Surely every adult had back pain. Most often this is due to physical exertion on the body or a long stay in an unnatural posture. Such pain disappears over time independently and does not require medical intervention. But what to do if the nature of the origin of pain is quite different and you are often tormented by pain in the lower back?
Classification of lower back pain to the right of the nature of the manifestation
First of all, it is desirable to determine the type of pain. There are the following types of pain in the right lower back:
- Whining pain. It may indicate inflammation of the muscles, as well as violations of the vegetative-vascular function of the body.
- Acute intense pain. Occurs due to a protective reaction of the body. Has the character of an attack or lumbago and is most often the result of physical exertion or sudden changes in temperature.
- Spasmodic pain. Occurs with muscle spasm and, as a rule, is accompanied by spinal curvature and dull pain.
- Pulling pain. May increase with movements and decrease at rest. Appears as a result of a sedentary lifestyle or indicates the presence of serious diseases.
Symptoms of lower back pain appear unexpectedly. In natural cases, the pain goes away on its own. If the pain syndrome reappears after a certain period of time, gives in the limb and is accompanied by an increase in body temperature, you should immediately make an appointment to see a doctor. This will help establish and prevent the possible development of the disease.
The obvious causes of pain
Although spinal pain is often of a natural nature associated with physical exertion on the spine, it is important to notice in time isolated cases when it is caused by more serious causes. Consider the most common options:
- Spinal injuries. The pain may indicate displacement of the intervertebral discs, rupture or severe bruise of soft tissues. For accurate diagnosis requires an x-ray.
- Osteochondrosis - reducing the height of the disk. Localization of pain will depend on the area of the spinal cord. In the advanced stage, the disease flows into radiculitis. In this case, the pain in the lower back to the right gives up in the leg or hand.
- Pinching of the sciatic nerve. The nature of the sensation of pain: from severe burning to numbness. The pain can be severe, prolonged or short-term.
- Spondyloarthrosis of the spine - the thinning of vertebral cartilage and the appearance of bone growths. Most often, the aching pain in the lower back to the right gives to the buttock or leg.
- Tumors of the spine.
- Gynecological causes.
If hurts at the top of the lumbar
Localization of painful processes in the upper part of the lower back most often indicates problems of the internal organs of the abdominal region. This spreads the pain of liver failure and hepatitis. In this case, it usually hurts under the right edge. Back pain on the right above the lower back can cause various pathologies of the kidneys. Severe pains of a whining character indicate problems with the bladder, as well as pyelonephritis.
Girdle-specific pains can be the basis of an ulcer, appendicitis, pancreatitis, intestinal colic, cholecystitis, and a sign of sciatica. The picture of diseases is quite extensive. It is often possible to establish the correct diagnosis associated with the disease symptoms, for example: increased body temperature, vomiting, etc.-
Pain syndrome in the lower back
Pain in the lower back is most often caused by problems with the genitals. Low back pain in women can indicate the development of pathologies such as:
- uterine fibroids;
- recurrent pain during the menstrual cycle;
- inflammation of the uterus;
- bowel disease;
- pelvic and peritoneal inflammations;
- ectopic pregnancy.
In men, pain in the lower part of the waist on the right side may indicate the development of the following diseases:
- urinary system;
- prostate gland;
How to get rid of pain?
The list of possible diseases is quite large, and it is almost impossible to make an accurate diagnosis on your own. Only an experienced doctor with a full history and after all the tests will be able to make an accurate diagnosis. That is why in no case should not self-medicate.
After the conclusion, the doctor will prescribe a treatment corresponding to the type and form of the disease. It is necessary to strictly and precisely follow his recommendations and advice. As a preventive measure, after complete recovery, attention should be paid to physiotherapy, more often to be in the open air, to enrich the diet with vitamins and trace elements.
It is worth emphasizing that modern medicine does not stand still. Innovative technologies and new methods of treatment will help in the shortest possible time to return a person to a rolling lifestyle. Do not postpone going to the doctor for tomorrow if you have pain in the lower back. Experienced doctors will help not only to get rid of the problem, but also to go through the rehabilitation period.