Cracks in the corners of the lips can appear at any time of the year. This problem does not depend on age or sexual characteristics. As a rule, at first few people pay attention to the cracks in the corners of the lips, they begin to notice when they become more, hurt and do not heal for a long time.
Cracks in the corners of the lips: causes
- Scientifically cracks in the corners buns. Bits appear unexpectedly and do not heal for a long time. Do not ignore the cracks in the corners of the lips, as this may indicate serious problems in the body.
- The main cause of cracks in the corners of the lips is avitaminosis.. Due to the lack of vitamins of group B, the skin around the mouth becomes thinner and cracked. In addition to beriberi,cracks in the corners of the lips appear for the following reasons:
- Allergy.Cracks in the corners of the lips may appear due to an allergy to any cosmetic (lipstick, cream, scrub) or toothpaste.
- Bite peculiarity. As a rule, for this reason, cracks in the corners of the lips appear in children. If a child has an overbite, the jaw is relatively different, which causes irritation at the corners of the lips and, therefore, cracks.
- Improper hygiene. Due to non-compliance with the rules of personal hygiene, cracks form in the corners of the lips: improper cleaning of the teeth, caries and other problems can cause sticking.
- a lack of glandin the body.
- Digestive problems.
- Violation metabolism.
- Adverse weather conditions. This is one of the most common problems, because of which the corners of the lips are cracking.
- Drug response. If during the period of use of any medication, the corners of your lips began to crack, immediately inform your doctor.
- Bad habits. Frequent licking of lips, snoring in sleep, etc. - All this leads to the fact that the corners on the lips begin to crack. If you give up these habits, perhaps the sponge will heal.
- Kisses in the cold. Because of the moisture that forms and dries on the lips, microcracks appear, which causes cracks in the corners of the lips.
Cracks in the corners of the lips: how to remove?
- To eliminate cracks in the corners of the lips, need to care for lips. The skin on the lips is very delicate, unlike other parts of the face, so it requires special care.
- Do not forget to hold protective procedures every day - buy special lip products at the pharmacy and lubricate the sponge every day.
- Equip your body with vitamins., special B vitamins. These vitamins are found in large quantities in green vegetables, nuts, brown rice. Limit the consumption of sweets.
- Psychologists say that if you have cracks in the corners of the lips, you need to analyze your life. They connect the cracks on the lips with depression, dissatisfaction with life, bad mood, etc. Reconsider your attitude to yourself, smile more often, and the cracks in the corners will start to pass.
- Adjust your personal hygiene: brush your teeth twice a day, visit the dentist every six months. Try changing makeup and toothpaste. If the reason is in them, then soon there will be no trace of cracks on the lips, and if the lips continue to crack, then the reason is somewhere deeper.
- Women zadyady may appear due to low levels of hemoglobin in the blood, ignoring which can lead to anemia. Therefore, consult your doctor and find out the real cause of cracks in the corners of the lips.
- The presence of E. coli, which exceeds the norm, may cause cracks in the corners of the lips, appearing due to the presence of toxins secreted by rods.
Anyway, cracks in the corners of the lips can not be ignored. Well, if zadya associated with easily avoidable vitamin deficiency or allergies, and if the problem is more serious? It is better to consult a doctor in time, find out the real cause of the illness and calm yourself.