Abdominal distension, flatulence, flatulence is a collection of gases in the intestinal cavity, which causes discomfort that can be painful. Before you start taking medicines, to eliminate this disease, you need to establish the reasons that provoked it. If this was an isolated case, activated charcoal will help to deal with the problem. This is a good sorbent, which quickly absorbs all the harmful substances and removes them from the body.
Causes of gas formation
- Swallowing air. During the day, a person swallows a certain amount of air, which is a completely normal phenomenon that occurs directly during a meal or liquid. A certain amount of air does not go beyond the upper part of the gastrointestinal tract, while independently coming out when belching. However, even a small amount of air trapped in the intestine provokes flatulence.
- A change in the sensitivity of receptors that are located on the intestinal walls, a decrease in sensitivity occurs with the development of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pathology of the digestive tract. With the development of certain diseases, the formation of excess gas occurs, as well as a violation of the process of splitting the food eaten. These diseases include hepatitis, acute infectious diseases, dysbacteriosis.
- The presence in the diet of some products. Quite often, flatulence occurs in people who abuse potatoes, cabbage, radish, legumes, kvass, black bread.
- Peristalsis disorders. As a result of the formation of food stagnation in the intestine, fermentation occurs, which provokes flatulence. As a rule, this phenomenon is observed when maintaining a sedentary lifestyle, or after a recent surgery.
- Malfunctions in the functioning of the enzyme system. Directly in a split form, food should fall into the large intestine. If there is a lack of enzyme production, a violation of this process occurs.
- Strong emotional stress. As a result of constant staying in stressful situations, the movement of food through the intestines accelerates, which provokes the deterioration of the digestion process, and an increased amount of gases is observed.
- Constipation. If problems occur in this area, stagnation of gases in the intestinal cavity begins. Permanent constipation and flatulence are the first signs of serious malfunction of the digestive system.
Will Espumizan help solve the problem?
"Espumizan" refers to the number of carminative drugs that help reduce gas formation in the gastrointestinal tract. The drug is sold without a prescription, but before its use it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Testimonials "Espumizan" is positive, as it helps to quickly reduce the number of spasms in the intestinal cavity. The destruction of the shell of gas bubbles occurs, after which they merge and are absorbed, and then are discharged naturally. The drug is not toxic, so it can be used for newborns.
"Motilium": indications for use
This drug has a stimulating effect on intestinal peristalsis and has an antiemetic effect. Often appointed with increased gas formation. If used correctly, reviews of "Motiilium" will be positive, as it is an indispensable tool for the feeling of heaviness in the stomach and can be taken without a prescription from a doctor.
Features reception "Trimedat"
This drug, according to reviews, is a potent antispasmodic drug. "Trimedat" helps to normalize the motor functions of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract. There is a significant relief in the process of gastric emptying. After taking the medicine, the pressure from the esophageal sphincter decreases, thereby restoring the activity of the intestinal muscles.
Proper and balanced nutrition, as well as maintaining a rolling lifestyle are the best preventive measures against increased gas formation and bloating. If this problem worries very often, you should seek help from a specialist and undergo a full medical examination, as these symptoms may indicate diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.