Our life is a constant interaction with the surrounding world of animate and inanimate objects. Communicating with technology, we usually speak its language, while we are silent. But to avoid silence when dealing with people, we are unlikely to succeed. Although sometimes you want to do this when you feel bad breath, both from your side and from your interlocutor.
For women, the problem of fresh breath is most acute. And not because it is believed that a woman is more than a man talking. Just stale breath can upset the whole image of a woman that she carefully created. Beautifully styled hair, exquisite manicure and pedicure, fashionable clothes and accessories, fashionable make-up will not help. It is enough for a stranger to speak with a beautiful woman and feel her bad breath, he is unlikely to want to continue acquaintance. But, as you know, “we don’t have a second chance to make a first impression”. The first impression is spoiled, and nothing can be done about it.
Adults relate to the problem of fresh breath with understanding, children and adolescents are more categorical in this matter. Their peer with bad breath can lose their communication.
According to researchers, every third person suffers from bad breath. I can not believe it, right? But if this is true, then people have learned how to fix their problem.
Before we talk about treatment methods, let's find out the cause of the disease of stale breath.
Causes of stale breath
There are many reasons.
- One of them is the consumption of food with an unpleasant smell. They are well-known onions and garlic, herring, adjika, etc. But bad breath can be caused by such seemingly innocent foods as cheese, coffee, sugar and milk. Why? The fact is that these products contain proteins. And under the action of oral bacteria, they are transformed into unpleasant odors.
- In general, the problem of stale breath is often associated with the oral cavity. Smell can cause dental problems (caries). On the inside of the tongue there are a lot of bacteria that help our food to cause unpleasant odors. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully monitor the oral cavity, brush not only the teeth, but also the tongue, rinse your mouth with special means.
- Another important reason may be hunger or thirst.
- It is also very important to check whether everything is in order with the gastrointestinal tract. After all, an unpleasant smell can cause illness of any internal organs.
How to check breath freshness?
It happens that the person himself may not notice the smell from the mouth, constantly accompanying him. He may wonder why people avoid communicating with him, but nobody will tell him about his lack. So how can you figure out if your breath is fresh? To do this, hold your breath for a while and slowly exhale on the back of your hand. If you have fresh breath, there will be no smell on your hand. You can hold your tongue on a paper napkin and bring it to the nose.
Eliminate unpleasant odor
It is also important to understand that someone relates to the unpleasant smell and the smell of cigarette smoke. In this case, it is recommended to wait only when the smell disappears. Some chew it up with gum. But it's not right. (By the way, many people just smoke to hide the unpleasant smell).
If the smell from the mouth is associated with hunger, then be sure to drink water and have a snack. Experts recommend not to skip breakfast, because it is a source of vigor for the whole day and will help prevent bad breath. Do not eat products with an unpleasant smell or a sharp aftertaste. After each meal, brush your teeth well or at least use a toothpick. It is important that the food particles are not stuck between the teeth. If the smell does not go away, contact your dentist, perhaps he will prescribe a treatment for you or advise something acceptable for you.
If your mouth is all right, you do not eat products with an unpleasant smell, then the reason for stale breath lies in the disorder with the internal organs. You need to contact the therapist, he will examine you and find out exactly what the matter is.
Surely, those who are faced with this problem, there are some ways to instantly eliminate the unpleasant smell.
- It is usually enough to rinse your mouth with water or drink a little.
- Keep a piece of gum or better mints with you. Chewing person looks unaesthetic, but you can treat a sweet to the other person as well.
- Well removes the unpleasant smell of parsley or dill.
- Eat plenty of fruit. For example, an apple can quickly get rid of stale breath.
- You can keep seeds with you and, if necessary, eat a few pieces. (But do not get carried away by them, you are not in the village with your grandmother at a gathering!).
At home, you can rinse your mouth with the following decoctions:
- • Pour cumin seeds with boiling water, cool;
- • Mint or sage leaves pour boiling water, insist for an hour;
- • alder leaves pour boiling water, cool;
- • pour boiling water over the leaves of bitter wormwood and rinse this infusion several times a day.
Enjoy your communication!