If you have on the feet of the seal of dry cornified skin, very reminiscent of corns, unfortunately, these are natoptysh. When walking, they cause a burning sensation and quite severe pain.
The reasons for the appearance of natoptysh can be very diverse. Their appearance can be caused by flat-footedness and obesity, strong physical exertion, and wearing the wrong and narrow shoes. And lovers to wear high heels, most susceptible to the appearance of corns. To get rid of pain and discomfort, natoptish must be treated.
Tips for the treatment of corns on the feet
One of the most correct ways to treat corns is to identify and eliminate the causes that caused them.
- The first method should be the fight against obesity, if it is, and the rejection of high heels, or at least reduce the number of wearing such shoes.
- Equally important will be the correct choice of shoes. When buying shoes, pay attention to the foot was not tightly compressed. In the foot shoe should rest. Special orthopedic insoles will help you to redistribute the load on the foot.
Simple methods for the treatment of corns on the feet
- The easiest way to treat is to contact a pedicure specialist once every 2 weeks.
- At home, you can also cope with the bells and whistles on your own, but this requires patience and strict adherence to the procedure. To quickly reduce their thickness, you will need baking soda, warm water and pumice stone for heels. Soda must be diluted in water, making a soda bath, and then lower the legs there. After 20 minutes, when the skin softens enough, you can begin to gently rub the pumice of a natoptish, removing the layer of horny skin. You should not use a razor for this, otherwise you can not only injure yourself, but also speed up the process of formation of corns.
Treatment of corns on the feet with the help of pharmacy tools
Special creams, such as keratolytic, which includes salicylic acid and extracts of medicinal herbs, can also be invaluable in the treatment of natoptys. The effect of these creams is based on the gradual softening of dry skin, which then begins to flake off, at the same time there is an anti-inflammatory and disinfecting effect. When applying creams it is necessary to remember that they can be used only for damaged skin, gluing the place of application of the cream. It should be applied overnight, and washed off in the morning, having treated the skin with pumice.
In normal cases it will be enough to carry out several procedures. The anti-ash plaster has a similar effect. When using medications, remember that you must first carefully read the instructions.
How to treat natoptysh folk remedies?
- The use of onions is one of the most popular methods. Crush the onions and make a mush. Before going to bed, steam your feet in hot water. After that, attach the onions to the slingers and wrap the feet with polyethylene, then put on the wool socks. In the morning, rinse well with warm water and, using pumice, remove the softened skin. Then powder the skin with talcum powder.
- Propolis can help in the treatment of natopys. Fresh propolis must be crushed, and then applied to corns and leave it for the whole day. In the evening, it is necessary to make a hot bath for the feet, having blown them out, and then again apply propolis. The procedure should be repeated within 7 days.
- Herbal infusion will also help. Take in equal proportions Calendula, decorative thuja, St. John's wort and mix them. 1 tbsp. l herbs pour 1.5 liters of boiling water and boil for 1 min.
The knees on the feet: treatment with compresses
Compresses are indispensable in the treatment of natopys.
You can use oil compresses for your feet. To do this, take any vegetable oil and soak it in a piece of gauze. Then attach it to the sore spot. Wrap your feet in a plastic bag and put on thick socks. After 2 hours, wash your feet in warm water. If possible, these 2 hours is better to sit quietly, not moving. Before going to bed, natoptysh can be lubricated with a mixture of glycerin and castor oil. They should be mixed in equal proportions. At night, you can make a compress of potatoes. Grate one raw potato on a fine grater and attach it to the corns. Then seal it with a plaster and put on socks.
Treatment of corns on the feet with special baths
- Every week make soap and soda baths. To do this, take 1 tbsp. l chopped soap and 1 tbsp. l baking soda. Mix them and pour 2 liters of warm water. Then add 1 tbsp. l ammonia. Take a bath for 40 minutes. Then remove the softened skin, disinfect and soften with a nourishing cream.
- Salt baths will help to quickly reduce the thickness of corns, relieve burning sensation, soften the skin of the feet and relieve pain. For their preparation will need 1 tbsp. l salt and 1 liter of warm water. Take it for half an hour. Then pumice, easily remove the skin and spread your feet with a greasy cream. These trays need to be taken until the natograys finally disappear.
- Help cope with corns and baths of hot whey. They should be done every day, taking for 30 minutes.
See also:How to cure natograds?
The bellies are a very unpleasant disease of the feet. They can cause pain and burning of the legs, so to get rid of the painful symptoms, start their treatment. One of the most useful and safe methods will be treatment natoptyshy with the help of folk remedies, also docompresses, baths, use oil mixtures and decoctions of herbs. In order to further avoid the appearance of corns, try to always choose the right shoes and periodically do baths at night for the feet, giving them a rest.