In the human body, one of the most important functions is performed by the intestine, because it removes accumulated harmful toxins, unnecessary food debris and slags. When this body is heavily clogged, there is a decrease, and in the most severe cases, a complete cessation of the performance of its work.
It is required to periodically carry out self-cleaning of the intestines, because with severe slagging, the head starts to hurt, the mood deteriorates, performance decreases, the complexion changes, and functions of other organs can be disturbed. If you carry out the cleansing procedure correctly, the next day your working capacity will increase, you will have the desire and strength to do something, depression and bad mood will disappear.
Therapeutic properties of flax seeds
The cleansing procedure can be carried out in various ways, but the most popular and most effective, and most importantly, completely safe method is the use of flax seeds.
The healing properties of flax seeds will help to normalize the work of the whole organism and get rid of various ailments:
- they include omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, essential vitamin complexes, selenium and plant fiber, and other beneficial substances;
- has a bactericidal and enveloping effect, which are caused by polysaccharides contained in flax seeds, so they are simply indispensable for problems in the gastrointestinal tract;
- the protein contained has a biological value;
- there is a strengthening of the immune system, is an excellent preventive effect of various cancers. This phenomenon is due to the fiber contained in flax seeds;
- Fiber acts like a sponge, so it easily absorbs all the harmful substances, after which it gently removes them from the human body. Therefore, flax seeds are recommended to be taken regularly for obesity and during weight loss;
- flax contains linamarin, which helps to establish and strengthen the functioning of the stomach;
- Scientists have conducted a number of studies, thanks to which it has become clear that treatment with flaxseed helps with liver cirrhosis;
- It has a positive effect on vision, thanks to selenium, which also contributes to the improvement of brain activity;
- phytoestrogen (natural hormone) helps to normalize disturbed hormones.
How is the body cleansing with flax seeds?
Flax seeds on the body produce a mild laxative effect. This product provokes an increase in fecal masses, after which they are very quickly eliminated from the body.
Also, flax seeds are one of the best natural sorbents, because once in the gastrointestinal tract, they swell and absorb all the unwanted body substances and the remnants of processed food. All this swollen mass moves through the whole intestine, collecting accumulated slags from its walls. After the cleansing procedure, intestinal villi return mobility and begin to perform their functions much more actively.-
The fact that flax seeds have the ability to completely destroy fungi, worms and some types of viruses also matters. At the same time there is an enveloping and strong anti-inflammatory effect. As a result, the healing process of ulcers or cracks, which are formed on the walls of not only the intestine, but also the stomach, is accelerated. There is a protection of a gentle mucous membrane from negative influences.
Intestinal Cleansing: Recipes
If you properly use flax seed to cleanse the intestines, you will feel better literally after the first procedure. To this end, you can use several recipes:
- Flax seeds can be used in pure form. They can also be crushed with a coffee grinder and stored in a glass container with the lid tightly closed. This powder is useful to add to cereals, soups, natural yogurts and other dishes. For a complete bowel cleansing, you need to eat at least 2 tbsp. l flax seeds, washing them down with a large volume of water.
- Cleaning the intestines with flax and kefir seeds allows not only to remove accumulated harmful substances from the body, but also to lose weight, improve the work of the intestines and carry out the procedure of its recovery. The duration of the whole process is exactly 30 days and is carried out in several stages. During the first week 100 ml of kefir are mixed with 1 tsp. crushed seeds - this mixture is taken instead of the usual breakfast. During the second week you need to drink ½ tbsp. kefir with the addition of 2 tsp. flax seed. On the third week, 150 ml of kefir is taken from 3 tsp. flax seed. After such a procedure, not only intensive cleaning of the intestines occurs, but fungi and worms are completely destroyed.
- In 3 liters of boiling water diluted 1 tbsp. flax seed and the mixture is placed in a water bath, left for 2 hours. Then be sure to filter and before taking the product is heated to 40 degrees. Take the composition to 1 tbsp. 5 times a day.
To bowel cleansing procedure gave the maximum benefit, you must adhere to the following tips:
- need to drink plenty of fluids;
- the duration of one course is not less than 10 days, after which a short break is taken and, if necessary, repeated cleaning is carried out;
- during the intestinal cleansing with flax seeds, it is necessary to completely exclude from your diet alcoholic beverages, flour products and sweets, the exception may be only honey, but in small quantities;
- It is necessary to adhere to proper nutrition and regularly eat fresh vegetables with fruits, a variety of dairy products and fish.
If the result is not immediately noticeable, the course cannot be interrupted, since in some cases it appears after 7-8 days, it all depends on the individual characteristics of the organism. Provided that there are no contraindications (cholelithiasis, chronic pancreatitis in the acute stage, hepatitis), intestinal cleansing with the use of flax seeds can be carried out several times a month.