A person is often prone to food excesses. The favorite is fatty, fried, spicy and richly flavored food with various additives. Alcoholic beverages, like all of the above, also cause our liver to work overtime for wear. Let's try to figure out which preparations for cleaning the liver will help us in its recovery.
Some toxins or poisons enter our body and spread through the blood after we ingest or inhale them. Others pass through our skin or are produced by dying cells or invading bacteria. Many of these toxins pass through the liver, where they are destroyed and removed from the blood before they can do their dirty work.
To maintain health, you need to drink plenty of water, eat fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains, avoid tobacco smoke and other toxic media, and also exclude fried foods, animal fats, sugar and caffeine from the menu. In addition, do not allow the use of drugs and unprotected sexual acts, that is, in every way seek to protect your liver and your whole body.
It should be remembered that our biggest gland can be exposed to hidden dangers, which are simply impossible to avoid, because toxins await us even in drugs. And in such cases, when the liver gives its duty to serving the body twice, to protect us from the onslaught of poor nutrition and consumer attitudes towards your body, its detoxification or cleansing can give benefit and help the gland in its work.
When it is necessary not only to think, but also to act?
Cleaning the liver is a necessary exercise, not only after taking medicine or abusing food and drink. The following signs may indicate that such procedures are required:
- skin problems;
- fatigue, turning into chronic;
- violation of the chair;
This list can be thoroughly supplemented. Problems with the functionality of the liver, which is the main filter of our body, can develop in pathology, and it is rather difficult to cope with them.
Before you start cleaning the liver with drugs, it is necessary to ensure proper nutrition. As we know, what we eat is the same. The menu should be saturated with products that stimulate both natural and indirect cleaning processes in the gland. These include:
- Brussels sprouts;
It should review the use of such products:
- animal fats;
- large amounts of salt;
- animal proteins.
Proper nutrition is the first step in cleaning the liver. Taking drugs that speed up the process of detoxification and stimulate metabolic processes and cell regeneration will be the next step. Antioxidant properties, as well as improving the digestive function, reducing the density of bile and its removal, restoring acid balance - all this is the result of their action.-
Such drugs can be divided into two areas:
- means aimed at the discharge of bile.
The first subordinate to a single goal - the protection of liver cells. Their main tasks are:
- stimulation of cellular metabolism;
- activation of the fermentation process;
- fight against free radicals;
- neutralization of lipid peroxidation;
- cell membrane protection;
- stimulation of the synthesis of structural proteins;
- the launch of regenerative processes in the liver;
- getting rid of toxins.
The latter promote biliary excretion and thus improve digestion. It should be said that many hepatoprotectors have a complex effect, including a choleretic effect. In order to detoxify the liver, biologically active food supplements are also recommended, the action of which is capable of having a beneficial effect on the gland.
Let's make the list of tablets for a liver, and also we will consider an orientation of their action and the price:
- "Essentiale Forte". The active substance is essential phospholipids, the action of which is aimed at preventing fatty degeneration of the liver, as well as the regeneration of cell membranes, normalization of gland function and its detoxification ability. The drug is available in capsules of 300 mg, its price for 100 pcs. - 1888 rubles.
- Galstena is a combined homeopathic drug whose action is aimed at protecting liver cells, stabilizing bile, and preventing block formation. The drug is presented drops for internal use, the price for 50 ml - 529 rubles.
- "Kars" with the active substance silymarin. It reduces the effect of toxins on hepatocytes, helps to restore damaged liver cells, stimulates cellular metabolism. Available in 90 mg capsules, price per 30 pcs. - 800 rubles.
- "Hepabene". Active ingredient - plant extracts. The drug has a choleretic and regenerative effect on liver cells, and also interferes with the action of toxins. It is represented by capsules, price for 30 pcs. - 475 rubles.
- "Ovesol" is a complex dietary supplement with a detoxifying effect on the liver and a choleretic effect that regenerates the kinetic abilities of the biliary tract. Available in tablets, price for 40 pcs. - 165 rubles.
- "Activated carbon" - an adsorbent with a large surface activity, absorbing gases, alkaloids, toxins. The drug is represented by tablets of 250 mg, price for 50 pcs. - 31 rubles
- "Holosas" - rosehip syrup and sugar, mild choleretic drug. Its price is 140 rubles.
Consultation with a doctor should precede the use of drugs to clean the liver of toxins. It is necessary to coordinate with him the choice and regimen of medication. In the case of specific problems, you need to be examined for diagnosis and choice of treatment tactics. Many drugs have contraindications, and their thoughtless use can cause harm. Take care of yourself!