Subcutaneous tick causes one of the most unpleasant diseases - demodicosis. On the cheeks, nose, chin, on the skin around the lips appear acne, inflammation, small rash, the skin turns red, may begin to peel off.
Subcutaneous mite on the face
- Most often, a lesion with a subcutaneous mite appears on the face. The most favorable environment for the habitat of the subcutaneous mite is considered to be very oily skin. In the sebaceous glands, the tick lives and multiplies.
- Infection with subcutaneous mites occurs during puberty, then the sebaceous glands are activated, or in old age, when the immunity decreases.
- There are cases when the hormonal background is normalized, there is no excessive secretion of the sebaceous glands, the subcutaneous tick has nothing to eat, and it disappears. But if you do not solve the problem on time by treating a subcutaneous tick, in the future it may take a lot of effort to get rid of it.
- A subcutaneous mite can also damage healthy skin if there is excess subcutaneous fat on it.
Causes of subcutaneous mite
- Disturbed metabolism
- Endocrine diseases
- Liver problems
- Diseases of the nervous system
- Warm and humid climate
- Frequent visits to saunas and saunas
These causes lead to an increased release of sebum, which in turn leads to the appearance of a subcutaneous tick.
Subcutaneous mite treatment
- In order to make sure that you have a hypodermic tick, it is better to contact a doctor, who will prescribe you a series of tests to confirm the diagnosis.
- The infected subcutaneous mite is prescribed a diet in which there is no place for spicy, salty, sweet food. Only warm food is recommended for consumption.
- Walk more in the fresh air, avoid stuffy rooms, long stay in the open sun. Do not abuse visits to the solarium, baths and saunas. It is also necessary to start the fight against bad habits.
- Sulfuric ointment is considered to be the most effective remedy against the subcutaneous tick. Due to the fact that the ointment dries the skin of the face, for the period of treatment it is necessary to take care of moisturizing agents. When applying ointments with sulfur content, you must ensure that you are not allergic to this component. Sulfuric ointment has a peculiar smell, so if you do not accept unpleasant odors, it is better to turn to the help of another means.
- They are excellent in fighting with subcutaneous mites, a component of which is nitroimidazole-Metrogil, Metronidazole, Trihopol, Ornidazole. The action of the drugs is aimed at the destruction of the subcutaneous tick, removal of edema and inflammation, getting rid of itching.
- For the treatment of subcutaneous ticks, ointments such as Spregal, Wilkinson's ointment, Lindane, Lorinden C, Darsonval, Zenerit are suitable. An infected subcutaneous mite can also wipe the skin with salicylic acid lotion and use these lotions when there is no possibility to use the cream.
Subcutaneous tick: treatment of folk remedies
- To prepare a healing solution, you will need to mix aloes juice with boiled water in a 1: 1 ratio. In a prepared solution, moisten a multi-layer gauze or linen cloth, gently squeeze and apply for 15-20 minutes on the face. The recommended course is 25 procedures. Mask required to apply every other day.
- To combat the subcutaneous mite, cabbage juice is used. Gauze cloth should be moistened in cabbage juice. We re-wet the cloth as it dries. The recommended course of application is 20 procedures. Treatment with cabbage juice is carried out every day.
- For the preparation of linden decoction2 Art. spoons of linden flowers pour a glass of water and place in a water bath for 10 minutes, filter. We rub the places affected with a hypodermic tick, in the morning and in the evening. It is not recommended to apply before going to the cold.
- Napkins soaked in fresh tomato juice are also recommended in the fight against demodicosis. We apply daily for 15 minutes. Recommended course - 20 procedures.
- A decoction of 2 tbsp. spoons of dried chamomile flowers and a glass of water boil in a water bath for 10 minutes, filter and cool. We apply compresses several times a week. Alternate hot and cold compresses.
Subcutaneous mite treatment: what is important to know?
- Do not use tonal means, mascara and fat cream.
- In the morning and in the evening, wipe the skin with salicylic acid.
- Get rid of duvets and pillows (as ticks can live there).
- Use only your own towel (wash and iron at maximum temperature).
- Iron ironing at maximum temperature all bedding.
- In no case do not squeeze acne.
- Wash only with cold water, using tar soap.
During treatment, it is necessary to take into account that it is necessary to deal with a subcutaneous tick immediately both from the outside and from the inside, otherwise the treatment will only help for a while. This disease requires constant attention to the body and personal hygiene.