There is a huge number of sports simulators that help to lose extra pounds and keep fit. But not everyone has the opportunity and time to regularly go to the gym. And then comes to the aid of proven not one generation of hula hoop (from the Hawaiian hula dance and the English hoop - twist). All that is needed is to know how to turn the hoop correctly, adjust the diet a little - and in a couple of weeks you will be able to brag about an almost perfect figure!
What is good old good hoop?
The idea of using hula-hoop as a projectile for sports training belongs to the American Richard Knerr, owner of a toy company. This thought was pushed by Australian athletes, who, learning the movements of the dance, twisted bamboo rings around the waist. A hoop is a simple sports trainer that even a child can learn to deal with. However, the benefits of using this simulator are difficult to overestimate:
- hula-hoop improves the vestibular apparatus;
- anyone can train, from young to old;
- regular exercises with a hoop improve heart function, strengthen blood vessels and train the breathing apparatus;
- training not only massages the abdominal muscles, but also improves the functioning of the internal organs, in particular, the intestines;
- a sense of balance develops;
- hula-hoop prevents the appearance of cellulite;
- 15 calories are burned in 1 minute of exercise;
- body fat from the waist and hips.
Contraindications to the use of hula hoop
Like any sports simulator, hula-hoop has a number of contraindications. Hoop lessons are not recommended:
- in the period of menstruation;
- with diseases of the abdominal cavity;
- in the postoperative period;
- women awaiting replenishment in the family.
It is also better to refrain from training with a hoop immediately after eating.
How to choose a quality device?
Just knowing how to twist the hoop to lose weight is not enough for effective results. It is very important to choose the right projectile. A couple of decades ago there were only 2 types of hoops in the stores - metal and plastic. However, there is now a much larger range. Here are the most popular models:
- iron or plastic hoop without additional elements;
- folding hula hoop, consisting of several separate parts. It is convenient to take it with you on vacation or on a business trip, so as not to interrupt the training cycle;
- metal or plastic projectile with weighting. Small particles of iron poured into the hollow body to give extra weight and enhance the effect of training;
- Hula-hoop with massage nozzles (rubber rollers or balls in the process of doing the exercises massage the abdomen and buttocks);
- combined hoop (equipped with weights and rollers for massage);
- A smart hoop with built-in time and calorie counters.
What parameters need to be considered when buying a hula hoop?
To twist the hoop effectively, you should take into account the following factors when choosing a shell:
- Relate the weight of the hula hoop to your weight and height to avoid injury. The lighter the projectile, the easier it is to unwind, but it is more difficult to slow down, and vice versa;
- Be sure to find out which filler is in the hoop (if you buy such a variety), since for some people the magnetic radiation of some materials of the weighting agent is dangerous;
- Hula-hoop should be convenient for you, so it makes sense to try it right in the store.
Hula Hoop Training Technique
When mastering the technique of training with a hoop, a logical question arises: how to turn the hula hoop so that the results are noticeable? First of all, you need to adapt to the hoop. To do this, do the following.-
- Put your feet to shoulder width. Hands clasped at the back of the head.
- We twist the hula hoop at the waist for 4 minutes (2 in each direction), maintaining the correct breathing rhythm: inhale when the muscles are tense, exhale when relaxing. This will allow more oxygen to pass through the lungs, which means more fat will burn.
- Now put the legs together and repeat the approach.
- We carry out hula hoops all over the body in one direction and the other.
- Repeat steps 1-3.
Exercises with hula hoop for slim waist
Many women are concerned about the problem of fat deposits in the waist. How long does it take to turn the hoop to make the waist become aspen? But in this matter the main thing is not how much, but how. Therefore, the following exercises are recommended for women who dream of Ludmila Gurchenko’s waist in her youth (46 cm!).
- Put the legs together. Shoulders are spread apart and put hands on them.
- We twist the hoop at a slow pace, gradually increasing speed.
- We alternate a sharp transition from a slow to a fast pace. We make 10-15 approaches.
- Now, in the same position for the arms, push one leg forward, twist the hula-hoop on the waist, parallel with the step with the second leg.
These exercises pump through the abs and strengthen the abdominal muscles.
Hip Hoop Exercises
What woman does not dream of beautiful hips! The complex of exercises with hula hoop allows you to achieve the desired results in a few weeks of regular training.
- Put your feet to shoulder width. Hands apart to 180 degrees.
- On average, we rotate the hoop, moving it in the process of movement from the waist to the hips, then back.
- Sit down, spread our arms to the side.
- We twist the hoop, while trying to get up and then sit down again.
- We make 10-15 approaches each.
Additional exercises with a hoop
Fitness experts have come up with several non-standard exercises with hula hoops, which contribute to weight loss and reduce waist.
- Take the hoop in hand. Raise above your head, stand on your toes and bend (take a breath on the trough). We make 4-5 approaches.
- Again, take the hula hoop in your hands, raised above your head. We bend back, inhale, while looking at the center of the hoop.
- Set foot back, keep balance on one foot for 5-10 seconds. Exhale.
- Sitting on a chair, put the hoop on the floor. Bend your legs over the hoop, holding it. After 5 seconds, we return to the starting point.
How long does it take to turn the hoop to the effect impressed?
Daily classes of 10 minutes will allow you to see the results in a couple of weeks. Experts believe the best two-time training regime: 15 minutes in the morning and the same in the evening. Exercises with Hula Hoop can be combined with ab workout and flexibility. At the same time, the total physical exercise should not last longer than 40 minutes during a “slimming session”. Regular classes are best done in special clothes - tight pants or with a wide belt for training, since the hoop can leave bruises on an unprepared body.
To tighten muscles, to burn extra calories is easy, if you know how to properly and how much to turn the hoop. Time and patience - the key to success, along with the correct model of hula hoop. In addition, you need to properly build a training regime - and then a positive result will not take long to wait.