If you decide to achieve a good stretching, then the following set of exercises will help you. Training can be carried out under the supervision of a trainer in the gym, but they can also be performed at home.
What you need to know about stretching?
- 1) With age, the ability for flexibility and ductility decreases. This does not mean that, for example, in 30 or 40 years, it is impossible to make a good stretch, it just takes longer than 20 years.
- 2) Women are more flexible than men.
- 3) Those people who play sports or simply lead a mobile lifestyle, easier to stretch.
- 4) Heated muscles, like plasticine, become more flexible and stretch much better. You can warm up the muscles by increasing the temperature of the environment or exercise.
Types of stretch marks
- Active- when a person is stretched by his own efforts,
- Passive- a partner helps in stretching, which puts pressure on one or another part of the body,
- Ballistic- these are snatchy spring movements;
- Dynamic - the load is performed until a small voltage appears,
- Static- The most effective way to stretch. A person lingers in a pose for a few seconds or minutes.
The basic stretch complex (for beginners)
- To stretch and warm the lower back, of course, fit the slopes. The starting position is this - keep your back straight, your belly inhale, raise your hand above your head. Now begin to perform small tilts to the side, then taking a strictly starting position, not leaning in the other direction. The intensity of the slopes increase gradually. This exercise should be done on 10 tilts in one direction for three sets.
- Exercise for the development of flexibility of the back muscles and lower back. The starting position is the same as in the previous exercise, but first hold your hand from above, and when tilting take it to the side, the elbow should be in front of the face, try to carefully follow each hand after each time. When doing such inclinations, you will feel tension in the vertebral muscles. Repeat the exercise on each side 10 times 3 sets.
- Exercise for flexibility of the arms and back. It is quite simple: sitting on a chair, hold the chair with your hands, legs folded together, lower your back with springy movements and lift up and down. Try to bend your back like a graceful kitty. Do the exercise 15 times 3 sets.
- Stretching the inner thigh. Stand with your hands, you can stick to something. Now, with one hand, take hold of the foot and begin to move the knee to the side as far as possible, when you feel pain, stop and stand in that position. Back and press do not forget to keep smooth! Do this exercise for each leg 7 times.
- Stretching in a sitting position. This exercise is known even to schoolchildren, but, in spite of its lightness, it is quite effective. Sit on the floor and spread your legs wide, until you feel the tension, socks look up. Now do the bends in turn to the left foot, then to the center, then to the right foot. During the exercise, do not bend your knees and do not slouch your back. Gradually you will be able to sag further - this is a very good leg stretch! Do the exercise 12 times three sets.
- Stretching the legs. Put one foot on a chair or bed, press the back, hold the back, do not round it up and begin to lean towards the foot. Exercises the muscles of the legs and back. There is another version of the exercise: put one hand on your waist and bend your upper side to the side of your leg on a chair. This is an additional load on the back and lower back! For each option, do 8 exercises, three sets for each leg.
- For the flexibility of the loins useful slopes in the floor. Bend down slowly, smoothly, without jerking, legs stand shoulder-width apart. Leaning until it stops, also begin to slowly straighten up to the maximum, sagging in the lower back. This exercise is very useful for beautiful posture. Repeat the exercise 6 times three sets.
- Exercise for stretching the shoulder joints. Take your hands behind your back and lock them up, start lifting them and lightly spring them. Repeat 6 times three sets.
- The final exercise. This exercise is useful to complete any complex stretch. This static exercise in an inverted position has a great effect on blood circulation and even increases the body's defenses. Starting position - lying down, slowly begin to move the legs above your head and touch the floor with your feet. For safety net, you can first put the foot on a chair or low chair. Hands during the exercise are not bent and pressed to the body. Hold this position for 5 seconds. Then slowly return to the starting position, repeat 6 times.
A set of exercises for stretching (basic)
Each exercise from this complex do 10-12 times on each side.-
- This exercise stretches the back of the shoulders, upper back, obliques, abs, triceps, spine. The main position - standing straight, legs crossed, with the right foot set before the left. We throw our right hand behind the head, touch the left shoulder blade with our fingers, the elbow looks up. Now press the strain and deviate slightly to the left. Then, with the left hand, we grasp the elbow of the right hand and do not pull it strongly to the left. Similarly, repeat with the other hand.
- Exercise for stretching the pectoral muscles, the outside of the shoulders and biceps. Put your legs shoulder-width apart, keep your head straight, straighten your shoulders and retract your stomach. Hands apart to the side, raising them around the shoulders. Now squeeze the fingers, open the palms in the opposite direction, while the fingers will look up. Start moving your arms gently back, straining your muscles in your back and triceps.
- Exercise to stretch the hips. Palms lean on the wall, placing them at shoulder height and ensure that the distance to the wall is no more than 40 cm. Now bend the right knee and hold it so that it is located exactly on top of the ankle. Left leg, without bending, set aside back by 50 cm. With the left heel, press tightly to the floor, tense the abdominal muscles so as to feel the tension in the legs. Hold this position for half a minute, then do a few springy strokes with your legs to pull the thigh. Do the same with the other leg.
- Exercise for stretching the inner thigh muscles. To exercise will need a chair. Sit on the edge of the chair, legs bent at the knees, heels stand shoulder-width apart, the stomach is pulled in, the chest is flattened. Stretch your right leg and straighten it, lift it up to the hips, the toe looks up. Stretch forward slightly, a little spring. Grasp your right leg with your hands and stretch your head to the toe. To enhance the effect of stretching, you can slightly pull the tailbone. Do the same with the other leg.
- Exercises for flexibility of the spine and gluteus muscles. Lying on your back, bend your knees and pull them up to your chest. Grasp your hips and begin to gently pull on yourself, slightly lifting the body from the floor. To enhance the effect of stretching, tighten the abdominal muscles.
- Exercise for stretching the gluteus and thigh muscles. Lying on your back, straighten your left leg, while bending the right leg at the knee joint, lifting it above the floor. Spread the leg with the thigh to the side, grasp the ankle of the right leg with your left hand, and place the right wrist on the knee. Begin to slightly pull the ankle and lower leg of your right foot towards you. Relax, change your leg and repeat the exercise.
After some time of regular workouts, your muscles will become elastic and elastic, you will notice a general improvement in your health and well-being, and your figure will become more graceful!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Natella