Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine is a very painful and unpleasant disease that causes a lot of trouble to the patient. The patient hardly turns his head to the side. When this occurs, pain and crunch. Pain can be given to the heart and other organs.
Symptoms of the disease is different. To eliminate the symptoms and prevent further development of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, a complex of special therapeutic exercises has been developed.It can be performed at home several times a week, and, if necessary, every day.
A set of exercises for the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis
- Starting position - standing or sitting, arms down. Turn your head to the right, then - to the left. Repeat 8-10 times. The goal of this exercise is to achieve maximum head turns. And the nose and chin while turning the head in any direction were located above the shoulder. Do first as you can, then increase the intensity of the movements. You can start with a series of light turns to the right, then - to the left.
- Starting position - standing or sitting, arms down. Lower your head enough to touch your chest with your chin. Repeat the exercise 8-10 times. The purpose of the exercise is to improve the flexibility of the cervical vertebrae, as well as stretching the back muscles of the neck.
- Starting position - standing or sitting, arms down. Move your head back and pull your chin forward. Try to do it at the same time. However, no sudden movements and watch your feelings! Repeat the exercise 5-6 times. The purpose of the exercise is to correct the incorrect posture of the head while sitting at the table (when writing, reading, etc.). As a rule, the head at this time is strongly stretched forward. We take the head back and remember this position. During the day we remember the exercise, we repeat it if necessary.
- Starting position - sitting, with the palm of one hand on his forehead. Tilt your head forward. At the same time, press on the forehead with your palm, making it difficult to bow your head. So do about 10 seconds. rest for a few seconds and repeat the exercise. Just make 7-8 such exercises. The purpose of the exercise is to strengthen the front muscles of the neck, which are also involved in the mobility of the cervical vertebrae.
- Starting position - sitting, put one palm on his temple. Exercise is similar to the previous one. Only the head we tilt to the side. Palm obstruct the tilt of the head. Repeat now with the other palm, tilting the head in the other direction. Repeat 5 times in each direction. The purpose of the exercise is to strengthen the lateral muscles of the neck, relieve pain in the vertebrae.
- Starting position - sitting or standing, arms down. Raise your shoulders as high as possible and stay in that position for about 10 seconds. Lower the shoulders. Rest for 10-15 seconds. Repeat the exercise 6-7 times. The purpose of the exercise is to strengthen the muscles of the neck and shoulder girdle.
- Starting position - lying on the floor or sitting on the floor. Massage the area between the neck bone and muscles for 3-4 minutes. The purpose of the exercise is to relieve headaches, improve blood circulation in this neck area. The massage itself can cause pain.
- Starting position - lying on the floor or sitting on the floor. Massage the inner upper portion of the scapula for 3-4 minutes. You can ask someone to help you. The goal of the exercise is to strengthen the muscles of the neck, lifting the scapula to relieve pain. The massage itself will be painful at first.
That's the whole set of exercises for osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. Performing it daily, you will achieve elimination of many unpleasant symptoms and improvement of your general well-being.
See also: Gymnastics Norbekova for the spine.
If you decide to seriously engage in the treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, then you can not do without remedial gymnastics. No procedures and pills will help you cope with the disease without appropriate corrective gymnastics.By performing this set of exercises daily or 2-3 times a week, you will feel noticeable relief of the disease, alleviation and even relieving the symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis.