In Ayuverde, the ghee is called "Ghee". Translated from Sanskrit, this means "melted butter". Even in India it is called the "concentrated fiery energy of the sun." Preparing this oil by boiling.It is considered the most useful for cooking.. Ghee does not contain lactose, so it can be used by people who have problems with its absorption.
What is useful ghee?
Main benefitsuch oil is enclosed in the ability to help digestion. Ghee has a beneficial effect on the reproductive system, intelligence and perception. It improves memory, enhances mental ability and tones the central nervous system. It also removes toxins, toxins and free radicals from the body.
Ghee has a rejuvenating effect.. It can be used to care for the skin of the face and hands at home.
Consequences of ghee- prevention of atherosclerosis, treatment of allergies, cough, cold, lower back pain and joints. Ghee is shown for people suffering from diseases of the thyroid and pancreas.
The principle of “total measure” applies to this product.. Ghee - a source of cholesterol, which in large quantities is very harmful to the body. Excess cholesterol is a threat to diabetes, liver, heart, kidney and genital diseases.
- Ghee is contraindicatedadults and children with overweight. If you suffer from diseases of the stomach and intestines, it is also worth refusing to use ghee, so as not to aggravate the situation.
- Eating food cooked in ghee is prohibited if you have not eaten anything during the day. Your stomach is not ready for such fatty foods, so it is better to eat ghee with cookies or bread in the morning.
- Any butter, including ghee, is harmful to the mouth. Therefore, it is recommended to rinse your mouth with water or brush your teeth after eating if you have the opportunity.
Ghee in cosmetology
Ghee masksare very high quality. After them, the skin becomes more velvety and rested. Here is one of them.
Face mask with ghee and turmeric-
Take half a spoonful of preheated ghee, mix with two tablespoons of mashed potatoes. And add a half teaspoon of turmeric to the mixture. The resulting mask should be applied to the face in the form of heat for 15 minutes. Instead of potato, you can easily use applesauce, and instead of turmeric - honey.
How to cook ghee?
- 1) Heat the oven to 180 degrees
- 2) Take a large saucepan with a thickened bottom and dip the butter without salt there, the pieces should be about 100 grams. One rule: the distance from the oil to the edge of the pan should be at least 8 centimeters so that it does not splash out. Therefore, if you do not have a large pot, it is better to take care of this immediately.
- 3) If you took 500 grams of butter, then it should melt in a saucepan for an hour and a half. When golden flakes settle to the bottom of the pan and a crust forms on the surface, remove the oil from the oven.
- 4) Carefully remove this crust and place it in a separate container.
- 5) Next, drain the clear oil through the gauze folded in four. The rest must be scooped out with a spoon into a container with a crust, without touching the bottom of the pan.
- 6) After the oil has cooled, pour it into a storage container, when it hardens, close the lid tightly.
- 7) Finish line. Add oil to the golden sediment and solid foam. Now you can use a little baked for cooking various dishes. Just remember - the finished chilled oil can be stored in a refrigerator under a lid for up to 4 months. And even after heat treatment, Ghee retains its beneficial properties.
And immediately without leaving the pan, you can cook something delicious and check the quality of ghee.
Vegetable stew in melted butter
- First, cook the vegetables: an equal amount of carrots, zucchini, bean pods, cauliflower.
- Next, take the following ingredients and chop them in a blender: a pinch of cilantro, half chili, 1.5 tablespoons of ginger, 0.5 teaspoon of turmeric, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 table spoons of uncooked coconut.
- Next step. Melt the butter in a deep saucepan, add 0.5 teaspoon of mustard seeds and let them crack. During the cod pour the contents of the blender there, prepare the mixture to brown. Now add chopped vegetables and simmer.
All information about ghee can and should be used for its intended purpose. You will find time for cooking the most important ingredient - ghee, there will be time for cooking and masks. And from them, by the way, then it is very difficult to refuse. And is it necessary? Get used to good and useful.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Anna