canvases of the hood are added, which are then stitched and stitched to the neck of the base.-
Simple crochet patterns for cardigan: diagrams and description
Cardigans, connected by the "Sink" pattern, look very nice, especially if the threads are thick.
- 600 g of acrylic yarn;
- hook number 4;
- 6 buttons.
- 1 row form the columns with nakida.
- 3 blocking posts, 8 blocking posts, separated by 1 additional air loop, tied to one base.
- Repeat the previous step.
- 3 rounding caps, 4 additional loops, beamless column, 4 air loops. Repeat until the end of the row.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to the desired length of the product.
- We combine the details of the back and shelves, steam them and sew buttons.
No less beautiful looks and pattern of cones.
- 550 grams of wool;
- hook number 4.
- 1 row make columns beskazidnymi.
- Collar besnakidnuyu, 3 additional loops, 5 closed crocheted columns in the loop of the base, 3 additional loops. Repeat until the end of the row.
- Column besnakidny, 3 additional loops, column besnakidny. Repeat to the edge of the row.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until the end of the product.
- We bind all the details together, we tie up the edges and make 2 stitches from the collarless columns on the cardigan's shelves.
By the way, these patterns are quite easy to crochet raglan cardigans - the diagrams and descriptions need to be expanded on the back and the shelf in the armhole.
Summer is not a reason to deny yourself the pleasure of wearing cardigans, especially on a cool evening.
- 500 g of cotton thread;
- hook number 4.
- 1 row form beznakidny columns.
- Cap, loop air. 4 repeat. 4 stranded poles, 4 additional loops, 1 pole-free column, 4 air loops, 4 pole-free columns, 5 repeats of a double crochet column and an additional loop.
- We repeat the same scheme, only between additional loops we make 3 linkless columns.
- Again repeat rapport, but with 4 chains without crochet inside the eyelets of the air.
- Repeat the rapport with a decrease in the number of intermediate posts without an additional single look.
- Knit to the required length, grind the details.
- We make 2 strings of a pair of rows of single crochet columns for strings.
It is possible to beat this scheme by changing the scheme a little: instead of naquids without do columns with naquids, and vice versa. But such a model will turn out to be too netted and can only serve as a decoration for basic clothing.
It is not difficult to tie a crochet cardigan - the schemes and description of light models are given by motives, which makes it possible to easily calculate the required number of initial loops. Having chosen a suitable pattern, you can even make an original thing even in the absence of much experience. And experienced needlewomen can make a combination of motifs of the proposed drawings.