Beadwork is a great way to decorate a house. They can be very different - in the form of volumetric figures, flowers and even a bansai tree. Of course, it’s best for beginners to start learning beadwork with something simpler. It can be butterflies, contour figures or small inflorescences.
Crafts from beads and wire: tips for beginners
Beadwork is often made on the basis of a wire frame. It is very important to choose quality materials and additional tools.
Beads are best to buy Czech. It is better, it does not have chips. All beads are usually the same. A more economical option is Chinese. In this case, you need to look at the quality of the material.
Wire for crafts is better to buy special in small bobbins. It costs not much at all - about 30 rubles. The wire has a different diameter. The bigger it is, the thicker it is. The wire should be selected in accordance with the diameter of the beads.
Additional tools - you need drawing paper, color pencils, wire cutters.
The easiest option for beginners is to try to make contoured beads. They are quite light in execution and do not require following the pattern. All you need is to cut a piece of wire of the desired length. Then beads are gathered on it, pulling the wire in the right places creates the outline of the figure.
Thus, you can make, for example, a Christmas tree. It can be performed in the form of suspension. Such crafts can quite replace some Christmas tree decorations.
You will need:
- Medium wire
- Beads with a diameter of 3 mm yellow, green, brown and red
- We cut a piece of wire from 7 cm. We begin to collect beads on it in the following order: yellow bead, green, red, 2 green. Then alternate green and red on the principle of 2-1 until the tree reaches the desired height. We collect 4 green. We pull the wire through the last, as if weaving it.
- Weave the base of the tree. To do this, we collect on the wire 12 green beads. In order to begin to perform the symmetrical part of the Christmas tree from beads, we again pull the wire through the last bead. Then we collect new beads in full accordance with the opposite side.
- At the end we drag the wire through the yellow bead and form a loop of the suspension. Its height can be about 5 cm. If desired, the loop is strengthened by wrapping it around the 1st wire segment.
- The tree trunk can also be made with wire. Fastening the wire after 4 green bead bottom. We collect on it 5 brown beads. We draw through the latter. We collect 4 more such beads. Again, stretch the wire through the last. We collect 5 brown beads. Fix the wire after 8 green beads of the base of the tree.
You will need:
- Brown beads with a diameter of 2 mm - 3 pcs.
- Yellow beads with a diameter of 2 mm - 92 pcs.
- Brown beads with a diameter of 3 mm - 4 pcs.
- Black beads with a diameter of 3 mm - 2 pcs.
- Wire of the desired thickness - 35 cm
- Fold the wire in half. Both of its ends will participate in weaving. Type on the wire 1 bead of brown color of small diameter. Move it to the middle. Drag the right tail through it.
- Then type on now the left half a new brown bead. Stretch the right tail through it. In the same way, continue to weave another 1 small brown bead and 2 beads of the same color of larger diameter.
- Type on both halves of the wire 18 yellow beads. Again, pass the tails through the 2nd brown bead. Braid a brown bead 3 mm in diameter.
- Type on both sides of the wire 24 yellow beads. Pass the tips through the brown bead. Type on the right working wire 2 black bead, anna left 2 - black and last brown with a diameter of 3 mm. Pull the right wire through the top bead on the left. Twist both ends to a height of 4 cm. Bend the ends of the wire to resemble the antennae of a butterfly.
You will need:
- Small beads, glass beads of purple shades
- Flexible wire
- Cut a piece of wire about 25 cm from the wire with a wire cutter. In the middle, thread four beads. Colors can be graded to create a volume effect. We stretch the right side of the wire into the very first bead. After that, we also use the right tail in weaving. To do this, now we string 5 beads and pull the wire through the 1st again. By the same principle we make 3 more petals.
- After this, the right part of the wire is straightened and twisted a little with the left. We pick them bugles to match the petals. Then we pull out any tail of the wire, pick up 1 more glass beads and continue making petals. After the last wire, let it pass through the glass beads and twist it with another tail.
- According to this principle we need a number of inflorescences. Then we collect them in a bunch. Wire cut to one level. Bouquet of lilacs beautiful ribbon.
How to make volumetric crafts?
It is enough to make snowflakes from beads. Similar crafts can also be put on the Christmas tree as a Christmas toy.
You will need:
- White and blue beads
- Cut a large piece of wire. Tie it at one end. Working side recruit 4 blue beads. Tighten them into the ring (stretch the wire through the 1st).
- We collect 5 white beads. Pull the wire through the 1st bead. Then again recruit 5 white beads. Repeat this step with each bead. Thus, as it were, we “tie up” the 1st ring.
- We begin to form sharp rays. Previously, the wire needs to be pulled to the nearest medium (3 beads of a new white ring).
- We collect 1 blue and 2 white. We draw it through the latter. We collect one more white and blue. We draw the wire through the middle bead of the previous white ring. Thus we bind the entire snowflake. Fix the wire.
- In order to make a loop for the suspension, cut off 2 pieces of wire of the same length. We put them together and fasten one end at any place on top of the snowflake. We twist one wire around dr.
Master classes to help beginners
Making a beautiful Christmas tree
Crafts made from beads and wires look extraordinarily beautiful. They are performed in different techniques. The simplest thing is to collect beads of different colors on the wire and form the shape of the figure. For example, it may be a Christmas tree, snowflake or asterisk. A more complex type of handicrafts is flowers, but their production is quite accessible to a beginner master.