Who is not familiar with pathologies such as intestinal infection? And what child did not face giardiasis? All women, and men, fear Trichomonas vaginal, and are looking for a universal remedy for their treatment. This diverse list of diseases can be stopped with the help of a single drug - tiberal.
"Tiberal": instructions for use
- The drug tiberal - a drug that has an antimicrobial effect and is detrimental to the simplest (antiprotozoal effect). According to the instructions, it is active against anaerobic bacteria and various cocci, for example clostridia, which can be the causative agents of botulism, gas gangrene, etc., dysenteric amoeba, trichomonads, etc.
- After ingestion, the active ingredient of the drug is absorbed fairly quickly and reaches its maximum concentration of 90% after 3 hours. The drug is available in tablet form, the content of the active substance, ornidazole, is 500 mg.
- The drug can be prescribed in the treatment of infections of the urogenital system, which are caused by Trichomonas and in intestinal infections - giardiasis, amoebic dysentery, etc. It is also prescribed as a prophylactic in gynecology or in upcoming operations on the intestines, most often on the colon.
- Contraindications to the use of the drug include hypersensitivity to the components, diseases of the central nervous system, the presence of cysts and tumors, as well as epilepsy.
- In addition, the medication is contraindicated in women during the 1st trimester of pregnancy and during breastfeeding. With caution, the drug is prescribed to patients with liver failure. During treatment, you must refrain from taking alcoholic beverages, since the compatibility of alcohol and tiberal is not fully understood.
- Among the side effects can be found headache, dizziness, less rigidity and seizures, tremor. In some cases, depending on the individual sensitivity, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea can occur.
- According to the abstract, the drug must be taken after half an hour - an hour after eating. Further, the dosage and course of treatment will depend directly on the diagnosis and condition of the patient. Thus, in the treatment of trichomoniasis, the agent must be taken 500 mg 2 times a day, in a course of 5 days. Women with genitourinary infection are recommended to use suppositories or intravaginal tablets.
- In amebic dysentery, the average duration of treatment is 3 days. With a patient weight from 12 to 34 kg, the drug is taken at the rate of 40 mg of the active substance per 1 kg of weight. With a weight of 35 to 60 kg, the drug is prescribed at a dosage of 1.5 g per day. With a body weight of more than 60 kg - 2 g per day. With giardiasis, the duration of treatment is usually 1 to 2 days. Children whose weight is less than 12 kg, is not recommended to use the drug, which can be explained by a high concentration of the active substance in 1 tablet.
What are the analogs of the drug?
Analogues of the drug, absolutely, as he himself, have a destructive effect on the genetic apparatus of the parasites. The active substance blocks the DNA of microorganisms, which results in their death.
To the group of analogs can be attributed "Dazolik", "Gayro", "Lornizol", "Ornidazole", etc. Before using drug substitutes, you must first consult with a specialist.-
Patient reviews about the drug and its price
The drug causes mixed reviews: some patients were very pleased with the action of the drug. So, according to many, it turns out to be the most effective against infectious agents, and leaves no room for recurrence of the disease.
All negative reviews about the drug are mainly associated with side effects. Most often, patients had dizziness, various types of dysfunction on the part of the digestive tract. For some people, the price of the drug refused too high. It is at least 500 rubles. per pack.
The indications for the use of tiberal, although they are quite clear, require careful medical observation and control. The drug, its dosage, treatment should appoint a doctor. Do not attempt to independently treat diseases of an infectious nature! This can lead to irreversible consequences!