Sulfuric ointment is considered a truly miracle cure, which has unique anti-inflammatory and disinfecting properties. This drug is able to accelerate the natural healing process of wounds, and it also helps in the treatment of fungal skin diseases. More than 150 years ago, the active use of this tool in the fight against various diseases of the skin began and today it does not lose its relevance.
The use of sulfuric ointment is prescribed for demodicosis, lichen, scabies, psoriasis, acne and acne, fungi, seborrhea. This tool is now quite popular, because it is not only the most effective, as it helps to cope with various problems, but also completely safe.
However, before you start applying sulfuric ointment, you need to remember that this tool has certain contraindications - an allergy. That is why, before you begin to use the composition for treatment, conduct a test to determine the allergic reaction on the skin. Otherwise, there is the likelihood of developing severe allergies - most often it is urticaria. In the most severe cases, the patient is worried about severe dizziness, there is a weakness in the whole body, Quincke edema develops.
At the same time, there are many cases when sulfuric ointment becomes one of the best remedies, especially if the patient suffers from severe skin allergies to other drugs. Sometimes the doctor prescribes the use of the composition even during pregnancy. Sulfuric ointment can be used to treat children older than 3 years. In extremely rare cases, this tool is prescribed for the treatment of scabies in babies aged 2 months.
How to treat sulfuric ointment?
Before you begin to look for a treatment for depriving you, you need to become more familiar with this skin disease, the main feature of which is the formation of characteristic scaly spots on the human body. Deprive is accompanied by a strong and almost incessant itching, while it is infectious and can be easily transmitted from a sick person to a healthy one.
Before modern depriving treatments were developed, sulfur, tar and iodine were constantly used. And today widely used compounds, which are based on sulfur. For the treatment of this fungal disease a variety of ointments are used, the most effective among which is sulfuric.
With herpes, this remedy is prescribed for external use - it is rubbed directly into the affected skin. However, first the skin is treated with alcohol and only then with ointment. We must not forget about the use of alcohol, as it perfectly dries the skin before applying the therapeutic composition. In the event that after using this product, you took a shower during the day and washed with soap and water, you should reapply it on the skin.
Using this type of treatment, it is necessary not to forget about the rules of personal hygiene - the patient should always have clean linen, while it must be boiled. In no case can not wear the linen, which is in contact with areas of the body affected by lichen. After completion of treatment and complete elimination of the disease, it is recommended to get rid of these things.
A remedy such as sulfuric ointment has been used for quite some time in medicine. In the event that it will be used together with other drugs (for example, antibiotics), then the desired therapeutic effect will be obtained much faster. Sulfuric ointment should be applied several times a day to the affected parts of the body (in the morning and evening). The course of treatment lasts for 7 or 10 days (everything will depend on the extent of the disease). In the case of prolonged use of sulfuric ointment, there is the likelihood of skin allergies.-
If pink lichen was diagnosed, then it is necessary to apply the ointment only after treating the affected skin with iodine. Treatment must be prescribed by a doctor after an accurate diagnosis is made.
Get rid of acne quickly and effectively
- For many years, sulfur ointment has been used as an effective antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent, which is provided by the main active ingredient - sulfur. It helps to eliminate excess fat from the skin, and also has an excellent exfoliating effect.
- Today, quite widely in beauty salons customers are offered the use of a variety of "talkers", based on sulfur ointment. This tool helps to quickly and easily get rid of acne. If desired, you can apply sulfuric ointment, sold in a pharmacy, at home, following the instructions.
- The fact is that acne often occurs as a result of infection with a subcutaneous tick, and sulfur ointment is one of the most effective and safe means. However, in this case only the doctor should prescribe the treatment, since it has certain subtleties - for example, in some cases it is strictly forbidden to apply ointment under the dressing, and sometimes it cannot be washed off for several days. Also, during the whole course of treatment it is forbidden to change clothes. About all these nuances will have to tell the doctor.
- This tool is not the most pleasant aroma, so treatment should be carried out on weekends or during the holidays, so as not to embarrass others with a pungent smell.
- In the event that acne began to appear as a result of an abrupt hormonal restructuring of the body or the disease is infectious, it is necessary to apply sulfur ointment to all problem areas and leave it for about 4 hours in the morning and the same time in the evening. After the specified period, the composition is thoroughly washed off the skin.
- Excellent curative results are given by "talkers", which are based on sulfur ointment. It is necessary to prepare 2 mixes at once - one should be used in the afternoon, and the 2nd in the evening. To make such a tool, you need to take 30 g of salicylic alcohol 2% and combine with 30 g of boric acid 3%. Everything is well mixed and the resulting mixture is poured into 2 pre-prepared glass containers. Then sulfur ointment (1 tsp.) Is added to one container, and zinc-salicylic ointment (1 tsp.) To the second. Further sulfuric mash is applied before bedtime, and zinc day.
- In the event that such acne treatment is carried out simultaneously with the use of medications that enhance the metabolism, and cleansing the liver, the healing process will come much faster.
Who helped sulfuric ointment?
After applying sulfuric ointment to the affected area of the skin, it begins to act - it prevents the development of bacteria that become clogged in the pores during their stay outside, as a result acne will appear. Sulfur promotes intensive and deep cleansing of the skin, has a drying effect, which helps to get rid of excess sebum.
For many people who often suffer from acne, sulfur ointment becomes a real salvation, so it is not surprising that only positive feedback is left about it. However, in order to achieve the maximum therapeutic result, it is necessary to use sulfur ointment in combination with other medications prescribed by the doctor.
Sulfuric ointment, which is used together with simple tar soap, gives excellent results. It should be applied several times a day - in the morning and in the evening. Before sulfur ointment is applied to the problem areas of the skin, it is necessary to wash the skin with soap and remove all excess ointment with a clean paper napkin.
Single small pimples can be removed without additional use of other therapeutic agents - sulfuric ointment is simply spotted on the skin, treating only problem areas and already literally in the morning the acne is completely gone. If, after long-term use of sulfuric ointment, it is not possible to achieve the desired result and acne does not go away, you should seek medical help.