Nature is rich in valuable herbs and plants that have taken a worthy place in traditional medicine, helping to cope with a variety of complex diseases. Among these wonderful plants - ordinary casket, it belongs to the perennial plants, common in central Russia. Differs grass beautiful flowers, collected in spike inflorescences of yellow flowers. And its name comes from small fruits, turnips with many bristles. It is famous not only for its unique name, but also for its many useful properties that can be useful in the treatment of diseases.
Herbal grass: medicinal properties
The composition includes such components as flavonoids, catechins, essential oils, salts of nicotinic acid, tannins, polysaccharides, ascorbic acid, catechins, bitterness, coumarins, vitamin K, vitamins of group B, salicylic, malic, citric, silicic and oxalic acids, mineral salts, triterpene saponins, alkaloids, rutin. In addition, it contains 2 valuable acids: palmitic and ursolic.
The common penny, thanks to such a curative composition, occupies an important place not only in folk medicine, but also in official medicine of some European countries.(Austria, France, Bulgaria and Germany).
Among its medicinal properties worth noting:
- Blood cleaning
- Pain killer
- It is able to resist malignant and benign tumors, stopping their growth.
In order for this herb to show all its beneficial properties, it is best to purchase it in a dry, packaged form.
Agrimony ordinary: application
From the repeshka, decoctions are prepared for ingestion, compresses and rinses, teas and liquid extracts, oil and alcohol tinctures. It is added to the composition of choleretic and gastric fees. Such charges are used to treat colitis, gastritis, ulcers and heartburn.-
- In case of sore throat and inflammation of the mouth, an infusion of garlic is applied.
- In case of skin injuries, burns or furunculosis, decoction compresses are used, and in case of poisoning and internal bleeding it is taken orally.
- It has a sedative effect on the nervous system, slightly lowering blood pressure, due to which it is added to herbal teas.
- With the disease hemorrhoids help to improve the general condition of the sedentary bath with decoction or infusion of agrimony. No less effective herb with menopause and metabolic disorders.
- A healing plant is used to treat bruises, small leather cracks, wounds and abrasions. To do this, you need to grind the stew and steam it for 2 hours in a water bath.
- It helps perfectly in the treatment of cystitis, uterine bleeding, hemophilia, urinary incontinence and osteochondrosis.
- Compresses with grass are used for acne, pustular rashes and inflammatory processes on the skin.
- Most often, agrimony is used to treat diseases of the liver and biliary tract.It helps prevent damage to liver cells during oxidative stress, helping them recover. Shown is the use of agrimony in cholecystitis, cholangitis, hepatitis, and liver cirrhosis.
- In chronic pancreatitis, it improves the secretion of pancreatic juice, peristalsis and digestion.
- The turnip is used for kidney disease, due to bactericidal and diuretic effects.
- Tea from this herb can help with intestinal and stomach inflammation, diarrhea.
- As a tonic, it can be used by older people.
- When laryngitis, tonsillitis, stomatitis and pharyngitis repesky tea can be used to rinse. With sinusitis such a weak tea you can wash your nose.
- It helps to reduce bleeding gums, soreness and reduce inflammation in periodontitis and gingivitis.
- With the pathology of the musculoskeletal systemagrimony allows you to remove salt, relieve acute inflammation and pain. In case of rheumatism, radiculitis and osteochondrosis, the infusion from the cue must be taken for a long time.
- With gout, you can take foot baths with turnip. They also help in the treatment of diseases of the joints in children.
- Helps turnip with hemorrhoids, varicose veins, polyps. Oil tincture alleviates the condition during ulcerative colitis and proctitis.
- For oncological diseases, a powder or decoction of the herb is used inside.
- It is used for bleeding, erosions, menopausal manifestations, benign neoplasms.
- When thrush help douching with repeshkom.
- The herb is used to improve sleep, in the fight against nervous disorders and heart disease.
Despite such a large number of useful properties, cue has contraindications to use. Allergic reactions and individual intolerance belong to the most common manifestations. More rare are the obstruction of the biliary tract, an increase in the risk of thrombosis.
Strongly contraindicated for chronic constipation, with caution it should be used for thrombosis. In some cases, it can cause constipation or diarrhea. You should not take it with thrombophlebitis, as it enhances blood clotting. You should not take the grass without the consent of your doctor during lactation and pregnancy.
Agrimony ordinary refers to the healing herbs that help in the treatment of many diseases.He has a huge number of useful properties and a small list of contraindications. This herb will be useful for the treatment of osteochondrosis and liver disease, cancer and heart disease, inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and strengthen the immune system.
Just remember that self-healing is harmful to health, so be sure to consult with your doctor before you make a decision on the reception of the cary.