Hirudotherapy - treatment of diseases with the help of a medical leech.
All procedures for hirudotherapy should appoint only a specialist. Sometimes doctors allow you to carry out such procedures at home, but it is better to conduct them in medical centers where you can be provided with professional medical care.
Leech therapy: contraindications
- Pregnancy (use is possible, but after consultation with the doctor)
- Hemorrhagic diathesis.
- Individual intolerance
It has long been proven that the use of leeches in the treatment brings the body a great healing effect. In many medical institutions, such a procedure is prescribed as an auxiliary treatment.
The main therapeutic effects:
- General reflex
The effective effect of this procedure is achieved by the positive effect of leech saliva. It is said that the leech itself chooses the zones that are most active.
Leech therapy gives a good result.. Leeches treat a large number of diseases, these include: prostatitis, prostate adenoma, obesity, hypertension, acne, cholecystitis, sciatica, cardiovascular diseases, bronchitis, chronic hepatitis, asthma, liver cirrhosis, varicose veins, ulcers, constipation, allergies, pancreatitis, hemorrhoids, sciatica, eye diseases, ENT diseases.
Hirudotherapy is used in many areas of medicine, such as urology, neurology, surgery, proctology, rheumatology and other areas of medicine.-
The main secret of medicinal properties of leeches
Leech salivary glands contain a large number of enzymes that inhibit the formation of blood clots, cleanse the body of toxins, slow down skin aging. Enzymes of leech saliva can dissolve to relieve spasms of blood vessels, increase blood circulation in the brain, raise the level of hemoglobin.
How to conduct treatment with leeches at home?
- Before starting treatment with leeches at home, you need to remember that they have a very strong effect on the entire body. In any case, you should consult a doctor.
- Leeches should be medical and purchased only in pharmacies selling medical leeches and purchased at special biofactories. In no case should marsh leeches be treated at home., so how can you get an infectious disease.
- When treating with leeches at home, you need to follow all the recommendations of the doctor. At the time of the procedure it is necessary to give up smoking and alcohol, stick to a diet, treat wounds well if you have hurt yourself. Starting to eat on a diet should be a week before the start of the procedure at home.
- Leeches are used only for one person, use for another person is prohibited!
- After the procedure, medical leeches are destroyed. But if you want to use the leech again, then you need to wait a few months to make it hungry.
- Leeches at home should be kept in clean, separated water. Water is changed at least once a day.
- During treatment with leeches you need to drink as much water as possible - up to 2-3 liters. per day. As a drink, still use beet juice, mineral water without gas with lemon juice.
- In the diet is better to give preference to water and fruit porridge with vegetables.
- During these procedures, you need to do enemas every 2 days. It helps to rejuvenate and cleanse your body.
- An example of treatment with leeches at home. On the first day, the leech can be put in the liver area - 3 pieces. Then 4 leeches put in a couple of days at the same place. After 2 days you need to put leeches on the tailbone, and then after 2 days - three leeches placed in the liver.
Cautions for treatment with leeches at home
Leech can not be put on the veins, abdomen, neck, legs, large vessels for varicose veins. If you have never treated with leeches, then the first procedure is best done at a medical center. Do not use a large number of leeches in one place at a time - blood pressure may drop, hair will start to fall, hemoglobin will decrease.
Only an experienced doctor, having examined the patient, can give an objective assessment of health and prescribe a course of treatment with leeches at home, having precisely written the diet, the number of leeches, and the terms. Treatment with leeches at home is possible, but only under the strict supervision of medical specialists. Be healthy!