Child health is one of the main issues facing parents from the first minutes of the birth of a baby. What and how to do so as not to harm the baby? How to organize the feeding regime and the day? There is not a single trifle that can be ignored. Unfortunately, all the little kids get sick sooner or later. And then many parents simply panic. To avoid unnecessary worries, you need to be aware of the various diseases that can develop in a child. Today we will consider such a functional disorder of the digestive system as the bend of the gallbladder in a child.
The bend of the gallbladder in a child: symptoms
The gallbladder is a hollow organ in which bile is produced by the liver. In the normal state, it has a pear shape, it can be divided into three sections: neck, body, bottom. This organ is connected by joint ducts to the liver, pancreas and duodenum. Bile is continuously produced by the liver, and the body needs it only after eating. The gallbladder is a reservoir for the collection and storage of produced bile, from which, if necessary, it is excreted into the intestine.
The deformation of the bladder complicates the outflow of bile and leads to a functional failure of the digestive system. This illness manifests itself after eating a sensation of pain in the abdomen. At the same time, depending on the place of deformity of the bladder, pain can spread to the chest area and under the scapula, collarbone (bend in the zone of the bottom and body of the gallbladder).
In addition, cracks may appear in the corners of the mouth (bunches), the tongue is covered with bloom. Fever, increased gas, pain in the ribs on the left is characterized by a bend in the narrow part of the bladder - in the neck area. As a result of this pathology, there is a direct threat to life due to the possible entry of bile into the peritoneum with the subsequent development of peritonitis.
Nausea and pain are signs of all types of bending, including deformities of the bladder in several places (this pathology may occur due to cholelithiasis or an increase in the size of the bladder).
Causes of pathology
The cause of the disease can be either congenital, associated with impaired intrauterine development of the fetus or any abnormalities of the gallbladder itself, or acquired. In the first case, a person may not even suspect that there is such a violation of the organ, since it does not manifest itself, and in children over time the gallbladder can recover.
Among the acquired causes are the following:
- hyperactivity and, consequently, possible emotional or physical stress;
- unhealthy diet;
- organ prolapse due to weight lifting.
The main methods of treatment
There are several ways to treat the bend of the gallbladder in a child:
The treatment of such a pathology generally does not require surgical intervention, but the applied conservative therapy is a long-term process. It can be divided into the following stages:-
- Drug therapy - the use of choleretic drugs in conjunction with drugs that suppress muscle spasm. Therapy is aimed at normalizing the flow of bile. In the presence of inflammatory processes associated with infectious lesions, antibiotics are prescribed. The treatment is carried out in several courses prescribed by and under the supervision of the attending physician.
- Physiotherapy procedures to improve blood circulation and restore impaired functions.
- Spa treatment.
The bend of the gallbladder in a child: traditional medicine
There are a large number of popular recipes and ways to treat this disease. Here are some of them:
- Tea from wild strawberries: you need to brew a few bushes and drink regularly.
- Dill water: 2 tbsp. l seeds of dill should pour 2 tbsp. hot water and simmer for 15 minutes. Take before eating ½ tbsp. 3 times a day.
- Dogrose: 2 tbsp. l dried fruits should be crushed and pour 200 ml of boiling water, infused in a thermos for 12 hours, taken before meals in half a cup 2-3 times a day.
- Corn silk: 1 tbsp. l need to pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, insist in a thermos for an hour, strained infusion according to ¼ Art. take 30 minutes before meals 3 times a day.
- Yellow gentian: 1 tbsp. l dried roots should be poured 2 tbsp. water at room temperature, after a night of infusion, strain and ½ tbsp. take 2 times a day.
- Tubage - emptying the gallbladder with the use of mineral water ("Borjomi", etc.). Heated water without gas should be drunk in 2-3 sips and lie for 3-5 minutes. on the back or right side with a fixed hot water bottle in the area of the right hypochondrium. Then you should get up, again take 2-3 sips and lie for 3-5 minutes. with heating pad. The procedure must be repeated, on the recommendation of doctors, it is possible to add choleretic drugs to the water.
We should not forget that with self-treatment we can only make it worse. Before carrying out the above procedures and taking medicinal formulations, consultation with the attending physician is necessary, or even a comprehensive examination.
Tips of Dr. Komarovsky
Famous pediatrician E.O. In identifying functional disorders of the digestive system caused by the bending of the gallbladder, Komarovsky advises the treatment, first of all, with the normalization of nutrition and lifestyle.
Proper nutrition, fresh air, agile lifestyle, drinking, cleansing enema for problems with the chair - these are the treatment methods that help in the fight against the disease.
What diet is recommended?
The diet recommended by experts at the bend of the gallbladder, excludes fried, fatty, spicy dishes, pickles, and also limits the sweet and flour products.
Here is a list of products that can be included in the child’s menu:
- vegetables and fruits;
- cottage cheese;
- chicken bouillon;
- vegetable soups;
- boiled chicken or rabbit meat;
- cream and vegetable (corn) oil.
If the disease has overtaken your child, do not despair. Use the accumulated rich experience in dealing with the ailment: both national and medical. However, do not forget that any actions for the treatment of a child must be carried out under the supervision and on prescription of a doctor. In this case, it is advisable to consult with several specialists.