Sea buckthorn oilwe are all known from caring grandmothers and mothers who always saved us in any, even the most urgent cases. But a burn is a case of heightened urgency, especially for a child. Everyone knows how painful and long-lasting burns if they are not treated.
In the first-aid kit of each person there should be a bottle of sea buckthorn oil for "every fireman". This "fire", of course, should not be allowed. But if you still burned and decided to just dip the burned area of skin under cold water - think! It will take a long time to heal your wound, if you don’t get an infection there. Belar women can suffer, and people who lead an active lifestyle, be sure to use sea buckthorn oil.
Sea buckthorn oil copes with burns. For those who forgot how to treat burns, we recall:
- Soak gauze wipes with oil and apply to the burned area.
- Secure them in place of the burn and do not remove up to 8 days. This is the case if there is no suppuration.
- Open burns are treated with irrigation.
The composition of sea buckthorn oil and its benefits for burns
Sea buckthorn oil is the richest source of vitamins (E, C, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6, B9, K), macro and microelements (magnesium, calcium, manganese, nickel, silicon, molybdenum), organic acids (tartaric, oxalic, malic , salicylic), carotenoids. The last component synthesizes in the body Vitamin A, which is responsible for the rapid healing of burns.Separately, it is necessary to say about vitamin E, which is necessary for puberty, sexual activity, supports hormonal balance and prevents premature aging of the body.
In a complex combination all the beneficial substances of sea buckthorn oil have anti-inflammatory, immunostimulating, cleansing action.
Sea buckthorn oil at home
Now in various forums devoted to sea buckthorn oil, only talk about the fact that there has been more fakes than the oil itself. In order not to overpay for a product in which you are not sure, make sea buckthorn oil at home.-
- Recipe for sea buckthorn oil №1.Dried berries pour hot vegetable oil - olive or sunflower oil in a ratio of 1: 1. Infuse this liquid for several days. The resulting mixture - oil can be used for its intended purpose.
- Recipe sea buckthorn oil №2.It is necessary to squeeze all the juice from the berries and defend it in a dark cool place. After 3 days, the oil will float to the surface, then it can be collected.
Contraindications in the use of sea buckthorn oil
- To contraindications in the first place should be attributed to individual intolerance of sea buckthorn oil.
- Consumption inside is prohibited for liver diseases, pancreas and gall bladder, such as gallstone disease, pancreatitis, cholecystitis or cholangitis.
- Also, do not use the product for diarrhea, allergies.
Keep sea buckthorn oil in a cool and dark place. Shelf life - 24 months.
The cost of sea buckthorn oil varies, depending on the dosage - about 90 to 500 rubles.
Your best assistant for burns is sea buckthorn oil. I would like to wish that you never use it in this capacity. And they only burned from the heat and sunlight of the people around you.