Technological innovations and the frantic pace of life adversely affect men's longevity and well-being. To solve health problems, you can resort to medical care. But it will not be superfluous to correct the diet, in particular, to introduce pumpkin seeds into the diet for men. What are the benefits and harms of this product?
Everything you need for macho health
In recent decades, the number of men of different ages in the queues to the urologist is growing rapidly. There are objective reasons for this associated with the lifestyle of patients. However, as a result of research by medical scientists, it has been proven that masculine strength and well-being depend on a balanced diet. For example, for the health of a strong half of humanity, it is extremely important to receive with food:
- vitamin C, eliminating stagnation in the circulatory system;
- B vitamins that favorably affect sperm quality;
- Vitamin E, which is responsible for tissue regeneration and the elimination of toxins from the body;
- zinc for the prevention of oncological processes in the prostate gland.
Of course, all these elements can be obtained with drugs. But these and a number of very useful substances are contained in pumpkin seeds.
How to use the natural gift?
It is possible that, having read to this point, many men will rush to click pumpkin seeds in exorbitant quantities, going to the solution of the issue globally. But not everyone will like this way of using. Therefore, it still makes sense to get acquainted with the recipes for pumpkin seeds to increase potency and improve the body.
For a start, it should be noted that any heat treatment destroys some of the vitamins and trace elements. Therefore, pumpkin seeds are best eaten raw, slightly dried them in a natural way. But you can add them to almost any dish, namely:
- in cereals, vegetable side dishes, which will get a piquant taste;
- in salads (both vegetable and fruit);
- in sandwiches (especially if you smear vegetable caviar on bread, not fatty pate);
- in soups;
- in pastries (bread or buns from wholemeal flour with seeds will get an interesting taste).
Any violations of spermogenesis are restored for quite a long time. However, instead of drinking chemicals for months, it is better to rely on the experience of the ancestors and prepare honey balls with pumpkin seeds.
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin kernels;
- ½ tbsp. semi-liquid honey.
- Grind the seeds in a mortar.
- Mix them with honey and roll small balls from the mass.
- We spread on the parchment and sent to the fridge for solidification.
Take these sweet "pills" need 40 minutes before breakfast or lunch, if desired, squeezed water. As a result of a month of therapy, potency increases, erectile function improves, and the risk of prostatitis decreases.
Candy for men
The recipe for pumpkin seeds with honey, helping to get rid of prostatitis, can be easily realized in the form of delicious sweets. The main thing is that the man does not have an allergy to this bee product and seeds.
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds;
- ¼ Art. dried apricots;
- ¼ Art. walnuts;
- ¼ Art. dried prunes;
- 1/3 Art. liquid honey.
- Seeds and nuts are ground in a coffee grinder or blender.
- Dried apricots, prunes finely chopped.
- Mix all the ingredients and pour honey.
- We form small balls of candy from the mass.
- Put them on the dish and put in the fridge to set.
It is not worth to abuse such sweets, but eating 1-2 things a day is very useful. To enhance the effect, you can add 2 tsp. sesame seeds, ½ tsp. cumin seeds and ¼ tsp. dry anise.
Harm pumpkin seeds
The undeniable benefits of pumpkin seeds for men when used improperly can result in harm to the body. Therefore, it is necessary to take into account a number of points before including this vegetable product in the diet.
- If a patient has inflammatory processes in the gastrointestinal tract, it is not recommended to eat seeds, as coarse dietary fibers will irritate the mucous membranes even more. In addition, salicylic acid, present in the pumpkin, increases the acidity of gastric juice.
- Liver diseases are also a contraindication to the use of pumpkin in any form - because of the need to develop a special enzyme that overloads an already unhealthy organ.
- Obesity is another case where you should not eat seeds, because they are very high in calories (556 calories).
- Individual intolerance to pumpkin is a problem that is quite rare, but also a limiting factor for the introduction of seeds of this vegetable into the menu.
How to strengthen the benefits and do no harm?
One of the main questions of interest to those who want to get the most out of the nucleoli, or simply lazy to clean them, is it possible to eat pumpkin seeds with peel. The answer will be unequivocal: yes, but only if the skin on them is fresh and light and there is no film on top (it is harmful). However, for any malfunction of the stomach, such a form of pumpkin product consumption should be discarded: the peel will irritate the inflamed mucosa.
As for the daily dose of healing folk remedies, it should not exceed 30 g. This is because the seeds, on the one hand, are high in calories, and on the other, they can trigger salt accumulation in the joints due to the high content of salicylic acid.
The benefits of pumpkin seeds for men are indisputable, and the harm is minimal, so if you have any problems with the health of the urogenital system, it will not be superfluous to enter them into the menu. They can be eaten in pure form, and can be added to other dishes or cook sweet delicacies. Just do not neglect the contraindications and restrictions, otherwise you can aggravate and amass new health problems.