Often the pain of a spastic nature in the epigastric region is associated with disorders of the stomach or pancreas. Gastritis and pancreatitis today are found in almost every second. To cure these diseases and prevent the development of ulcers, a special diet is introduced. We offer an exemplary menu for gastritis for the week.
How to eat, not to remember the pain in the stomach?
If there is an inflammatory process in the stomach, then it is necessary to eat according to the following recommendations:
- eat food that does not cause irritation of the digestive tract;
- give up alcohol; fried, smoked, fatty, spicy, pickled; ice cream, chocolate, caramel, coffee, sour fruits, berries and juices from them, fresh vegetables, rye bread, yeast pastries;
- eat with a minimum break of 3 hours, up to 6 p. in a day;
- the weight of what lies on the plate should be limited to 250 g;
- It is preferable to use steam cooking method.
What to eat if the stomach hurts: a list of meals for every day
If the doctor prescribed a diet for gastritis of the stomach, the menu for the week might look like this:
breakfast - boiled buckwheat, "airy" curd-fruit mousse, cocoa with milk;
extra breakfast - a cup of cream or milk;
in the middle of the day - rice soup; meatballs under bechamel, pea puree, fruit and berry jelly;
afternoon tea - compote of dried rosehip, crackers from a loaf;
dinner - potato casserole, minced chicken patties, tea.
in the morning - egg "in the bag"; cheese cakes, decoction of dried fruit;
intermediate breakfast - baked apple flavored with jam; milk;
at lunchtime - vegetable soup, potatoes (mashed potatoes) with heck, mineral water;
afternoon tea - dried loaf with butter, kissel;
ends the day - buckwheat milk porridge, juice, diluted with water.
first meal - cottage cheese casserole with cocoa;
second - blueberry jelly;
third - noodle soup, fish with mixed vegetables, smoothies;
back up help the broth hips with crackers;
have dinner allowed egg, rice pudding, milk kissel.
breakfast - omelette, baked apples, tea;
brunch - cottage cheese dessert, apple puree;
dinner - milk barley, patties, jelly, compote;
afternoon tea - yogurt (non-fat), biscuits;
dinner - rosemary noodles with curds.
after waking up - oatmeal mash, tea with milk;
lunch - any kissel on berries;
dinner - soup with beef meatballs, carrot puree, semolina; compote;
evening snack - wheat crackers, pumpkin juice;
for the night - Krupenik (from buckwheat), zrazy stuffed with omelet, milk.
since morning - flood tongue (one portion), semolina, green tea;
lunch - whole milk;
dinner - noodle soup; fish cakes, ripe fruit jelly;
at noon - currant decoction, unsweetened bun;
a couple of hours before night rest - crushed potatoes, chicken meatballs, milk kissel.
breakfast - grated boiled carrots, rice casserole, meat chops, tea, diluted with milk;
light breakfast - cottage cheese and strawberry soufflé;
dinner - potato soup, meat roll stuffed with rice, parsley, dill; fruit jelly;
in the afternoon - kefir, biscuits;
for dinner suitable pasta with chicken compote.
Before going to bed, it is helpful to drink a glass of milk with Maria cookies.
What is allowed from food with high acidity?
The menu for gastritis with high acidity (for a week) should include:
- veal, rabbit, chicken without skin;
- fish and seafood;
- low-calorie salads;
- boiled vegetables and greens;
- vermicelli cobweb;
- baked fruit;
- berries (not sour varieties);
- main course - soups in vegetable broth;
- very boiled porridge.
Diet for one day:
- buckwheat on milk; tea, oatmeal cookies;
- low-fat cottage cheese and sour cream, stewed apple;
- "empty" soup (vegetables, water), veal cutlets, rice, jelly;
- dog rose hip;
- homemade pate, yesterday's bun, milk tea.
What can and can not be in the pathologies of the pancreas and stomach?
Many, along with catarrh, have problems with the pancreas in the stomach. Then they prescribe a diet for gastritis and pancreatitis. The menu for the week is almost the same as with gastritis, but kefir is banned. In the first days of exacerbation, you should sit on a mineral water, then mucous soups, frayed cereals, eggs with a liquid yolk, and kissel are added to the diet.
The daily list of dishes may look like this:
- 1% cottage cheese with a spoonful of sour cream, flakes "Hercules" in milk; tea;
- an apple cooked in the oven;
- vegetable soup with a spoon of olive oil, chicken in dairy gravy, rice, cooked to a semi-liquid state; dried fruits compote;
- broth hips (whole milk);
- fish in sour cream sauce, mashed potatoes, tea.
How to cook, so as not to deviate from the diet: a few recipes
Simple and useful for the digestive tract - the primary rule of the diet for gastritis. The menu for the week includes cereals and mucous soups. The recipes for such foods are not complex. Here's how to cook some of the dishes:
Cauliflower soup recipe
- head of fresh cauliflower;
- 1 tbsp. milk;
- 1 tsp. flour;
- 1.5 Art. water;
- 2.5 tsp. sour cream;
- sugar, salt.
- Wash cabbage, divide into florets, boil.
- Mix the water in which the cabbage was boiled.
- Wash boiled cabbage through a fine sieve, pour boiled milk into it, add sugar. All mix, boil a couple of minutes, remove from heat.
- Mix the egg with sour cream, put in the soup.
White rice soup
- rice - 4 tbsp. l .;
- water - 3 tbsp .;
- milk - 1.5 st .;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- salt, sugar.
- Rinse grain, pour water. Set aside for 12 hours.
- Rinse in the morning. Cook.
- Wipe the rice broth through a sieve, wait until it boils.
- Beat the egg, add sugar to it and pour in milk.
- Slowly pour the egg-milk mass into the cereal broth.
- Put the butter.
If you need to make a menu for gastritis for a week, first consult your doctor. Perhaps he will add (or limit) the list of allowed dishes. Choose foods that do not "overstrain" the digestive organs. And remember about milk: it is a real balm for your stomach!