Do you want to practice ballet? This is a very worthy hobby. Ideally, ballet should be practiced in a special group under the guidance of a professional. But not everyone has this opportunity. In this case, you can do at home.
At the same time, it is necessary to understand that even if you thoroughly approach the process of preparation, read a mountain of special literature, review many useful videos, you are unlikely to succeed in learning ballet at such a level to perform on stage. And for myself, for a general tone or to perform at a celebration in front of friends, practicing ballet at home.
Benefits of practicing ballet at home
Choreography is one of the highest types of dance activities. Ballet movements were created by the best French and Russian choreographers for performing on stage.
With the help of ballet classes you can learn to feel your body, understand music and move with it in one rhythm. Regularly doing ballet, you will increase coordination of movements and train the vestibular apparatus. Besides,ballet classes correct the figure, help get rid of extra pounds, correct posture, and sometimes there can be an increase in the length of the legs and neck, which always looks very elegant.
Passion for ballet is a great way to become interesting to yourself, a beloved man and others. Some people live life on the principle of "work-home", "home-work", no hobbies, everything is gray and everyday. Bring in your life new colors and emotions! When a person does what he likes, his eyes are burning, and in other areas of life, everything starts to get better. The groom or husband will appreciate your efforts, slim figure and acquired grace.
How to do ballet at home?
- The structure of choreography classes is very standard and it does not matter whether you are engaged with a coach or at home.
- First, the easiest exercises to warm up and stretch the muscles. Then long and difficult exercises are performed. A few hours before class you need to eat well, otherwise it may simply not be enough strength and energy.
- Necessarily need machine, since it performs all the basic exercises. At the end, you must perform stretching. It is not done on the machine, but in free space - jumps, spins and the obligatory final bow are practiced.
- Ballet should be done 2-3 times a week for an hour, You can do half. If you do it regularly, in a month you will notice the result. Your shoulders will be straightened out, your posture will become more proud, and your self-confidence will increase.
- There is an opinion that for practicing ballet you need to buy a special form, including pointe shoes and a pack. It's a delusion. To dance freely on pointes, you need years of training, and the beginner just can not stand on them. Beginners better to use the usual form for sports, for example, leggings, or stretchy elastic pants or top. As a shoe fit special ballet slippers, which can be found in stores for dancers. To buy such shoes should be a little smaller than what you wear in everyday life, as ballet slippers should fit snugly to your feet.
Major ballet positions
Positions in ballet are the basis of all the basics, without which the study of some complicated choreographic figures is impossible.. Therefore, it is necessary to begin learning ballet art at home.
- The first position is to stand straight, move your heels together, and turn the toes in the opposite direction from each other, so that a straight line forms on the floor.
- The second position is very similar to the first one, but there is still a significant difference - the heels of the inverted legs are approximately at a distance of one foot.
- The third position - the heel of one of the legs is facing the rise of the other foot and is slightly in contact with it.
- Fourth position - place the inverted feet parallel to each other so that you can put another foot between them, with one heel should be placed directly in front of the toe of the second heel, thus, body weight will be distributed evenly.
- The fifth position is very similar to the fourth. But there is a difference, which lies in the fact that the feet of both legs are in close contact with each other.
- The sixth position - the legs are not arranged in an inverted manner, but are in the usual position.
The main positions of the hands in ballet
There are also hand positions, which is better to learn after studying the positions of the legs. Each position must be performed very carefully, trying to feel the muscles as much as possible and to strain them. The abdomen is always drawn in, the posture is straight and graceful.
- First position: arms down and round, palms looking up.
- From the first position, the arms smoothly rise to the level of the abdomen, the shoulders freely looking down.
- From the second position, the hands smoothly move to the top of the head, and the hands retain the main position.
- One hand is at the level of the abdomen in the second position, and the other hand above the head in the third position.
- One arm is straight, slightly shifted away from the body, and the other is in third position.
- One hand is also located near the case, while the other hand goes down smoothly, forming the second position.
- Separate both hands so that they form a semicircle from elbow to wrist - this is the seventh position.
How to learn ballet at home: video
Even if you are not going to practice ballet professionally, such classes will be very useful for maintaining health and improving your appearance. By the way, many professional football players are engaged in choreography to improve the quality of their game, while an ordinary person ballet develops plasticity and flexibility.,
In addition, if you do not like to work out in the gym with weights, ballet exercises will be an excellent alternative. Mastering this type of dance will not be easy, but the results from regular ballet classes are worth it!