Recently, phytotherapeutic drugs of various spectra of action, for example, water pepper, have become quite popular. It is about him and will be discussed. Few people know, but the healing properties of water pepper have been known for several centuries: it was actively used in traditional medicine. Today, this drug is quite easy to buy at every pharmacy. However, before taking any drug, it is necessary to study its pharmacological properties and, of course, consult with your doctor. So, water pepper: instructions for use.
What is water pepper?
As already mentioned, water pepper belongs to the category of phytotherapeutic drugs. It is mainly represented by a liquid extract made on the basis of ethanol. Water pepper extract is ingested.
In pharmacies, you can also buy dried grass water pepper for the manufacture of tincture or extract at home. But in this case, you need to be extremely cautious, because an illiterately made drug can seriously harm health.
Tincture of water pepper: instructions for use
First of all, I would like to note that, even after carefully studying the instructions for the use of tincture of water pepper, to use the drug only after consulting a doctor.
As you know, water pepper has a wide spectrum of action:
- diuretic and choleretic.
Moreover, water pepper has the following properties:
- reduces pain during menstruation;
- increases the tone of the uterine organ and intestines;
- promotes vasoconstriction;
- improves the cardiovascular system, etc.
What diseases take water pepper?
Indications for the use of tincture of water pepper are such diseases:
- uterine bleeding;
- skin diseases;
- hair loss, etc.
The dosage and duration of taking water pepper prescribed by the doctor based on the diagnosis and nature of the disease. Of course, it is impossible to cure all these pathologies with water pepper only, as a rule, it is prescribed in combination with other drugs.
Who is contraindicated for taking water pepper?
Water pepper has a number of contraindications. So, it can not be taken in the presence of the following diseases:
- pathologies of the kidneys;
- heart disease;
- in case of an allergic reaction to the drug;
- with high blood pressure.
Also, tincture of water pepper is not recommended for women who are carrying a child, and children whose age is less than ten years.-
Side effects of the drug
As practice shows, most people do not have side effects when taking water pepper, and the drug itself is tolerated easily. However, in case of overdose or individual intolerance to a drug, the following symptoms may occur:
- nausea (vomiting in rare cases);
- headache, and sometimes dizziness;
- skin rashes.
If you find yourself in at least one of these symptoms, you should immediately stop taking water pepper and consult a doctor.
How can I take tincture of water pepper?
In order to prevent water pepper extract is taken orally before meals, 30 drops not more than three times a day. If the tincture is made at home, it is allowed dosage 1/3 tbsp. also 3 times a day.
Water pepper tincture for menstrual bleeding is taken as follows:
- 1 tbsp. l dry water pepper poured 1 tbsp. water (boiling water) and infused for an hour.
- After the time the broth is filtered.
- Broth taken on 1 tbsp. l before meals 3 times a day.
If menstruation is accompanied by strong painful sensations, then the tincture of water pepper should be taken in this way:
- 1 tbsp. l dry grass should be filled with 250 ml of water and heated in a water bath.
- The broth should be given time to infuse (about 1 hour).
- Should be taken 3 times a day before meals for 1 tbsp. l
To cure hemorrhoids use this broth from water pepper:
- 100 g of dried herbs need to pour 4 tbsp. water and boil.
- Broth should be added to the sedentary bath.
With hair loss, you can make a mask of water pepper:
- Dried grass and 70% alcohol should be mixed in equal parts.
- In the resulting mixture you need to add a few drops of vitamin E.
- The mixture is rubbed into the scalp and left for 15 minutes.
- After a time, it must be thoroughly washed off.
If you are taking pepper water extract liquid, instructions should always be on hand, as it indicates the exact dosage and features of the drug. Remember that self-healing in no case can not be engaged, because you can harm their health. Only a competent specialist is able to prescribe a competent course of treatment. Be healthy!