Weakening of the immune system leads to infection with various infections that could be successfully destroyed with the help of the body's defenses. If a person is often sick, it is not necessary to rush to the pharmacy for dietary supplements. Many were helped by ginger, lemon and honey, prepared according to a recipe for immunity.
From time to time, especially in the autumn-winter period, avitaminosis is weakened in the body. In turn, often taken antibiotics and other synthetic drugs cause a crushing blow not only to harmful, but also to beneficial bacteria. In order for the immune system, despite the complexity of the situation, to continue to function normally, you need to use the natural health center.
Triple shield from all ailments will protect
Ginger root from ancient times gained fame as a unique drug. Availability in a spicy root:
- ascorbic acid (strong antiseptic);
- vitamins A, B1, B2 (ensure the flow of metabolic processes, the functioning of cell membranes, tissue regeneration and the nervous system);
- minerals of potassium, calcium, iron (beneficial effect on the heart muscle, bone tissue and blood formation)
explains why ginger is so effective in raising immunity. Lemon is also not lagging behind its "companion". This citrus:
- is a source of vitamin C - an excellent bactericidal agent;
- contains cellulose and pectin, eliminating malfunctions of the digestive system, which can lead to the death of beneficial microflora.
- rich in vitamins and carbohydrates;
- disinfects and improves metabolism;
- with folic acid it normalizes the maturation of leukocytes and platelets, without which disease resistance is impossible.
Thus, if you combine the listed products, their healing power will literally tripled, because they mutually complement and reinforce the action of each other.
The magic combination for your health
In order for savory ginger, amber honey and fragrant lemon to please with its unusual taste and help to conquer all ailments, you need to prepare medicines to activate the immune system according to the recipes of herbalists and not to neglect the proportions.-
Ginger infusion with lemon and honey
- Peel half the ginger root, cut into thin slices and place on the bottom of the pan.
- Using a sharp knife, taking care not to allow the juice to flow, separate ¼ from the lemon.
- Cut the citrus into small slices and place over the root.
- Squeeze the lemon slices with a spoon to squeeze the juice.
- Pour 0.5 liters of boiling water over the food and wait half an hour.
- Before applying infusion add 2 tbsp. l lime honey.
- 1 st. drink can be consumed after meals 3-4 times a day for two weeks.
- Store the infusion tightly covered in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
- Before use, remove and wait for the liquid to reach room temperature.
- Grind 400 g of peeled root vegetables and scroll through a meat grinder with 1 lemon.
- In the finished mass, put 3 tbsp. l buckwheat honey.
- This cream can take 2-3 tsp. per day 1 month.
- Keep the medicine in the refrigerator for a maximum of 1 week.
- Heat the mixture slightly before use.
- Grind the cleaned ginger root and add to the resulting mass 2 tbsp. l boiling water.
- Insist root 5 minutes.
- Put in a tincture 100 g of flower honey and juice of half a lemon.
- When the drink has cooled, add carbonated mineral water to it - the healing delicacy is ready.
- This soda can be stored in a carafe at room temperature for a day.
- Drink 1 tbsp. 3 times a day after meals, up to 7 days.
- On a fine grater, rub a small piece of fresh ginger, after removing it from the skin.
- Fill the root with boiling water and leave for 15 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp to tea. l sunflower or flower honey, herbal tea or a bag of black tea.
- The effect of the drink can be enhanced with cinnamon.
- You can drink this tea after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Peel and chop a piece of ginger root.
- Place the ingredient in enamelware.
- Pour the raw material 1 tbsp. water, make a small fire and bring the contents of the pan to a boil.
- Remove the broth from the stove and let it cool.
- Several tablespoons can be added to tea with lemon slices and 2-3 tbsp. l honey
- The decoction is stored in a closed container at room temperature for no more than 3 hours.
Can natural products be harmful?
It is generally accepted in society that natural medicines cannot harm the body. In fact, even such useful foods as ginger, lemon and honey, which are included in recipes for maintaining immunity, have a number of contraindications. The properties of the "healing trio" that help solve certain health problems can harm:
- pregnant women;
- children under 2 years;
- hypertensive patients;
- people suffering from diseases of the heart, stomach and pancreas;
- patients with urolithiasis, bleeding tendency,
- at elevated body temperature.
Also, do not forget that ginger root, bee products and citrus fruits with individual intolerance cause serious allergic reactions.
About the power of medicine firsthand
Many cooked delicious medicinal drinks and dishes with ginger, lemon and honey according to the above recipes in order to strengthen the immune system. Their feedback suggests that such a connection is extremely effective, as these people:
- did not have flu during epidemics;
- less likely to catch cold;
- if they still had ARVI, it was much faster;
- avoided infection by contact with a person with an infectious disease;
- got rid of chronic fatigue;
- felt a surge of strength;
- noticed that the children who were given such a tool, have become less susceptible to childhood diseases.
The reason for the development of a huge number of diseases - a violation of the functions of the immune system. It would seem that in the modern world, where there are many factors that negatively affect health, it is difficult to solve the problem of the “combat worthiness” of protective forces. But everyone who consumed such a simple combination, like ginger, lemon and honey, succeeded. Choose a recipe to enhance immunity, which you have to taste, and do not get sick!