The kernels of pine cones are a very tasty and very healthy delicacy. In cooking, they are used in a variety of forms: as a dressing for salad, added to sauces, seasoned with fish and meat. And among the folk healers, pine nuts are widely popular, in particular, vodka tincture, the healing properties of which are not only tested by one generation.
The scope of use of alcohol drugs
In places where cedar trees grow, nature itself favors the improvement of the human body. There, the air is considered cleaner, and the soil is not polluted with waste, chemicals and products. Not surprisingly, the core of pine cones have healing properties.
It is from Siberia, where the Kedr tree comes from, that many useful recipes of this amazing tincture have come to us. Since the time of Rus, Siberian healers have successfully treated a rather wide spectrum of diseases with this medicine. This tradition has been preserved in our days:
- After a long period of taking antibiotics, the tincture will restore the function of the liver and remove excess wastes from the body.
- In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, namely, in gastritis and gastric ulcer in a mild form, it is recommended to drink 29 drops of nutcracker every day before each meal.
- In the winter season, when the immune system is weakened, alcohol medicine will support the body and protect it from infectious viral diseases.
- Also, tincture will help with atherosclerosis, hypotension, neurosis and allergies.
- In case of burns, wounds and inflammatory skin diseases, cedar makes healing compresses.
- Tortured by gout, rheumatism and joint pain? Kedrovka restore salt metabolism and bring salt.
- Actively used tincture on vodka from pine nuts from fibroids. To reduce neoplasms, it is necessary to do douching. And for oral administration they prepare exactly the same tincture, but on the shell.
- For older men, nutcracker will be a real salvation. Potency increases from it, hearing and visual acuity are normalized.
Contraindications and side effects
The benefits of cedar tincture, of course, are indisputable, but this is just a medicine that has its own contraindications:
- It is not worth risking with the use of tincture for women in anticipation of the baby and nursing moms;
- it is forbidden to use alcoholic infusion in any form to small children;
- It is also very dangerous to take medicine to those who are constantly behind the wheel of a car;
- in case of severe damage to the liver and severe pathologies of the kidneys, it is not possible to drink a nutrition.
The side effects of alcohol cedar medicine are primarily based on improper use of compresses, as well as on the violation of the recommended dosage. Of the possible negative consequences, the following can be distinguished:-
- mucosal burns during douching;
- headaches, nausea and vomiting after ingestion;
- tachycardia and high blood pressure;
- blood thinning;
- allergic skin reaction and inflammation when using nutcracker in the form of lotions.
To prevent this from happening, never use cedar tincture, relying only on your own convictions. Always follow all recommendations and instructions given to recipes.
Recipes come from the people
When you buy pine nuts for tincture, tell the seller that you need the grain for ingestion. This will allow you to get a good product. If it is possible, then it is better to buy nuts in cones or unpeeled kernels, because all this can also be attached to the case.
The easiest recipe cedar tincture on vodka
- kernels of nuts - 40 g;
- vodka - 0.5 l.
Preparation and use:
- Take a liter glass jar and put in it the enumerated pine nuts.
- Fill the container with alcohol and cover tightly.
- Wrap the jar in foil and store in a dark and inaccessible place for children for 40 days.
- Shake the jar at three-day intervals.
- After the allotted time, open the jar and pour its contents into a clean container through gauze.
- Take a tincture course for 30 days, diluted with 2 teaspoons of medication with water.
Recipe with honey to strengthen the immune system
- cedar kernels - 2 tbsp .;
- alcohol - 1 l;
- floral honey - 2 tbsp. l
Preparation and use:
- For starters, the nuts are washed from the garbage, peeled off the shell and removed the empty nuts.
- Then the kernels are scalded with boiling water and dried on a paper towel.
- When preparatory manipulations are made, the grains are poured into a jar and poured with alcohol.
- Then the container is tightly covered with a lid and cleaned in a warm place for 14 days.
- After this time, the infusion is filtered and the alcohol solution is poured into the honey melted in a water bath.
- All ingredients are well mixed and cleaned again in a dark place for a week.
- After 7 days, the finished infusion can be used for its intended purpose.
- vodka - ½ l;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- black currant leaf;
- cedar nuts - 40 g;
- orange peel - 3 g
Preparation and use:
- Put clean cedar kernels into an enameled container and pour boiling water over it.
- Mix the contents well and then gently drain the water.
- Repeat this manipulation 3 more times to get rid of the tarry cover of the nuts.
- Then dry the kernel, put it in the jar. Add a pinch of vanilla, chopped currants and sugar.
- Fill the contents of the bottle with alcohol and mix.
- Put the lid on the jar and put it in a warm place for about 10 days.
- After the expiry of the due date, move the container into the refrigerator on the lower shelf for another 4 days.
- Then you will need to filter the contents of the jar and use, depending on the purpose of treatment.
These are the useful recipes you have received today in your piggy bank of knowledge. Take cedar tincture wisely and do not abuse it, then everything will be fine. Be healthy! We hope that we have helped you to some extent.