In the fast rhythm of life, it is sometimes very difficult to protect the skin of the legs and arms from the appearance of warts.Most often, this disease causes only a feeling of disgust in others.
Warts are considered a symbol of carelessness and uncleanliness. Remember how in childhood we were told that you should not touch a toad with your hands, frightening warts. But toads have nothing to do with it, the formation of warts, in the first place, is of viral origin.
Wart on foot
Wart- it is a small swelling on the skin, most often of the arms or legs, something like a small growth from 1 mm to 1 cm.
There are three types of warts: ordinary(from 3 to 10 mm in size, they are not felt on the skin, they are similar in color to the natural skin color);plantar (in appearance they resemble a callus, it hurts to attack);flat (slightly visible protrusions on the skin).
Toe Wart: Causes
- The cause of warts on the toes is the papillomavirus.The virus enters the body through minor scratches in the legs - in contact with the carrier, or the object to which the carrier touched. Also, warts on the toes can be formed due to uncomfortable shoes, or in people with heavy perspiration in the legs.
- When a virus enters the body, it can exist in a latent form and appear when you do not expect it at all. Even if you have a reduced immunity, the virus after exposure may occur only after 3-5 months. Doctors manifestations of papilloma explain the cause of severe stress or reduced immunity.
Read more about the causes of the appearance of warts in the article What do warts appear from?
Prevention of warts on the legs
It is easier to prevent the appearance of warts than to cure those that have already appeared.
- First recommended do not neglect the rules of personal hygiene. In public showers or swimming pools, you should always wear shoes.
- Secondly, if your legs sweat a lot, Give preference to quality shoes. Do not contact unnecessarily with an infected this virus or the objects touched by the patient.
- Particular attention should be paid to the immune system - eat a balanced diet and lead a healthy lifestyle, avoid stress.
If you follow these simple rules, you will insure yourself against the appearance of warts.-
Treatment of warts on the legs: unconventional methods
As a rule, there is no need to treat warts, most often they pass by themselves. But there are rare exceptions. There are many recipes for treating warts on the legs..
- Those who trust psychology, it is recommended to use autogenic training. For this workout, you need to get comfortable and mentally convince yourself that the warts have disappeared. This method is very effective for people with a good imagination.
- A recipe for those who believe in magic.: it is necessary to cut the potato into two parts, then rub the wart with each part of the potato. Then put the cut pieces together and bury. They say that when a potato rots, then the wart will disappear.
- If you trust only herbal broths, then you canto get rid of warts on your feet use juice freshly cleaned skin, spreading the warts 2 times a day. Please note, you only need to smear the warts, and in no case - the skin around them. You can also use dandelion juice or milkweed.
- Some recommend bandaging with Kalanchoe sheets. For the treatment of warts on the legs helps decoction from 3 tbsp. l wormwood and a glass of boiling water, after 2-3 hours of brewing the broth should be applied in the form of a compress on the leg every day.
- Plantar warts are treated with a banana peel, which must be applied inside. Before applying the compress, you should steam out the legs and gently remove the cornified layer so that the agent penetrates the wart better.
If a the wart began to turn black, so you are on the right track! It is necessary to make sure that the wart falls off completely, thus you will save yourself from the reappearance of warts.
Drug treatment of warts on the legs
If the wart hurts, interferes with work, or just delivers psychological discomfort,should see a doctor. It is worth remembering that under the wart may be hiding more serious diseases.
- Official medicine is ready to offer various hardware and surgical treatments for warts. Everything will depend on individual preferences, as well as the type of warts. Cryodestruction. The destruction of warts occurs when exposed to liquid nitrogen. It is applied to the infected area with a cotton swab attached to a stick or with a specially designed cryoapplicator. The freezing process takes place within 20-30 seconds. The wart turns into a white pimple, after a while a follicle forms at the site of the wart, which disappears within a week. Plantar warts will require several procedures with an interval of 2-3 days.
- Laser coagulation. The wart is destroyed with a laser using local anesthesia. After treatment, a small cavity remains in place, which will disappear in 1-2 weeks. When treating plantar warts for 2-3 weeks, you must protect your foot from stress.
- Surgical excision. This method is used for large warts. Under local anesthesia, the wart is cut off with a scalpel and sent for examination to avoid trouble. Then the skin is gently sutured, after which only a thin, light-colored scar will remain.
- Treatment of forceps on the leg
- How to treat spikes on heels?
- How to remove warts on fingers?
- How to remove papilloma?
- How to treat wart in children?
- What is the cause of goose bumps on the legs?
Warts on the legs can be cured in different ways, but it is better, of course, to do everything so that they do not appear!