Every person in his life at least once, but felt the cramps in the abdomen. This is one of the unpleasant manifestations of pain. Cuts in the abdomen, the causes of which can be varied, cause discomfort and appear unexpectedly. They can warn us about both the most common disorders and serious deviations in the activity of the organism.
Why do abdominal cracks appear?
To accurately determine the causes of cutting pain in the abdomen, it is necessary to establish the place of its localization and the level of intensity. The area of such pain can be the entire abdomen or a specific area. For example, if you feel cramps in the navel, it may indicate food poisoning or helminthiasis. In this case, the pain can be both weak and piercing dagger character.
Let's get acquainted with some diseases that provoke abdominal cramps:
- Perforated ulcer. The cause of rezi in this disease is the rupture of the walls in the stomach and the ingestion of digestive juice in the peritoneum. The illness proceeds against the background of intense piercing pains in the right side.
- Acute pancreatitis is a disease of the pancreas that occurs due to the destruction of tissues. Accompanied by sharp cuts at the top of the abdomen. The causes of this disease can be alcohol and overeating.
- Peritonitis is a consequence of other diseases in the peritoneum, such as appendicitis, gastric ulcer, poisoning. Cutting pain appears in a certain place, and then goes to the entire abdomen and intensifies.
- Pyelonephritis. Accompanied by blunt rezami on the right or left side in the depths of the abdomen. The causes of the disease is the penetration of viruses and bacteria into our body.
- Appendicitis. Occurs when the intestinal microflora is activated. Most often, sores are observed in the right ileal side and near the navel.
- Flatulence that occurs when excess gas formation. The disease may be accompanied by short cutting pains in any area of the abdomen where gas accumulation occurs.
- Cystitis. This disease most often persecutes women and is associated with structural features of the urogenital system. When cystitis felt cramps in the lower abdomen.
- Hepatitis. There are cutting pains in the right hypochondrium.
There are other diseases with similar symptoms.
Rezi lower abdomen in women: causes
Many women who suffer from rezie in the lower part of the peritoneum, are trying to take measures to relieve pain by taking antispasmodics or painkillers. Cutting pains are of physiological or pathological origin. The pain of the physiological nature of treatment is not required. And no one will argue with the need to treat pathologies.
Physiological pains are:
- premenstrual and menstrual pain cramps;
- pain after sex;
- the result of physical exertion;
- cramps after overeating;
- pain in the first trimester in pregnant women due to an increase in the uterus, stretching the peritoneal muscles.
Pathological cutting pain in women most often have a gynecological nature. These include:
- adhesions of organs located in the pelvis;
- small pelvic venous plethora syndrome;
- various neoplasms in the reproductive organs;
- ovarian cyst;
- female genital tuberculosis;
- malfunction of the appendages;
- oncological diseases of the organs of childbirth;
- intrauterine pathological abnormalities of the genital organs;
- various gynecological inflammations;
- the threat of miscarriage during pregnancy in all trimesters;
- ectopic pregnancy;
- vaginal candidiasis (thrush);
- problems associated with the installation of the uterine spiral.
To eliminate cutting pains in the lower abdomen, medical examination and proper treatment prescribed by a specialist are necessary.
When are pains accompanied by diarrhea?
Acute abdominal pain and diarrhea are symptoms of various pathological changes in the digestive system, the gastrointestinal tract and suggest treatment in a medical institution for treatment. Pain with such symptoms must be paid close attention.
There are such reasons for cutting in the abdomen and diarrhea:
- various infectious diseases - botulism, typhoid fever, cholera;
- the presence of worms and parasites in the intestines;
- inflammation in the colon (colitis);
- inflammation in the small intestine (enteritis);
- use of low-quality alcohol;
- stressful situations;
- change of water and climate;
- allergic to certain products;
- treatment with medications that have side effects in the form of diarrhea;
- gastric flu;
- bowel irritation;
- Crohn's disease;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases.
How to treat?
Any pain has its own cause, and even if it passes by itself, this does not mean that we should not wait for her to return. Ignoring pain is a lottery game that can result in serious complications. The reasons for calling an ambulance can be acute cutting pains, which are characterized by such manifestations:
- not allowed to fall asleep throughout the night;
- accompanied by gagging up to 4 times per day;
- duration over six hours;
- amplified even with a slight change in body position;
- accompanied by hyperthermia;
- interfere with food intake;
- accompanied by diarrhea.
Waiting for the arrival of doctors, it is strictly forbidden to take painkillers, apply heat to the site of pain, put cleansing enemas. To eliminate the pain syndrome, you need to know exactly what kind of illness it became. The diagnosis can be established only by the results of a thorough examination and laboratory tests. These include:
- feces analysis.
If you have been suffering from sharp cutting pains in the abdominal area for a long time, then you will hardly be able to correctly identify their source. For this, there are hospitals with professional doctors and modern medical equipment. Be healthy!