Problems with the gums do not allow you to brush your teeth without pain, to eat, and over time they begin to destroy the beauty of a smile. To get rid of such troubles, you can apply the most effective ways to treat periodontal disease folk remedies. Dentists confirm that such drugs make complex therapy more effective.
Periodontal disease is a disease that affects the gums and bone tissue of the teeth. Such a disease can cause hardened dental deposits, improper bite, lack of vitamins, endocrine or metabolic disorders. People who do not consider periodontal disease as a cause for concern will face the destruction of tissues in the oral cavity and the exposure of the necks of the teeth. Then the teeth will become mobile, will begin to shift, fall out, and the appearance of such serious complications as suppuration of the gingival and bone pockets.
Treasures of the green world
After visiting the offices of the dentist-therapist and periodontist, addressing the possible causes of the disease calm down early. Indeed, without medication in the form of rinses and ointments, it is almost impossible to keep a charming smile. Treatment of periodontal disease can be continued at home using simple means of their own preparation. In addition to the well-known rinse decoction of oak bark, calendula, sage, chamomile, there are many very effective tools.
Infusion of nut leaves
- 2 tsp. walnut leaves Pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- An hour later, filter the liquid.
- Rinse your mouth with warm infusion as often as possible.
- Put in 0.5 liter of boiling water 80 g Potentilla erect.
- Put the tool in a shaded place for a day.
- Similarly insist 40 grams of horse sorrel.
- Mix these infusions with 1.5 tbsp. brine pickled cabbage.
- Apply rinse 5 times a day.
- When reinforcing a symptom such as bleeding gums, take a handful of leaves of these plants (optional): blackberry, St. John's wort, burnet, sand sedge or blood-red geranium.
- Fill the grass with 1 liter of boiling water and leave for 2 hours.
- Keep the preparation in a thermos and use after breakfast, afternoon snack, lunch and dinner.
- 10-15 minutes boil in 1 liter of water a few sprigs of golden whiskers.
- Add ½ tbsp. chamomile decoction, ½ tsp salt or sea salt.
- Rinse the mouth with this composition every morning.
- In a 0.5 liter jar filled with vodka, put ½ tbsp. calamus roots.
- In another container, pour 0.5 liters of 40% vodka 1 tbsp. l propolis.
- Infuse both medications for 10 days, shaking the container from time to time.
- Take 1 tbsp. l tincture of calamus and 1 tsp. funds based on propolis and rinse your mouth 2-3 minutes before bedtime 30 days.
Solution against ulcers
- Brew 1 tsp. Pochechnuy Highlander in 250 ml of boiling water.
- After 2 hours, warm up the solution and do the baths or applications.
- Broth for bone tissue recovery
- In the evening, place in a thermos with 1 tbsp. boiling water 25 g of comfrey root.
- In the morning, strain the medium and use for rinsing and lotions.
- 2 tsp. stalks and nettle leaves pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- After 30 minutes, strain the tea.
- Drink ½ tbsp. such a drink three times a day.
- If desired, supplement therapy with irrigation of the gums with this solution.
- Treatment of periodontal disease at home is not limited to the use of liquid medicine. Also at this ailment, rubbing or temporarily applying ointments helps.
- Mix fir oil with sea buckthorn oil or fish oil in equal shares.
- Fold the clean bandage in three and saturate it with this mixture.
- Massage the mass into the gums.
- After 20 minutes, rinse the mouth with a decoction of chamomile, carefully removing the remnants of the ointment so that the fir oil does not become the cause of the burn.
- 1 tbsp. l Kalgan rhizomes pour 120 ml of alcohol.
- After 7 days, take 200 ml of tincture and mix with 100 g of glycerin.
- Keep the ointment in a cool and rub into the gums twice in a knock for 14 days.
- Rub a slice of raw beets.
- Mix the resulting gruel with vegetable oil.
- Spray the mouth cavity.
- Wash the beets in 12 minutes.
- Perform the procedure 3-4 times a day during the week.
- Repeat the treatment after 2 months.
- In 25 g of flower honey, add 1 tsp. salt.
- Saturate the cotton wool with salted honey and rub into the gums for 8-10 minutes.
According to the author's method of Professor I.P. Neumyvakina periodontal disease is treated with conventional hydrogen peroxide. Patient testimonials motivate doubters, because most people note significant relief after such treatment when the disease is neglected. And at the initial stage, complete bleeding of the gums and irritation of the oral mucosa is possible. So, the doctor advises:
- In 3 g of baking soda, add 10 drops of lemon juice and 20 drops of hydrogen peroxide.
- Brush your teeth with such a paste.
- After the procedure, you can not drink and eat 12-15 minutes.
Defeating periodontal disease will also help:
- garlic rubbing;
- after breakfast, chewing onions or garlic heads until a liquid mass is formed, which should be spit out;
- rubbing the affected areas with fresh juice of yarrow;
- chewing spruce twigs (first you need to gradually bite it, and over time - chew to get a naked brush);
- frequent movements of the jaw back and forth and in different directions;
- self-enrichment of toothpaste with fine iodized salt;
- Gum massage using a mixture of olive oil and sea salt.
Diseases of the oral cavity should be treated immediately, until they caused a person with a strong permanent discomfort and did not make it impossible to smile at others, without suffering from complexes. To protect against a very unpleasant, painful disease, it is not necessary to buy expensive drugs - you can choose the most effective means for the treatment of periodontal disease from the treasury of traditional medicine. Take care of your smile - it decorates your life!