If you eat mango every day, then your body will receive a huge amount of beneficial trace elements and vitamins. Mango helps quench thirst and improve appetite. It can be a preventive measure in the fight against the occurrence of certain diseases.
Mango contains in its composition the necessarythe rate of vitamins C and A. You can eat it fresh, and cook different dishes from it. Even from its peel you can make healing tea.
- Mango is rich in calcium, phosphorus and vitamins B, D and E.
- It consists of xylose, glucose, sucrose, maltose and fructose and other beneficial carbohydrates.
- This fruit is also rich in amino acids that are not produced by the body, but which are simply indispensable for human health and can have a positive effect on the overall condition of the body.
- The composition of the mango includes a large number of carotenoids.
- The true wealth of mango is a high content of iron, potassium and calcium.
Thanks to a special combination of vitamins, mango is able to strengthen the immune system and protect healthy cells from oxidation.
Useful properties of mango
- Mango will be useful for inflammation of the mouth and gums, pain in the stomach, scurvy and colds.
- Mango leaves are a good cleansing agent. and even used with the scorpion bite.
- Mango can be taken to prevent cancer of the reproductive or urinary system.
- With it you can reduce nervous tension, improve mood and even increase sexual ability.
- Ripe mango fruits can be used as a laxative, diuretic and for internal bleeding.
- Mango juice will help with acute dermatitis, will have a rejuvenating effect, help patients with rheumatism and diabetes.
- Mango is able to prevent arthritis and heal wounds.
Mango Healing Recipes
- Unripe mango with honey and salt will help to save from hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea.
- To prevent bile stasis, eat 2 mangoes with pepper and honey every day.
- To strengthen the heart muscle, chew the mango into small pieces for 2 weeks. Keep the mango in your mouth for a little longer.
- From the mango leaves, you can make a decoction to improve vision in diabetes.
- It will also help strengthen the cardiovascular system and pancreas, get rid of varicose veins.
- Mango seeds will help with asthma.
- Mango pulp can help in the treatment of "night blindness".
Contraindications to eating mango
Mango skin can cause allergies, so it is better to clean it with gloves. The immature fruits in large quantities can cause irritation of the mucous membrane of the stomach and respiratory tract, the appearance of colic. Ripe fruits in large quantities are able to provoke stomach blockage, constipation, urticaria and fever.
How to choose a mango?
Mango has a shape that is similar to a heart, and usually weighs 1 kg. It has a thin peel and peach-like flesh. Red and yellow mango is ripe and ready to eat. Its ripeness is manifested by squeezing the fruit in the hand. Ripe fruit should spring up. Mango, with a strong aroma, will be juicier.
Unripe fruits will quickly become ripe if left for a few days. When buying carefully inspect the skin of the mango and try to touch. The flesh of such a fruit should be soft, the skin - elastic, shiny, dense and smooth. Ripe mango has an orange burner. A ripe mango from where the stalk is located must have a fragrant, fruity odor.-
How to clean the mango?
Mango need to take and cut into 3 parts. Stone should stay inside. Put the lateral parts in the palm and make transverse and longitudinal cuts in them. Peel should remain intact. Cuts make to the skin. After that, the mango should be taken for the halves and twisted to be arched. The pulp can be cut with a knife. After that, peel it off and cut off the flesh from the stone.
How can mango be used?
Mango has a sweet, juicy flesh. It is eaten fresh, added to salads, mashed, cakes, cocktails and mousses. Mango can be served as a side dish to fish and meat. To make a mango cocktail, take 2 mangoes and 150 g of yogurt, 1 lemon and 0.5 cups of boiled water. Wash the mango, cut off the skin with a thin layer and remove the bone. After that, chop the pulp in a blender, add water and whisk again. After that, pour yogurt and lemon juice. Beat the cocktail again.
Mango will be useful for the process of losing weight. It can be used in the milk-mango diet. It is the combination of mango with milk that improves metabolism. To lose weight a day, you need to eat several ripe mangoes and drink them with milk. A day is considered the normal proportion of 4 kilograms of mango per 5 liters of milk.
Cooking mango dessert cream
For the preparation will need 2 kg of mango, 2 tsp of vanilla sugar, thick cream and fresh mint. First, peel the mango and chop the flesh, put it into the dipper, bring to the boil until the mango is soft. After that, put it in a blender and whisk. Whip cream with mint and add vanilla sugar. Put the finished mango in a glass and decorate it with cream and mint.
Mango has a rich mineral composition and contains a large amount of vitamins. Mango leaves also contain a plant tranquilizer that helps relieve tension and stress. A mango juice, mixed with carrots, will help prevent the appearance of kidney stones and bacterial infections. Mango can help in the treatment of many diseases. Its juicy pulp will not only give you incomparable pleasure, like a tasty fruit, but also help strengthen your immune system and health. All you have to do is choose which form you want to eat your first mango slice.
Especially for LbutdySpecibutl.ru- Yuliya