When the next "washed" thing begins to resemble a rag, there really is a reason to think properly. It's time to grow up and finally learn to wash!
In childhood many people think that mothers have the magic to transform everything around. Incomprehensible way, they combine the knowledge of a housewife, a cook, a doctor, a seamstress, a gardener and many other professions. Adolescents often do not listen to their parents, trying to build a special life "not like everyone else." And learn from their mistakes. And then they look around and realize that they would ask for advice, but it is too late ... Or not?
Those who are lucky, whose parents are alive, you can contact them and inquire about the conduct of household chores. This will help the two generations get closer, will unite in general issues. Sometimes the best solution is out of the Internet ...
But for those who want to learn the basic rules of washing at this very moment, the following recommendations are offered:
- Separate underwear in color. Sometimes pale pink or light blue may well go to the washing machine with white laundry. But nevertheless, whenever possible, to carry out color differentiation. The only way to make sure that clothes do not shed during washing is to wash them by hand under hot water and look at the color of the soap solution. If he at least slightly changed the tonality not only in the direction of pollution, but also in the direction of coloring, then this thing can leave stains on the linen of another shade.
- Treat stains with a special substance before washing.. It is no secret that modern washing machines can completely and not wash a little pollution on the shirt. As an economical option is proposed to use soap. It can be applied on the cuffs of shirts, and on the collar, and on children's clothing. For white linen in the shops sold white soap. Carefully read the instructions for stain removers! Quite often, its use implies a certain time of exposure to the fabric. Therefore, the treatment of stains and the immediate departure of clothes in the washing machine may not bring the desired effect.
- Soak clothes for a couple of hours.. Many are lazy to do this, but soaking allows you to achieve a better result with the same costs of washing powder. The popularity of environmentally friendly powders could be even greater if used correctly. As a rule, they require more water and enough time for their impact. Therefore, if you have a pack of ECO-powder at your home, then it is worth learning how to soak your laundry for a couple of hours before washing.
- Hang clothes immediately after washing.. This step will save you from unpleasant smell on linen. In addition, voluminous things tend to dry for a long time, so they should be hung either on the street, because in a well-ventilated place.
- Wash terry and knit at low revs. The hotter the temperature of the water and the greater the revs of the washing machine, the more rigid the fibers of the fabric become. Thus, to preserve the softness of the products, it is better to reduce the parameters of water heating and torsion of the drum.
- Once every 1-2 months, start the machine at idle. This will allow you to reduce the scum inside the drum, to clean the smallest holes and in the future to get a higher level of laundry.
Only in your hands to make the growing children consider you to be a magician!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com - Katbula