Our body constantly needs vitamins. But where to get them in the quantity in which they are needed? One of the sources of a wide variety of vitamins and trace elements is tea. Today, there are many different types of tea. One of them is yellow, we will look at this article.
The benefits of yellow tea
Thanyellow tea is useful? What properties does it have?
- Yellow tea improves immunity.
- It has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and restorative effects.
- Proves effective with colds, especially well with increased body temperature.
- Able to assist with tuberculosis, sinusitis, bronchial asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Effective with atherosclerosis and hypertension.
- Used in the treatment of diseases of the digestive system.
- Yellow tea has another, very interesting, property - when it enters the stomach, it envelops it and able to protect against the negative effects of spicy food and alcohol.
- It has an anti-parasitic effect on the intestines.
- Yellow tea successfully fights diseases of the urinary system (kidney, bladder).
- Yellow tea is capable dissolve kidney stones!
- Used to treat bone diseases and diseases of the joints.
- Effective in the treatment of diseases of the spleen.
The spectrum of action of yellow tea is very wide. Consider the benefits that yellow tea can bring to the body, if you use it regularly.
What leads to regular use of yellow tea?
- Increases appetite for anorexia.
- Increases sexual desire.
- Treats obesity.
- It helps people with type 2 diabetes.
- Accelerate the speedy recovery in the postoperative period.
- Relieves depression.
- Recovers memory.
- Recovers after childbirth.
- Increases the amount of breast milk in lactating women.
- Eliminates the discomfort associated with menstruation in women.
- Prevents skin aging.
- It helps in the treatment of endometriosis, mastopathy, uterine fibroids, infertility, cysts, tumors in the genitals.
- Assists in the restoration of the menstrual cycle.
Contraindications to drinking yellow tea
- Do not drink yellow tea for pregnant women.
- It is impossible drink yellow tea with various vaginal bleeding.
- The use of yellow tea with iron deficiency anemia is contraindicated.
- People who suffer from diabetes of the 1st group, those who are taking medications containing thyroid hormones and those who are taking anticoagulants, before using yellow tea need, without fail, consult a doctor!
How to choose yellow tea?
The stores offer a wide range of yellow tea. How to choose the most delicious and healthy?-
- Quality tea yellow teaconsists only of buds with smoothed white fibers.
- Do not take tea, which has bright green tips.
- Yellow tea color, in no case, should not be gray. Gray is old, dust-infused tea.
- The presence of the smell of welding smoke is unacceptable. He will beat off all taste of yellow tea.
- Good yellow teashould be well broken into pieces.
How to brew yellow tea?
Boil the water, then cool it to eighty degrees. Take a tea leaves, fill it with hot water. In no case you can not brew yellow tea with boiling water, otherwise, the drink will be useless.
When you pour hot water over tea leaves, the tea leaves will first go down and then go up. This happens three times. If you are interested in watching this process, brew yellow tea in a glass dish. Yellow tea should be brewed for exactly three minutes.
See also:Calorie tea
Only under all conditions the right choice of high-quality brewing, as well as brewing yellow tea properly, he is able to fully reveal all rich taste, and give you all nutrients and vitamins!
Have a nice tea party!