The excess of the gallbladder is a disease that has no age framework. Doctors can even make a similar diagnosis to a newborn child. Let's take a closer look at what constitutes the inflection of the gallbladder, its symptoms and treatment.
Inflection of the gallbladder: symptoms and possible consequences
In a completely healthy person, the gallbladder has an elongated pear shape. It distinguishes the bottom, neck and body. Due to the impact of negative factors or the development of other diseases, this organ is subject to various deformations. As a result, the bubble can acquire completely different outlines, for example, an hourglass, zigzag or boomerang.
For a long time, the pathology may be asymptomatic. The overall picture of the set of manifestations in such cases is quite erased, and exacerbation occurs most often after ingestion of the wrong food, due to insufficient outflow of bile and is expressed by the following symptoms:
- breathing becomes more frequent in the patient, salivation and sweating increase, resulting in vomiting;
- due to a violation of the intestinal permeability and full bile outflow, soft tissues are damaged and acute paroxysmal pains appear in the right side of the abdomen;
- after some time after eating a food there is acid belching, heartburn and a bitter taste in the mouth;
- as a result of insufficient bile flow, the patient disrupts normal stools, acute diarrhea or intestinal obstruction may occur.
In addition, people with a bend of the gallbladder are losing weight, they may have a decrease in appetite or a complete rejection of food. Such symptoms are quite typical for both adults and small children.
Possible complications of the bile duct
By itself, the bending of the gallbladder does not pose a health hazard, and all the problems in the body arise from the accumulation and insufficient excretion of bile in the digestive tract. Thus, the process of digesting food, especially a large amount of fatty products, worsens, which leads to possible complications in the work of the whole organism.
The consequences of the bend of the gallbladder may be such as:
- the development of gastritis and peptic ulcer disease;
- the development of diabetes;
- the deposition of subcutaneous fat;
- diseases of the biliary tract.
In addition, a violation of the outflow of bile subsequently leads to a shortage in the body of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. This is reflected in the deterioration of vision, muscle weakness, including cardiac, reduced elasticity of the capillaries and blood vessel walls.
After the initial diagnosis, the doctor develops a therapeutic strategy. Depending on the complexity of the deformation of the bubble, it can be based on one or several blocks, such as:
- drug treatment;
- surgical methods.
In most cases, patients do not require hospitalization, and the treatment is aimed at eliminating the initial symptoms and causes.
It is also worth noting that the inflection of the gallbladder in a child is most often a birth defect and does not require special treatment without complaints from the little patient. Most pediatricians believe that such a flaw in the internal organ in the future will not affect the quality of life of the baby.
Healthy nutrition for patients with bladder deformity should comply with the following principles:-
- Regular intake of a small amount of food in the digestive tract. The interval between meals should not exceed 4 hours.
- Complete rejection of excessively cold drinks and dishes.
- Boiled, steam and stews are allowed. Sometimes baked foods are allowed.
- Part of the protein consumed should be of animal origin. You can find it in fish, seafood, eggs, dietary meat, milk.
- Limiting fatty meat intake: lamb, pork, duck, etc.
- Obligatory use of olive, sunflower or soybean oil, which must be added to the already prepared dish.
- Exclusion of products with high acidity, smoked meat, hot spices and homemade preservation.
- Complete rejection of alcohol.
In addition, doctors recommend that patients with biliary tract pathology drink mineral water and undergo a spa treatment once a year.
The choice of an effective medication should be made only by an experienced physician based on the diagnosis and symptoms. Most often, medical treatment includes a course of the following drugs:
- Prokinetics - positively affect the motor activity (Itopride, Domperidone).
- Anti-inflammatory and choleretic - to improve bile secretion and relieve inflammation (Nikodin, Flamin).
- Restorative drugs - to maintain the body (tincture of Siberian ginseng, lemongrass).
- Antispasmodics - with a strong pain syndrome (No-shpa, Baralgin).
To stabilize the condition, it is necessary to undergo 3-4 courses of treatment with drugs prescribed by the doctor.
Methods of physiotherapy treatment should be aimed at relieving the patient's condition. Properly chosen treatment can relieve pain, improve blood circulation and reduce the risk of stone formation.
The treatment includes the following physiotherapy procedures to relieve symptoms of gall bladder neck inflection:
- microwave therapy;
- paraffin, pine and pearl baths;
- ultrasound therapy.
Acupuncture will help normalize muscle tone of the biliary tract in any form of the bladder.
Significantly improve the condition of the patient and completely eliminate some of the symptoms will help various decoctions and tinctures of herbs. The following plant species have excellent choleretic properties:
- turmeric root;
- corn silk;
- milk thistle;
In addition, it is necessary to include soothing charges based on chamomile, peppermint, licorice root and valerian.
Bending the gallbladder is not a deadly disease, but requires proper attention. Therapeutic treatment requires from a person not only full compliance with all measures recommended by a doctor, but also positive perception, endurance and conscious lifestyle changes. Only if all conditions are met, people with gallbladder bending open the possibility of a painless and normal life.