Did you happen to cover a mole with a bang or hide a wart on your arm? Sometimes it seems to you that if it were not for these growths on the skin, you would be the happiest. Maybe a lot in life would have been different! ..
There are growths on the skin: what to do?
- A person is not always able to determine the nature of the appearance of skin growths., sobe sure to be examined by a doctor, to prevent the development of cancer. This is due to the fact that with cancer diseases, various neoplasms appear on the skin surface, differing in size, color, shape, texture, etc. At the same time, absolutely any part of the human body can become a lesion area: hairline, oral mucosa, genitals, etc.
- Many growths on the skinremoved with iodine alcohol solution, who need to periodically lubricate the affected areas until they disappear. Usually complete healing occurs within a few days. In their place, neither scars nor scars are formed.
- To eliminate growths in the eyelid, it is advisable to trust the doctor or independently observe all precautions. It is necessary to exclude the possibility of an alcohol solution entering the eye, since This may cause corneal burns.
- One of the most common types of growths on the skin areatheroma, representing a neoplasm soft consistency, but with clear boundaries. Usually inside them visible greasy duct. These growths are painless, but very spoil the appearance. Inside the formation is a mushy mixture (desquamated cells, cholesterol) that goes out through small holes. In the event of infection inside the atheroma becomes inflamed, causing pain and discomfort to the person. Therefore, it is necessary to remove these skin growths in time with cleaning the capsule, since the remaining tissue particles may facilitate their re-formation.
- Such growths are widely known aswarts, appearing for different reasons and in different parts of the body. Of course, you can get rid of them at home with the help of numerous popular recipes, but today there are a huge number of methods for professional wart removal. The most popular is laser removal or burning with liquid nitrogen. After these procedures, for several weeks the skin will need special care, which will help to consolidate a positive result.
The growths on the skin papilloma
Many know such growths on the skin as papillomas. They are caused by the common papillomavirus. This is one of the most common viruses in humans, they are infected with more than 90% (!) Of all adult inhabitants of the planet. In some, it manifests itself in the form of skin growths, others are only its carriers and, unfortunately, peddlers. It all depends on the state of the human immune system. With a decrease in immunity, the virus easily turns into a disease.
In themselves, papillomas belong to the group of benign tumors and do not represent a serious danger. But with any changes in the appearance of growths, you should immediately consult a doctor, because the virus can provoke the development of oncology.
If a woman has papillomas, she can use decorative cosmetics and any skin care products, and even peel, but should not allow traumatic external influences, as friction, scratches, scratching, burns.
Remove papillomas is difficult, for this there are several ways. Means for removal can be pharmaceutical, for example, Super-celandine or more radical, like electro-and laser coagulation, cryotherapy - elimination of growths with the help of a special operation and procedures accompanying it.-
The surgical method is based on cutting off the papilloma stem and cauterizing its base (by laser, cold, electric current). In this way, coagulation occurs, i.e. soldering of capillaries of a derma. Procedures are carried out on an outpatient basis, it is not necessary to go to the clinic. Chemicals cause necrosis of the papilloma itself.
In no case do not comb the crust formed after the procedure - an ugly scar may remain on the body. In a week, it will disappear by itself, and smooth, healthy skin will remain. At the same place, the papilloma cannot reappear - the tissues change as a result of the treatment. But therapy may not be beneficial for your body if it provokes atypia, i.e. atypical development of skin cells and, as a result, the formation of a malignant tumor. Therefore, it is imperative that before starting the fight with growths, you should consult a few qualified specialists.
In order for your skin to be clean and healthy, you need to carefully care for it. Do not despair if any formations have nevertheless appeared. Timely and competent treatment will help you get rid of them forever.
Specially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Snezhana