Mustard - one of those seasonings, without which no hostess can do. It is an integral part of many dishes such as dumplings, khinkali or jelly. Mustard is an integral part of mayonnaise.
If there is no appetite, its aroma and taste without any problems will make you feel the pleasure of any dish again. In addition to its high nutritional qualities, mustard has no less useful properties that are beneficial for the body.
Health effects of mustard
- Mustard is considered one of the strongest aphrodisiacs.. Thanks to her ability to warm up a person from the inside, in folk medicine with its help, female frigidity is treated.
- If you have a cold, mustard will help your body recover in a short time. To do this, it is enough to put mustard plasters on the feet with the other side for the night, wrap your legs in a newspaper and go to bed. In the morning, remove and wash your feet with warm water. If you wish, you can simply pour the mustard powder into the hot water and, having thoroughly stirred, steam for 20 minutes for a foot, and immediately go to bed.
- Several mustard seeds can help if you have any problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
- Taking 4 mustard seeds a day will have a positive effect on improving hearing and vision.
- If your back hurts, a bath with the addition of 200 g of mustard for 10 minutes will reduce the pain.
- Mustard will also help enhance the healing properties of sea salt baths. Pregnant mustard baths should not be taken.
What is useful mustard for female beauty?
Masks made from mustard or with its addition will have a tonic effect on the skin of the neck and face. Before you put a mustard mask on your face, apply it on your hand - on the back side to make sure you are allergic.
- Your hair will become stronger and longer if you make a mustard mask for your hair or just wash your hair with it.Included in the mustard oil contains fatty acids. It is they who increase blood circulation. Washing the head with mustard will increase blood flow to the hair roots, which will cause their increased growth. To obtain a healing effect, dilute the mustard with water to make a mixture and apply it on your hair for 15 minutes.
- To enhance hair growth 50 ml of olive oil, add 1 tbsp. spoon of mustard powder. Stir and apply the resulting mask on the scalp. It is advisable to leave it all night, wearing a plastic cap. In the morning, rinse your hair with warm water.
- To make a mask, take 1 tbsp. spoons of mustard powder, 1 tsp of sugar, 1 tbsp. spoons of hot water and vegetable oil. Then mix the mustard, sugar and butter. After infuse water. Stir to a smooth consistency. Separate the hair into partings, and apply the mask on the scalp. Wrap your head in a bag, and on top with a towel. Leave on for 35 minutes, after wash your hair with shampoo. Do this mask once a week. Course hold for 3 months.
- Mustard contains in its composition substances that break down fats well. That is why A mustard-based hair wash mask is very suitable for oily hair. To make a mask, take mustard powder, honey, clay, henna and a decoction of healing herbs. Make a mixture, until without mustard, pour boiling water over it and let cool. After that add mustard.
The benefits of mustard in the house
Mustard will be indispensable in the care of homemade dishes. It has detergent properties that will help to wash heavily soiled dishes. Also mustard is great will remove unpleasant odors from glass bottles and other containers.
How to store mustard?
Mustard should be stored under tightly closed lid in a dark place. It could be a fridge or just a cool place. If the mustard has dried, you can add a little boiled water to it and shake it, and it will again become suitable for consumption. Proper storage of mustard helps preserve the taste and sharpness of mustard for a long time.-
What is useful mustard in cooking?
Mash the mustard with the yolk and add to the okroshka from kvass, and you will immediately feel how its taste changes for the better. If just before cooking, rub the meat with mustard, it will be softer and more tender.
Mustard sauce is suitable for boiled meat, tongue and salted fish. In order to cook mustard sauce, you need 4 tbsp. Spoon mustard, 1 h. Spoon mustard powder, 2 tbsp. spoon chopped finely dill, honey and white wine vinegar, 1/3 cup olive oil. Mix vinegar, honey and mustard, stirring with a whisk. Gradually add olive oil, all the while continuing to beat. Then put the dill. Finally, stirring, you get a mustard sauce.
Mustard do it yourself
Mustard can be made with your own hands at home, so you will know exactly what is included in its composition. To do this, you need 75 g of mustard powder, 25 ml of vegetable oil, 1.5 tbsp. spoons of sugar, 90 ml of boiled water, 0.25 10% vinegar, and spices: cinnamon, salt, allspice and bitter pepper, bay leaf and cloves. In the mustard powder slowly pour boiling water, stir the resulting mass to a uniform consistency. At 27 o'clock, remove this mass in a cold place, pre-boiling water and covered with a lid. The next day, boil water and add all the spices, vinegar and sugar. Boil for about 12 minutes on low heat. In a bowl with mustard, pour the marinade, and then the vegetable oil - mix everything. After placing in a jar, put it in the fridge for 24 hours to infuse.
Mustard is good not only for health and beauty, but also in home care. It is one of the products that is loved and used all over the world. Without mustard, you just can not do. By consuming mustard in the kitchen and at home, you can easily diversify your dishes, improve your health, make your home clean and radiant, and even preserve the youth of your skin and the beauty of your hair.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya