In folk medicine, celandine is considered an excellent remedy for many diseases. Already its name speaks for itself. The plant helps to cope with diseases of the skin. At the same time, celandine has a number of contraindications. It is necessary to use grass for medical purposes in a special way. To do this, it insists on water or alcohol for a certain amount of time.
The plant, despite all its benefits, is quite toxic. Therefore, the first thing you need to do before use is to consult with your doctor. Be sure to clarify whether this plant can be used in the treatment. If you do not have individual intolerance, allergies, and there is a doctor's prescription, then you can check on yourself the healing power of tinctures and decoctions of celandine. It must be remembered that the grass in any form can not be used during pregnancy and lactation. With caution it should be approached with asthma and some other diseases.
Celandine grows almost everywhere like a weed. At the same time most like penumbra. You can learn it by yellow inflorescences and rounded carved leaves. To err by tearing off another plant is almost impossible. Understand what is in front of you celandine on the bright orange juice, which acts on sections of torn leaves or stems. By the way, it also has useful properties. It is believed that with the help of juice you can get rid of warts and herpes. You just need to anoint them with the affected skin.
Long since the grass was called Russian ginseng. Acts celandine as well as this famous plant. In fact, it has a focal effect. Those. getting into the body celandine, begins to eliminate specific problems. You can save on treatment by harvesting the grass yourself. Subsequently, on its basis, you yourself will prepare the necessary medicine - tincture, decoction or oil.
Harvest celandine at the beginning of summer, beginning in May. In folk medicine, use the upper parts of the plant. They are cut and dried in a well-ventilated area. You can just hang celandine under the roof in the attic or in any other similar place. Dried grass should be stored in a special way. It is placed in canvas or paper bags. So it will save medicinal properties longer. Stored dried celandine up to 3 years.
There are several ways to treat a healing plant. They all depend on the nature of the problem to be solved. So for getting rid of psoriasis and other skin problems, the herb is used externally in the form of concentrated tinctures and decoctions. Apply fresh juice to remove warts. Cleansing the body of toxins and toxins, prevention of cancer occurs by ingestion of drops or tinctures diluted with water. Usually the dose is gradually increased. Particularly popular alcohol tincture of celandine. This is due to the fact that alcohol actively pulls useful substances from the leaves and stems of the grass.
Alcohol tincture of celandine: how to use?
Celandine is used in medicine. Doctors are prescribed to do baths with grass for children during scrofula and skin diseases. Broth rinse the nasopharynx with polyps. Alcohol tincture of celandine can be used both inside and for lubrication of skin.
First you need to collect raw materials, wash it and clean the dry leaves. Then fresh celandine finely cut and spread in any glass container. Juice squeeze in addition is not necessary! It is better to choose a regular can, because it is then easy to close with a plastic cap.
The cut grass is poured with vodka so that it completely covers celandine. Bank put in a dark cool place for 14 days. In order for the alcohol tincture of celandine to be correct, it should be shaken periodically. After 2 weeks, the liquid is filtered through gauze. Grass throw out.-
The resulting tincture is taken, diluted with water. At the beginning of the course, 2 drops of the solution are added to 70 ml. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach. Then every day the dose is increased by 2 drops. Consume liquid exactly one month. During this time, its dose should reach 16 drops. Next, after the course, you need to pause for 10 days. Then repeat the treatment - drink 16 drops for 30 days.
How to make a tincture of celandine?
- If you suffer from skin problems, depriving or dermatitis, then prepare a tincture of dry celandine. To do this, pour 2 tablespoons into an enameled bowl. grass Then fill it with 250 ml of boiling water. Cover the mixture with any lid and let it brew for 40 minutes. The resulting solution should be abundantly lubricate the affected skin. It is best to wet them with a cotton pad or gauze swab.
- If you have a bladder, you can make a tincture of rhizomes. They are washed, dried with a towel and finely cut with a knife. Then 100 gr. Fresh raw materials need to pour 100 ml of vodka. This mixture is poured into a glass jar and put in a dark cool place for 8-10 days. During this time, you need to shake it every day. After 8-10 days, the solution is decanted through gauze. Roots throw out. The resulting liquid is taken 20 drops before meals 3 times a day.
- Tincture of celandine can be used for the preparation of therapeutic baths. They make it, Bay 100 gr. dry or fresh grass 1 l. boiling water. The tincture is allowed to cool. Then it is added when taking a bath in water. It is best to pour in such a quantity that the liquid is slightly colored. Remember that a large amount of celandine may cause an allergic reaction in the form of a rash on the skin.
Celandine in the herbal collection: the use of tincture
Do celandine and others. Type of tincture. To do this, several bushes plants are pulled out of the ground along with a clod of soil. Then remove the dry and damaged leaves, wash the roots. Next, the grass is dried. Further use depends on what problem you have.
Often the plant is used with other herbs. It is believed that celandine can successfully deal with metastases. To do this, make a tincture with nettle and calendula. These plants are ground. Then all 3 types of herbs are taken in equal amounts. Next, 1 tbsp. collection pour 250 ml of boiling water. The resulting liquid is best poured into a thermos with grass. In it, it insists 18-20 minutes. The dose for oral administration will be 125 ml. Drink liquid 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening long before meals.
The use of celandine depends largely on what hurts you. It is believed that the main properties of the herb include bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effects. The plant is also known for its ability to relieve cramps and reduce pain.
Whatever method of application of celandine you choose, remember to follow the dosage. In large quantities, the herb can cause adverse reactions. Among them:
- Dizziness, nausea
- Faintness and hallucinations
- Impaired digestion, inflammation of the mucous membranes, diarrhea
- Strong drop in blood pressure
- Skin irritation. Usually occurs when using strong concentrated solutions and a large amount of fresh plant juice.
Chistotel has long been considered a remedy for many diseases. Especially effective are alcohol and regular tinctures based on it. For them, the grass is poured with vodka or boiling water and insist 10-14 days. The resulting product lubricates the skin or apply inside. Celandine tinctures are used for bladder diseases, diabetes, for cancer prevention. In this case, before using herbs, you should consult with your doctor, because possible contraindications and individual intolerance.