Proper blood circulation is a necessary component of the health of any organism. It is important for a person that the composition of blood, its fluidity, and passability through vessels were normal.
Circulatory disorders: causes and effects
When circulatory disorders occur, various diseases occur. Diseases are very different, depending on where the blood circulation is broken. If this is a violation of the limbs (most often the lower ones), varicose veins occur because the venous outflow of blood is disturbed. As a result, on the path of the veins thickening of the walls of blood vessels are formed, in which blood stagnates, blood clots can form. Varicose veins give many unpleasant moments to a person.
Especially characteristic of women with varicose veins. This is due to the structure of our body and its predisposition to childbirth. Varicose veins can be not only external (on the lower extremities), but also internal. This type of varicose veins is most dangerous.
Besides varicose veins, there are also other circulatory disorders that entail such diseases as:
- Hyperemia (increase in blood volume in vessels);
- Ischemia, involving coronary heart disease or ischemic stroke (it is called "local anemia", that is, it is an insufficient supply of arterial blood to a specific organ, most often the heart or brain);
- Anemia ("common anemia");
- Hemorrhage (bleeding);
- Thrombosis (disturbance observed when running varicose veins);
- Embolism (presence of foreign particles - embolus - in the bloodstream, it can trigger a micro-infarction);
- Shock (acute vascular insufficiency).
Drugs that improve blood circulation
Of course, the best means to improve blood circulation, will be those that you appoint a doctor. Do not self-medicate! Sure to at the first sign of circulatory disorders, seek help from a competent specialist. He will direct you to an examination, and according to his results he will write out the necessary course of treatment.
Drugs that improve blood circulation, are divided into:
- antiplatelet drugs,
- drugs that prevent blood coagulation,
- nootropic drugs.
The first group of drugs - vasodilators - is a kind antispasmodics or calcium channel blockers, as well as a number of other means. Examples of the first group of drugs: nimodipine, cinnarizine etc. These are the drugs that have an effect mainly on improving cerebral circulation. But there are a number of others that affect the blood circulation in general (agapurin, flexital etc.).-
Antispasmodic effect has a specific tool - vinpocetine. It is also well suited to improve cerebral circulation. To improve not only the cerebral, but also peripheral circulation, drugs such asnicergoline, xanthine lolikotinate.
In order to prevent serious diseases associated with circulatory disorders, apply antiplatelet agents (pentoxifylline, ticlopidine, acetylsalicylic acid) and anticoagulants(aspirin, warfarin, kamadin). It is possible to improve peripheral blood circulation with the help of foreign drugs: Doxy hem, Wessel Due-F etc.
How to improve blood circulation in the brain: folk remedies
Drugs that improve blood circulation in the brain, as described above. But It is worth noting the tools that most people have on hand in the home first aid kit or herbalist.
Here is several effective folk remedies for improving cerebral circulation:
- At night, inhale the infusion (alcohol) valerian. This smell will lead to the order and the nervous system, will help you sleep better.
- 3 times a day, take 1 tbsp. l following infusion: pour 1 tbsp. valerian root with a glass of boiling water and leave for a whole day (at least 8 hours).
- Will help and infusion elecampane. 1 tbsp. crushed root of elecampane pour a glass of hot and insist during the day. Take 4 times a day for 2-3 tablespoons. half an hour before meals.
- 1 tbsp. spoon oregano pour 2 cups boiling water and leave for 30 minutes. Take half a glass with each meal.
- 1 tsp crushed leaves of wormwood pour 1 tbsp. boiling water and insist for 5 hours. Take 3 times a day for half a cup.
- 1 tbsp. chopped leaves mother and stepmother brew in a glass of boiling water, insist half an hour. Take 1 tbsp. an hour before meals.
- 1 tbsp. dry crushed flowers of elderberry pour 1 tbsp. boiling water and infuse for 20-30 minutes. Take 15 minutes before meals on a quarter cup.
- Rosemary is an excellent remedy for the violation of cerebral circulation.. Take 1 tbsp. l crushed dry or fresh rosemary and pour a glass of boiling water over it. At night, place the infusion in a thermos. In the morning you can begin treatment. Should be taken 4 times a day for ¼ Art.
- No less effective in folk medicine is the following remedy: green pine cones. Go to the pine forest (useful for strengthening general health) and collect fallen green cones there. Enough bude 10-12 cones. When you come home, rinse them thoroughly, chop them, pour 0.5 liters of vodka or alcohol. Place the infusion in a thermos and leave for 2 weeks. Take, throwing 1 tsp. infusion in 1 tbsp. tea The treatment lasts a week, after which arrange yourself a one-month break.
Anyway, suspecting you have signs of circulatory disorders, do not postpone a visit to the doctor. Only a well-chosen treatment will help you avoid undesirable consequences in the form of serious diseases, remember this!